Chapter 15

"Well, I'm waiting. Are you gonna explain what this video is about or should I tell Uraraka that you did the devil's tango with Bakugo?" Shoto asked nonchalantly while waving his phone in his hand in front of Midoriya's face.

Thinking that things had gone so well, he thought that the secret Bakugo and he were keeping wouldn't bring up any notice. Now that he's trapped and has nowhere to go, there's no choice.

"Before Deku starts talking, I just have a few questions for him," Uraraka spoke out as she came up from behind and pulled Midoriya to her and started shaking him back and forth. "Since when were you going to tell me that you slept with someone and not only that, it was with Bakugo?? What the hell?!"

"I'm... sorry!" It was no use, she continued to shake him up for a little longer and let him go, leaving him to be incredibly dizzy afterwards. "I'm really sorry! I just... I just don't know what's wrong with me!"

"Hm? What are you talking about? Don't you love Melissa?"

"I'm so sick of that question! It's always if I still love her, I don't even know! I thought I did, but after seeing Kacchan again, there was just something different about him." He confessed as he gazed over his friend.

Shoto glanced back at his phone and huffed out a sigh, "I'm gonna have to postpone this wedding, Midoriya. It's obvious you have cold feet."

Uraraka was taken aback by the idea of what he had in mind. "Wait, I thought you got all the answers you wanted. I thought you understood what I meant!"

"What I understand is that he needs time to rethink about Melissa. He's having some sort of messed up love triangle. Hell, it's not even a triangle to begin with, it's just a messed up line trying to find the right direction on how you feel." Shoto stated as he pushed himself off the chair and walked past Midoriya. Purposely, bumping into his arm with his and went to the door.

She moved to the left, so that Shoto could leave. He glanced back at Midoriya and shook his head, "You need to get your head together. Because if you don't, I won't hesitate to cancel the wedding."

"Hold on! You-You're not gonna show her the video are you?" Midoriya asked his friend.

Shoto clicked his tongue, "Of course not, I'm not the type of guy who would expose my friends. On the other hand, if it's Enji, then that's a different story."

"Okay... but here's the part where I don't get, how did you even know that Bakugo and Deku slept together? To me, it sounds like you knew for a while and it's not just the video is it?"

He didn't respond to her question, but Midoriya figured it out pretty quickly, "You knew since the first day. I don't know how, but you knew since you tried to question everyone about the bachelor party."

That made Shoto make a small little grin on his face, "Word of advice, don't leave an article of your clothing in someone else's room. Especially when it comes to socks." He said as he finally left the room.

The only people here in the room are Uraraka and Midoriya. Uraraka felt a little nervous about what happened as she tried not to look Midoriya in the eyes, "How much did you tell him?"

"Huh? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, then that's not it. Despite that secret about you sleeping with a guy, that's all he knows. He doesn't know about our reasoning on why we broke up."

Midoriya then went over to the door and opened it, "I think it's best you leave."

Soft footsteps could be heard as she walked past her friend, "He deserves to know. About us. About the truth. If you want my opinion, I think you're the villain in this wedding." She then went back to walking out of the room, and he closed the door behind her.