Chapter 17

Seeing Midoriya in person, her eyes watched as he kept pacing back and forth from left to right. Him being in a nervous wreck is gonna make Shoto reconsider about canceling the wedding.

She took a deep breath and walked up to him. Slowly her finger reached out to tap on his shoulders. He flinched when he felt the touch on his shoulder. Turning around and he might've scared Uraraka that made her jump back. He sighed when it was only her, but looked around the room to see that his friends had left the room. "Um, where are they?"

"They left to get you some space, and one of them wanted me to talk to you. Just to see if you're okay or not." She said as she intertwined her hands together. "Are you really okay?"

Midoriya just looked at her as he slightly shook his head and took a seat in one of the chairs. "I don't even know. I mean, Melissa and I talked about getting married, and don't get me wrong I wanted this! I really do!" His hand reached to his face as he massaged the temple of his eyebrows.

She walked over to where he sat down. Her arms were then crossed as she waited for him to continue. "Then what's stopping you?"

He sighed as he leaned back in the leather chair and looked up at the ceiling. "I feel like my friends are unhappy. I feel that Kacchan is unhappy and I don't know why. Then you're unhappy because of what I did. I'm making everyone unhappy and I'm starting to think this whole wedding is gonna be a flop!" He groaned out in frustration.

Uraraka came from behind the chair and went over to a footrest stool and sat down. "Look at me. Stop looking at the ceiling and look at me." Midoriya did as he was told. "Do you love her?" He nodded his head. "Do you wanna please her? Take care of each other till the day you both die?"

"Yes, of course! I love her so much."

"Love her enough to forget about your feelings on whatever it was with Bakugo. Please answer quickly."

Midoriya exhaled and looked her straight in the eye. "I would love her for anything... even if it means that I have to forget my feelings with Kacchan."

"That's the spirit." She got up off the stool and smiled, "Looks like my work here is done. Now if that helps in any way, I need to go back to the dressing room." With Midoriya finally calm and easy, she decided to give him some space and was about to leave when two people entered the room. "Shinso? And... I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Oh! We've met before. I'm the seamstress, Momo Yaoyorozu. Do you by any chance happen to be Ochaco Uraraka?" Yaoyorozu asked as she was holding a bag with an outfit in it that had just been finished.

"Um, that would be me, yes," she replied as Yaoyorozu handed her the bag carefully. "What is this?"

"I have no idea, but you need to put that on." Shinso pointed out and had his gaze set on Midoriya.

That made her unzip what was inside and it was a tuxedo. Made for her for some reason. Looking confused, she slowly turned around to face Midoriya. "Deku, what is this?"

His eyes were looking around the room and he then finally looked at her, "I... May or may not have pretended to act nervous just to give you this."

"B-But why?"

"Because, little green bean here, never picked out the best man for his wedding." Shinso blurted out loud as he walked over to Midoriya. "We requested Yaoyorozu to make a custom suit for you as his best woman."

Still in disbelief she put her attention to Midoriya. He couldn't contain his excitement and finally said, "I actually wanted you to be my best woman instead of having a best man. You were my first pick and I thought Melissa wouldn't like it, so... what do you say?"