Chapter 3

"But! Before we get into that I need to have a word with my associate for a moment, please excuse us," Bakugo had his eyes closed and pushed Shoto out of the booth so he could get out of there. Once he's out, he pushes and makes Shoto move towards a secluded place.

Midoriya blinked back at what just happened and shook his head, he noticed a waiter stopped by and asked what he would like to have.

With Bakugo and Shoto, the two were standing right in front of each other. Bakugo had a smile on his face and had his hands behind his back. "How are you today?"

Shoto arched an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders, "Um... it's going good I guess."

"Good." Quickly his smile faded and one of his hands touched Shoto's shoulders with a firm grip. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that this friend of yours was Deku!?"

"You never asked. I just thought he wasn't that important to you, considering that the two of you haven't talked in a long time." He calmly said with an innocent face.

Bakugo clenched his teeth and retracted his hand from his shoulders and rubbed the temple of his eyebrows. "I'm aware we haven't talked since high school or better yet since we were kids."

"Were you guys childhood friends and then you both got into a huge fight and distanced yourselves?"

"Well... not exactly. We just drifted apart when we went to different middle schools. After that, we just didn't talk to each other, so... yeah." Bakugo sighed and crossed his arms and looked away from Shoto.

He gave Bakugo a neutral expression, "I don't believe you, there has to be more than that. Even if there is, you're still planning Midroiya's wedding."

"Ha? No way in hell I'm doing it now! This would be awkward for the both of us if I took this job." He raised one of his hands up and shook it as a hand signal 'no way' and walked away from Shoto.

He arrived back at the table and went to grab his book planner, but then, Shoto pushed him inside the booth and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry about that, it was quite rude leaving you alone all by yourself. We just had to rearrange some... scheduling."

"Oh, that's okay. I know how busy you can be sometimes, you're actually a pretty good photographer." He played around with his straw for a bit and took a sip of water with the straw and exhaled after a sip. "Maybe you'll have your own photography business."

"Maybe. But that only happens in dreams." Shoto nudged Bakugo's arm with his elbow, which aggravated Bakugo because he gave him the death glare while Shoto still had a small smile on his face. "Anyway, shouldn't we get back on the topic about the wedding and some appointments."

"Hm? Oh, yes! Thank you for reminding me, sometimes if we talk about something other than the actual topic, I tend to forget what we were actually talking about." Midoirya scratched the back of his ear lobe and chuckled nervously.

"Weirdo." Bakugo muttered to himself while shaking his head. He reopened his daily planner with the pen in it. He grabbed the pen and clicked the bottom of it and shook it just in case there was some more ink left. "Okay, what are some things you want to discuss with us that would and should be considered with your fiancé?"

"Um, that might be a problem. She's been really busy with work lately, and she's been running this fundraising organization for a while in Africa. It's hard to tell when she gets back."

"Okay..." Bakugo then crossed some stuff out on the corner of the paper with his pen, "We can discuss those on a later date until she comes back from her charity trip. Let's talk more about your fitting and table arrangements. Would that be okay?"