Chapter 20

Don't play the song just yet!

Coming back from Japan was worth it for just traveling halfway across the country for his childhood friend. What happened to Rody was a bit depressing, but he managed. Both Midoriya and Rody decided to remain as friends, he'll find someone eventually, but for now he's taking care of his little brother and sister.

Inko wasn't too happy about the idea of her son getting together with Bakugo, as time progressed, so did her relationship with Bakugo. They reconnected and acted like they were family again.

It had been three years since then, and a week after their reunion they started to date. Bakugo lived with his family for the time being, so Midoriya had an idea for him to move in with him in his condo. To which, he agreed.

Three years. It's been three years and now Bakugo and Midoriya are living together. Right about now, Bakugo is cleaning up something on the kitchen counter. He sprayed and wiped, sprayed and wiped some food off the counter. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he exhaled as he admired his work.

He went over to the sink and washed his hands. Drying his hands off with a towel by the sink he went over to the island. Before he could do that, he heard a high pitched scream coming from another room. Setting his stuff quickly he hurriedly went into the room to find Midoriya running toward him.

Midoriya was hyperventilating, and Bakugo held him from his arms, he kept saying, "Deku take deep breaths. Deep breaths... In and out..."

He did just that as he slowly took a few deep breaths and finally calmed down, "I'm sorry, Kacchan."

"It's fine, Deku. Now that you're calm, can you please tell me why you were screaming like a high school girl getting asked out by the quarterback?" Bakugo asked sarcastically at him as he let go of his arms.

Shaking his head no, he lightly blushed at him, "You'll probably get mad or make fun of me for it."

"I won't get mad, okay? Just tell me what it is and I'll take care of it." Bakugo reassured his tall boyfriend as he placed one of his hands on Midoriya's cheek to caress it.

Comforted by the touch, he moved his hand away as he got behind Bakugo. Then he whispered in his ear, "There's a spider in that room."

Bakugo gave him a look as if he was serious. Rolling his eyes, they moved to the bedroom and he slowly entered the bedroom. "Where?" Midoriya pointed it on the floor and saw the spider just sitting there. Seeing the spider, he turned to his boyfriend, "Deku, go get a cup and a piece of paper." Looking confused, he nodded his head and left the room to get the necessary items Bakugo would need.

Left alone with the spider in the room. Midoriya came back with a cup and a piece of paper, "Um, just what exactly are you going to do with these?"

"You'll see." He told him. He kneeled down and slowly put the cup over the spider. Then setting the paper down, he carefully slid it under the cup, so the spider wouldn't escape. With precision, he lifted both the cup and paper. "Can you please open the window for me please?"

Midoriya ignored his thoughts and proceeded to open the window. Bakugo slowly went over to the window and spotted a plant. He lifted the cup up, and let the spider slide on the paper to the plant. Midoriya instantly shut and closed the window and locked it.

"Thank you, Kacchan. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. It must be pretty embarrassing for you to date someone who's afraid of spiders." He laughed at his own insult.

"It's not a problem. Lots of people are scared of spiders, it's kind of common. I'm not comparing you to the extras who have an extreme phobia over spiders. Most of them would kill them, but you came for me to take care of it." Bakugo talked while looking around the room just in case there weren't any spiders. "It's fine if you don't like spiders, I don't care. It's not gonna change the fact that I love you."