Chapter 8

Next off on the list, is the food. Bakugo looked through his checklist, and he was planning on checking how everyone is doing on their part of the wedding. After closing the book and putting it into his suit pocket. Looking over the crowd of people at the lobby of the country club, he looked for the receptionist desk.

The receptionist gave him a warm smile and beamed at him, "Good day, sir. What can I help you with today?"

"Do you know whether Rikido Sato and his staff are gonna be cooking here?"

"If you mean the professional baker, Rikido Sato, then I saw him back at the kitchen's hotel. He requested that it should be at the hotel."

"Really?" Bakugo arched one of his eyebrows, "I thought it'd be easier for him to make it here since that's where the venue and the reception is gonna take place."

"I thought so too. But, for some reason, he has very bad suspicions with golfers." He whispered that last part to him. "Is that all?"

"Yes, that'll be all, bye." He nodded his head and left the receptionist back by the front desk. Bakugo let out a frustrating sigh as one of his hands combed through his hair for a bit and walked out of the building, then he purposely bumped into Sero by the arm and that made him walk with him. Bakugo rolled his eyes when he noticed his friend walking beside him, "What now, Soy sauce face?"

"Don't know. You bumped into me intentionally, and I wanted to know what you're doing." He replied as they walked up to Bakugo's car.

"Shouldn't you be teaching people ritual dancing?" He joked as he got to the driver's side of the car.

"Ha Ha. Very funny. As a matter of fact, my schedule is entirely free, so wherever you go, I'll go until then," he said and got into the passenger's seat. "So, where are we going?"

"Hotel. I need to check on the catering and the cake." He replied and started the car, checking his mirrors, and looked back to see if any cars were coming.

"Already? How can the cake be already finished?"

Bakugo then turns his head back after putting the car in reverse to drive, "It's Rikido Sato we're talking about aka the best baker and fastest in all the world." He then pressed his foot on the gas pedal.

"So... how did he manage to do that without food poisoning everyone," he pondered on that and looked out the window.

"I don't know and I don't care, I just want to get this done and go to my hotel room," he scoffed and focused back on the road.

****

Sero tapped his finger on his chin and looked up at the ceiling and the camera, "Yes, I'm back to confessing what I think about my friend, so what?"

"Uh... this isn't a therapy session, you're just here to have an interview..."

"Oh this isn't my therapy session? Sorry! What am I supposed to talk about," he sat up straight and put his arms on the arm rest of the chairs. The camera guy just shrugged and muttered something that no one could hear. "Um, okay. So, if you're wondering what my role is in the wedding, I'm usually the dance instructor. I teach couples how to dance."

"Ah-."

"Yes, I've always got calls about couples wanting to take dance lessons for when it comes to the bride and groom. One of the best in the business. Actually, second best. The first best is Keigo Takami. But, I don't know how I got into the wedding business when all I did was teach people how to do tangos."

****

The drive to the hotel wasn't that far, considering it was only five minutes. Bakugo managed to quickly find a parking spot and both Sero and Bakugo made their way inside the hotel. The doorman opened the door for them as they entered and suddenly a woman came up to them with a clipboard.