Chapter 6

Today is Friday! An exciting day for everyone to impatiently wait for the start of their weekend and expect the start of the week without a thought. But things back at the wedding agency are a bit hectic. Everyone at their workspace is so tired after this week and were all drained out of energy as they lay lazily in their chairs and staring at the ceiling.

Mina, Jiro, and Asui walked in to the office and headed to their seats. Mina flopped down in her chair and laid her head on her desk with her arms supporting her as a pillow. "I'm so tired! I can't even feel my wrists!" She complained as she looked at her hands lazily.

"Jiro, shouldn't you be at the music studio?" Asui asked as she took a sip of her water bottle.

"No, the air conditioner isn't working, so I sent the band at home to work on the music where there's actual air conditioning." Jiro exhaled as she put her face near the fan for a nice cool breeze.

The elevator dinged and Yaoyorozu entered the building with a smiling face, unlike the rest of them, they're completely tired and sleepy. "Good morning everyone! Ready for the weekend?" She asked with a chirpy voice in her tone, but everyone responded with a groan. Looking confused as to the others, she tilted her head, "Um, are you guys okay?"

"If you define okay as in incredibly unbearable, then yes, we are okay..." Mina whined and looked around the place, "Does anyone have any cooling pads? I could really use one."

"Sorry, Mina. I don't think there's any such thing as cooling pads. Besides, due to the heat, anything that'll help keep us cool is likely all sold out." Jiro sighed as she continued to put her face near the fan.

"Hey! That's my fan you're hogging, Jiro!" Her hand instantly reached out to her fan and put up towards her face.

The girls mopped around in the office space as they either hanged out with what little air conditioning there was or work in this menacing heat. With little cool air conditioning they have, it would take a miracle for this heatwave to blow over.

"Hey Tsu, how hot is it now?" Jiro asked as she laid way back in an extra seat, sweat dripping on her forehead. She watches as Asui takes out her phone and scrolls through it to show it to her. For some reason, Jiro reached for Asui's hand and felt and tapped her wrist and arm. All she could utter was, "You're not sweating."

"Uh... yeah?" She retracted her hand away from Jiro, still looking at her confused. "Is that a bad thing?"

"How are you not sweating under this heat?! Is that even possible??"

"Uh... I can't really answer that." Asui replied and went back to look at her phone. "This heatwave will likely last for the rest of this weekend." This caused everyone to groan out in exhaustion.

Just when things could've gotten their hopes up, the doors to the stairs busted open and a few of the guys came unannounced with excitement on their faces. "You guys! You're not gonna believe this!"

"If it has anything to do with a nice cold shower, I'd say you guys could use one," Mina pinched her nose with her hand to avoid the smell of sweat.

"What?" Kaminari smelled his pit and almost gagged at the stench. "No! That's not what we're talking about! Enji is letting us have the whole weekend off with a company retreat to the beach!"

"You're kidding! Please tell me you're kidding!"

"No we're not kidding, and we all need to go right now, because the plane leaves in an hour!" Sero panickedly announced to the group as he dragged both Jiro and Asui out of their seats to help them get up.

"Come on! We gotta go, now! Bakugo is waiting for us at the airport, and if we don't hurry now, we all have to pay for our flights!" Kirishima pulled Mina out of her chair and almost everyone from the workplace followed the guys outside of the building to get to the airport. Their driver, Shoji, waited for everyone to get in and head to the airport.