Chapter Ten

Zemo woke up from his nap about an hour later. He felt well rested for the first time in a long time. He stretched, and sat up feeling energized even. He swung his legs over the side of the bed. Alpine meowed at him.
"Hello, Alpine." He then realized he'd closed the door. Oops.
"I'm sorry, I've trapped you in haven't I." Zemo reached down, and petted her. She meowed in agreement.
"Shall we go see what James is doing?" Zemo asked. She tilted her head, as if trying to understand what he was saying.
"Alright." Zemo stood up, and exited the room. Alpine ran out as soon as he'd opened the door, probably headed to her litter box which was in a corner in Bucky's room. Zemo first went into the living room. No Bucky, and the television was turned off, so Zemo went back to Bucky's room. There he is, sleeping in his bed. Zemo found himself smiling.
Why? He wasn't about to try, and find the answer to that question. He got down on his knees, and scooted to the edge of the bed. He wasn't really sure what he was doing, but he stayed there watching Bucky sleep. Bucky was laying on his side facing the wall. Zemo flinched when Bucky rolled over, now facing him.
  He was still asleep. Zemo leaned in a little closer, studying Bucky's face, when Bucky's eyes flashed open. The last thing Bucky was expecting was to open his eyes, and see Zemo Inches away from him, nor was Zemo expecting Bucky to wake up so suddenly. Within the instant both of them screamed loudly, scaring the cat, who ran out of the room to find a hiding place.
"What are you doing!?" Bucky asked.
"What are you doing!?" Was Zemo's answer.
"Sleeping, or at least I was trying to."
"I-I didn't wake you." Zemo stammered.
"You kind of did."
"N-no! You woke up on your own."
"Whatever, why are you in here staring at me? I thought you were sleeping."
"I woke up."
"So you came in here to stare at me? And I thought I had a staring problem." Bucky sighed.
"I wasn't staring at you."
"You were staring."
"Maybe, but only because..."
"Because?" Bucky ruffled his hair with his vibranium hand, before resting the arm on his knee.
"I-I don't know...I..."
"Don't worry about it." Bucky sighs. He looked at Zemo, and smiled reassuringly.
"Oh-okay." Zemo smiles back softly.
"How was your nap?" Bucky asked, stretching.
"It was very good."
"That's good." Bucky stood up. Zemo's smile dropped, and his eyes widened, when he realized Bucky was only wearing his boxers. He blushes brightly.
"I'm going to get dressed." Bucky glanced out the window.
"It's still light out. Want to go for a walk?" Bucky suggested. Zemo was hesitant to answer as the image of Bucky's chest was still in his mind.
"O-oh, y-yes of course."
"You okay?"
"Yeah." Zemo stood up. He'd napped in his clothes, so he had no need to change. He stood there once again staring at Bucky.
"Are you sure?" Bucky looked at him, noting the blush on Zemo's cheeks.
"Yes. apologizes, I'll be in the front room." Zemo excused himself, and stepped out into the living room. He sat on the couch, and waited for Bucky, who met him there once he'd finished changing.
"Ready?"
"Yes." Zemo stood up. Bucky opened the door. As usual he called out to Alpine, letting her know they would be back in a bit. The two stepped out of the apartment, and began walking down the street. The sun was beginning to set creating a warm glow. The sky was starting to Get that pink, purple, and golden tint to it.
"How's your stomach?" Bucky asked, looking at Zemo.
"It's alright. I just hope the stitching can come out soon."
"It will soon as long as you don't do anything reckless again."
"I won't." Zemo nodded. He meant it, he didn't want to cause Bucky any more trouble.
"I'm going to make you dinner tonight." Bucky said suddenly. Zemo looked at him a bit confused.
"It's not going to be breakfast food, so don't worry." Bucky laughed.
"Why?"
"Well I thought you might be tired of it, but If you want breakfast then-"
"No I mean why are you making me dinner?"
"Are you hungry?" Now Bucky looked equally confused.
"A little, but you just phrased that differently. Usually when it's this time of the day you ask me 'what should we have for dinner?', or 'what do you want for dinner?" Zemo said using a fake American accent. Bucky laughed.
"Well maybe I want to make dinner for you specifically." Bucky shrugged.
"Y-you do?"
"Yes, Zemo. I do." Bucky smiled at him. The setting Sun lighting up his features. Zemo looked him in the eyes, the sun equally lighting Zemo's face, specifically, his eyes. Bucky loved it. They were so bright, in this lighting, he could see so much more of them. Zemo then looked down, and smiled cheeks flushing a soft pink.
"It's a surprise though, so you'll have to wait until it's finished to find out what it is."
"Very well." Zemo looked back up at him smirking, his cheeks still a light pink. They walked a little further.
"James, can I ask you something?"
"Yes?"
"How were you able to forgive me?" Zemo asked, looking A bit distraught. Bucky sighed.
"The same way I was able to forgive myself." He glanced at Zemo.
"You're not the only one whose killed before, Zemo. And I've been doing it long before you were even born."
"But you didn't choose to."
"When I joined the army I did."
"I thought you were drafted?"
"I still wanted to go. I had a mom, and sister I wanted to protect, and Steve, although he wanted to come along. I don't think I ever told him that."
"That you wanted to protect him?"
"Yeah it would've hurt his feelings, but after the serum he didn't need me to protect him. Actually it was more him protecting me after that." Bucky laughed softly.
"But I wanted to go, I chose to kill."
"You chose to kill Nazis, and protect your home, and your family."
"Yes, but that's still choosing to Kill people. Yeah they were Nazis, but they were still people, humans who were doing the same thing only on the opposite side."
"You felt bad killing nazis?"
"I mean It was a war, so you don't have a choice. You kill them, or they kill you. I don't think anyone was really happy to do it, but then maybe some people were. The Nazis did a lot of horrible things, some of the things they did, I wasn't fully aware of until recently, because hydra had taken me before the war ended. We didn't know what they were doing to the Jewish people."
  "I never felt that way...not about hydra. I killed their men like my father, and his father before him, but I grew up being taught to hate, and kill them to protect sokovia, and our family. That's why I joined the sokovian armed forces."
"That's a bit different Zemo. You were taught that way. When I was younger, the war had just started, the Nazis, and hydra had just come into existence. We definitely knew they were our enemies, but I wasn't taught to hate, or kill, but I knew I had to, so I did. I didn't feel good about it, but I knew I had to."
"I was always indifferent to the men I killed. They were hydra agents, so to me they were evil, supremacists, and needed to be erased. You are right about war. It is a kill, or be killed scenario. Hence you didn't choose to kill."
"I suppose that's one way to look at it, but I knew I was going to have to kill, hence I made a choice."
"Unless you were drafted."
"I was going to join anyway. So again it was my choice to fight in a war, and kill."
"Alright, apologies."
"It's okay, I'm not upset, I'm just trying to help you understand that you aren't alone."
"James, you choose to fight in a war, and kill others who also choose to fight in a war, and try to kill you. I also chose to join the sokovian armed forces, I ended up a colonel, and commanded EKO Scorpion. I chose to kill people who'd chosen to be hydra agents, and try to kill me, and threaten the world. James, I also chose to kill innocent people, do you understand?"
"Zemo-"
"Yes you also killed innocent people, I know this James, but you didn't choose to do it." Zemo stopped walking, staring down at the ground. Bucky stopped, and turned to face Zemo. I guess talking about World War Two isn't making him feel any better. Of course not, why would it? Bucky thought to himself.
"You're right, Zemo. I didn't make that choice, and I can't imagine how it feels to have willingly done those things, but still I forgive you, I need you to understand that." Bucky said, grabbing Zemo's shoulders.
"Can you do that for me?"
"For you?" Zemo looked up, eyes meeting Bucky's.
"Yes, I know it's hard to understand, but please know that I forgive you. I can't say for the others, but I forgive you." Bucky said, searching Zemo's eyes. Zemo moved into Bucky's arms, and hugged him tightly. This wasn't something Zemo thought he needed, or wanted to hear, but it was.
"Thank you, James." He whispered. Bucky hugged him back gently. He noticed the sun almost set, and the street lights came on.
"Let's go back home."
"Okay." Zemo said, letting go. The two went back to the apartment.
                                          ~
Zemo waited patiently as Bucky cooked. What is he making? Zemo asked himself. Trying to take peeks into the kitchen. Finally around seven it was finished.
"Take a seat, and close your eyes." Bucky called out. Zemo did as instructed. He heard Bucky place a plate on the table in front of him, as well as across from him.
"Open." Bucky said. Zemo opened his eyes. Bucky was sitting across from him as usual. Then Zemo looked down at the plate. Bucky had made a replica of a popular sokovian dish. Zemo was surprised.
"You-you made this?"
"I tried to." Bucky blushed, and rubbed the back of his neck.
"I can't believe it, it looks exactly the same." Zemo's eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of it. Bucky was grinning from ear to ear. Zemo closed eyes, and took a bite. He gasped. This caused Bucky to look away, and  wonder if he'd messed up. He hates it...I completely blew it didn't I? His thoughts were soon interrupted by Zemo making 'mmm' sounds. Bucky looked back at Zemo, who had the fork in his mouth, eyes closed as if he were somewhere completely different, humming softly. He pulled the fork from his mouth.
"It's perfect." He spoke quietly, more to himself.
"It's good?" Bucky asked, a hint of worry in his voice.
"Yes, it's exactly right. I-how did you-"
"I did some research." Bucky couldn't keep from blushing.
"I can't believe it." Zemo eyes become glossy. He felt a lump form in his throat as he tried to hold in emotions.
"Zemo?"
"I'm fine...I-just give me a minute." Zemo tried to keep it together, however he ended up crying. Bucky stayed quiet. Zemo continued to eat, crying softly. Bucky ate as well.
"It's so good." Zemo said, through his tears. Bucky smiled softly as he ate. Soon they finished, and Zemo was still crying. Bucky thought it best to let Zemo cry, as he cleaned up after them. Once the table was cleared, and the kitchen, and dishes cleaned, Bucky went over to Zemo. Gently Bucky took his arm.
"Let's get to bed." He spoke softly. Zemo nodded, and stood up. Bucky walked Zemo to his room, and sat him down on the bed. Zemo began to remove his clothes.
"Here." Bucky went to the dresser, and grabbed Zemo's short pajamas for him. When he turned back, Zemo had taken his top off. Bucky glanced at the stitching on Zemo's wound. There was no longer a need for bandages. Looks a lot better. He thought, handing Zemo the pajamas.
"Thank you." Zemo put the short sleeve top on.
"I can leave if you want." Bucky said, not wanting to invade Zemo's privacy.
"Don't...please." Zemo said, wiping his eyes.
"Okay." Bucky at least turned to face away from Zemo as he changed his bottoms. Bucky turned back around immediately taking notice of Zemo's legs. He looks way too cute in those. Bucky thought. Zemo climbed into the blankets, and laid down.
"James....will you sit with me?" He asked, blushing slightly, and too embarrassed to look at Bucky directly.
"Yeah sure." Bucky sat down on the bed.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes."
"I don't have to make that again." Bucky felt a bit bad over the whole thing. Zemo shook his head.
"No, I loved it. It reminded me of home...my old home...and my family."
"Zemo, I'm sorry."
"For what?" Zemo looked up at Bucky.
"For what happened to sokovia, and your family. I know I can't replace them, nothing can, but I am here for you. I can't imagine how you feel."
"Thank you, James. It feels..." he couldn't describe it.
  "It hurts, and I know it's been a while; and I should be over it, but I can't seem to move forward."
"That's why I'm going to help you, Zemo. You're not alone anymore." Bucky's hand seemed to move on it's own, gently brushing a bit of Zemo's hair back into place. Zemo closes his eyes.
"Thank you, James. That feels nice...." Zemo mumbled. He's getting tired. Bucky smiled.
"You know you can call me Bucky right?"
"Yes, but everyone calls you Bucky."
"Yeah?" Bucky continued to stroke Zemo's hair.
"So I will call you James if you don't mind."
"I don't, but how come?"
"Because it feels special. Everyone calls you Bucky, so I'll call you James, it is reserved for me." Zemo said sleepily, as if struggling to stay awake. Bucky laughed softly.
"Alright then, James is reserved only for you."
"Thank you." Zemo whispered before falling asleep. Bucky sat with him for a bit before going off to bed himself.
                                         ~
   Saturday morning, Bucky was already up working on the waffles. It didn't take him long to figure out how to use the waffle maker. Zemo was starting to enjoy waking up to the smell of food. He wandered out to the kitchen, when he found Bucky. He found himself to be smiling as well. Why? Why am I smiling? I can't stop. I think I'm happy...why? Am I happy to see James, or am I just happy about the food? He shook the thoughts from his mind, and focused more on what Bucky was doing. He placed the waffles on plates, then turned, and nearly jumped out of his skin seeing Zemo in the archway.
"You're so quiet, I didn't know you were even up yet."
"Apologizes." Zemo said while laughing. It surprised Bucky even more to hear him laugh so genuinely, but it was a pleasant surprise, and made him smile. Zemo moved out of the way, and Bucky took the plates to
The table. While he did that, Zemo got out the strawberries, and whipped cream. Zemo brought them to the table, and Bucky went back into the kitchen, for his coffee, and the tea he'd made for Zemo. Once Bucky was back in his seat, Zemo topped his waffles off with cream, and strawberries. Bucky did the same, only Bucky did it after cutting the waffles.
While cutting his waffles, Zemo noticed Bucky take his first bite. How he managed to get cream on his nose, know one will ever know, but it got another laugh out of Zemo.
"What?"
"Your nose." Zemo pointed.
"Oh." Bucky laughed, and blushed as he wiped his face with a napkin.
"I'm sorry, I'm a mess."
"Don't apologize, James, it was cute." Zemo said, without thinking. It shocked him a bit when he realized what he'd said. Bucky a little more so. He was blushing quite deeply now, although it made him happy. Cute? He thinks I'm cute? Whether it means anything, or not I can't say, but that certainly makes good progress for him. Bucky smirked suddenly, loading some of the white cream onto a spoon. Zemo knew exactly what he was planning to do.
"James, don't."
"Why not?" Bucky said, still smirking.
"I mean it James." Zemo said, although the smile on his face said otherwise.
Bucky pulled the spoon back, not enough to actually bend, or break it.
"James, don't even-" Zemo's words were stopped by the sudden ball of whipped cream that stuck him in the nose. Bucky laughed loudly, covering his eyes with his right hand, and leaning on that elbow which rested on the table. Now Zemo was the one smirking.
"You have gone too far now, James."
"I thought it was cute?" Bucky asked, between laughs.
"Yes it's very cute." The sarcasm was clear in Zemo's voice, although he wasn't angry. He laughed a little before wiping his face.
"I often had to tell Carl not to play with his food."
"Yeah?"
"Yes, he did stuff just like that." Zemo laughed. Bucky smiled.
"I'm sure you played with him though."
"Yes, I did." Zemo admitted.
"I bet you were a fun dad." Bucky said softly, hoping it wouldn't upset Zemo.
"You think so?"
"I'm sure of it."
"I wish that were true..."
"Hey, don't start that now. I know I didn't know you then, or anyone really, but I know you did everything you could."
"I missed out on many things...I made promises, none of which I kept."
"Don't do that to yourself, please." Bucky sighed.
"I am only stating facts, James."
"So am I." Bucky looked at Zemo, his face held no smile, he was absolutely sincere.
"No one can tell the future...well maybe some people can, but you, and I aren't those people. You couldn't have predicted what would happen. You tried your hardest, and your best, Zemo. You need to understand that."
"I know I couldn't protect them like I promised, but-"
"But what else could you have done? Right?" Bucky answered for him.
"That's something everyone asks themselves, especially when they lose someone. Sam told me this, because I kept asking myself the same things. 'What could I have done differently to escape? Couldn't I have let that man live? He didn't do anything, he wasn't a target. He was just there...he just happened to be there, and he saw everything.
Everyone said that I didn't have a choice. I said that I didn't have a choice, but I still ask myself these things over, and over. Sam said lots of the people he helps do too." Bucky spoke softly, but firmly. Zemo's eyes pointed down, he felt ashamed of himself. Not because of how he felt about what happened to his home, and family, but because he felt like a fool for not understanding what Bucky had been trying to tell him.
"You're going to have these thoughts, and feelings for the rest of your life, Zemo, but that doesn't mean you should throw it away, or give up, or let it control you. They wouldn't want that for you, and neither do I." Bucky said, eyes still locked on Zemo, who looked back up.
"You don't?"
"Of course not. I want you to  be as happy as you possibly can, and I'm not going to stop." Bucky said, getting ready to fire another spoonful of whipped cream at Zemo, but before he could launch it, Zemo grabbed the canister of cream. Aimed at Bucky, he pushed down on the nozzle with his thumb, sending a string of the cold, sweet treat onto Bucky's head, face, and neck. Bucky gasped, and jumped up. He looked down at himself to make sure his clothes hadn't been hit.
"Hey!" His voice held an ounce of irritation that quickly disappeared when he looked up, and saw Zemo had his arms folded on the table, head lowered into them. He was making muffled sounds , and his shoulders were shuddering. Is he crying? I've gone too far for real. Bucky stepped over to his side.
"Zemo come on I-" he paused, as he gently touched Zemo's shoulder. Zemo turned his head to face Bucky. He was laughing.
"Zemo!" Bucky was a bit annoyed now.
"I'm sorry." Zemo laughed.
"You-ha-you thought you were so sneaky, soldat! I saw what you were about to do!" Zemo lifted his head, trying to regain composure.
"Okay you got me." Bucky couldn't keep the smile from crossing his face, as Zemo laughed.
"Thank you, James." Zemo looked up at him, smiling.
"I'll try harder."
"I don't want you to try, so hard that it hurts you, I just want to make you happy that's all."
"You're doing well, James, but I don't want you to try so hard it hurts you."
"I see." Bucky frowned. What does that mean? He's forcing it? Maybe he means I shouldn't fall for him, because I'll get my hopes up....or he means he's going to be miserable forever, and I'll get my hopes up, or he means he's going to hurt himself again, and I'll lose him too...It then dawned on Bucky that was his biggest fear behind the winter soldier, which caused him to realize one more thing.
"You called me soldat?" He looked down at Zemo, whose smile faded.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-I don't know what I said that..."
"I'm not upset, I just wondered why."
"I don't know, I didn't mean it like that. Winter, or not you are a soldier, yes?"
"I was."
"A nice nickname for you. Don't you think so? Only from
Me though. The rest of them call you Bucky." Zemo smirked playfully.
"Alright, Zem. You can call me James, and soldat to your heart's content." Bucky smiled. Hearing the word with a
Sound of affection was different, but he didn't dislike that. Affection from Zemo.
"Zem?" Zemo repeated.
"Yeah, that's mine for you." Bucky smirked back.
"My first name is Helmut, you know."
"Yeah I know. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to call you by your first name. Americans have always introduced themselves first name then last, but a lot of other cultures do it the other way around, it's more formal, first name basis is usually something that comes later on in a relationship....not that we're in a relationship...well we are friends, that is a relationship." Bucky began to fumble his words. Zemo laughed softly.
"I don't mind either way james. You are right, we've known each other long enough, and you are my friend, so you may refer to me with my first name if you so desire."
"Alright, helmut, but Zem is staying too."
"Fair." Zemo laughed again.
"Well I'm going to shower." Bucky said, wiping some of the cream off his face, then liking it off of his hand like a child. Zemo couldn't help himself. He reached up, with his pointer finger, and gently ran it across Bucky's cheek. Bucky's smile fell, and he was blushing wildly. Zemo popped the finger into his mouth, making a low humming sound. Bucky watched closely, as Zemo's finger slowly slid out from between his lips.
"Be right back!" Bucky said louder then he'd meant to. He ran to the bathroom quickly closing the floor behind him. Zemo blushed. What the fuck was that!? What on earth was I thinking? Doing something like that! What is wrong with me!? Zemo thought. He sighed, and started cleaning up the table. He took the dishes to the sink, but didn't wash them. He didn't want to make the water Bucky was using cold, by using the sink.
After Zemo went to his room. He heard the shower running as he passed the bathroom. Once I'm his room, Zemo got in bed, and hid under the blankets. He was still completely embarrassed by what he did, and was very much overthinking it. The sound of the water stopped a while later. Bucky got out, and put on clean clothes, that really didn't look much different then what he'd been wearing.
Stepping out of the bathroom he went back to the front of the apartment. Bucky noted that the dishes were in the sink, and Zemo wasn't out there. Bucky turned around, and peered into Zemo's room. Noting the lump on the bed. Is he sleeping again? Not wanting to disturb him, Bucky went to play with,Alpine.
Only a moment later, Zemo came out of his room. He'd heard the sound of a jingle bell from, Alpine's toys. Bucky was laying on the floor on his back. He had a short plastic rod in his mouth with a string attached to the other end. He was using his mouth to move the rod left, and right. At the end of the sting was a toy with a little jingle bell. Alpin was jumping back, and forth trying to catch the toy as Bucky laughed.
Zemo watched for a moment then sat down crossed legged on the floor beside them. Alpine welcomed him to the little party by rubbing against his knees. Bucky reached up, and took the toy from his mouth, and sat up.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"You okay?"
"Yes. I was just relaxing for a while."
"That's good. It's good to relax sometimes." Bucky handed Zemo another toy, almost identical to the one Bucky was holding. They two of them played with alpine, for a majority of the day.
                                           ~
Sunday, and Monday of the following week went about the same. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleeping, and naps, playing with alpine, and watching television together. Zemo was used to it now, but it was becoming repetitive to him. Tuesday morning came, and they are getting ready for Zemo's second visit with Dr. Raynor.
"Just talk to her like you do with me, and it won't be as bad as last time." Bucky said, opening the door. Zemo stepped out.
"I know, I know. I'll try to behave." They got into the car. This time Zemo got to his door before Bucky did.
"Sam invited us to Sarah's for Halloween. Did you want to go?"
"Is she having a party?"
"They have a lot of parties." Bucky laughed softly.
"Sam, and his sister, always invite me to their cook outs. It's really fun, their neighbors are really great people. You'd like it."
"I'd be welcome?"
"At Sarah's? Yes, she's met you, remember. Sam...well I know that Sam is my friend, and he knows that I like-that I am helping you, and stuff, and you know, he-he wanted to help too-"
"James, I don't understand, why are you talking so fast?"
"Am I?"
"Yes, you said Sarah knows me, so why would she want me in her house?"
"Zemo, she knows me too, and she lets her kids play video games with me."
"Even though you were-"
"Yes, even though I was the winter soldier. Sarah has a really kind heart, Zem. She knows about sokovia, she knows everything that Sam, and I know about you, and you're still welcome to come along. Sarah, and Sam don't hate you, Zem. In fact the boys loved you."
"I suppose."
"Cass actually asked if you were coming."
"He did?"
"Yeah."
"Okay." Zemo agreed.
                                             ~
Once again they were in Raynor's office. Zemo was quiet this time, and only spoke when spoken to. He was far more open this time, he talked to Bucky, as well as to her this time.
"Are you on any medications?"
"No." Zemo answered honestly. She then went over an antidepressant with him. The same one she's prescribed for Bucky.
"I don't think that is necessary." Zemo said. Bucky sighed.
"Zem-"
"I am not depressed."
"You tried to kill yourself about a month ago." Raynor said.
"Yes, but that doesn't mean I am depressed."
"Oh you're not depressed, or experiencing any symptoms of depression huh?"
"No."
"Then why'd you try an off yourself?"
"Because my wife, and my son are dead, and I want to be with them!" Zemo yelled. Bucky looked at him, with concern, and fear.
"Is this what you meant?" Bucky spoke softly.
"What?"
"When I said, I wanted you to be happy, but not try so hard it hurts you, you repeated it back to me. Why? Are you planning something? Are you always going to suffer? You can't even try?"
"James..."
"You seemed like you were having fun that morning, you said you knew your family wanted better for you, and that you would try...were you just telling me that? I know I can never understand what that's like. Not to lose a child, but to lose someone I love, I can. I can imagine that, Zemo. Please don't do that to me..." the room Became silent for a moment, aside from Dr.Raynor's pen moving against her notebook.
"James....I'm sorry. I do miss them, I do want to be with them, and I know I can't...I know I can't now...I'm not going to do anything. I am trying...it's just...difficult..."
"I know." Bucky nodded.
"I know I can't force you to move on, or be happy, but I can't see you die, or get hurt..." another moment of silence passed. Zemo looked at Raynor.
"This will make me happy?"
"It will help."
"Okay, fine then." Zemo sighed.
"Alright I'm sending this to your pharmacy, James." Raynor said, as she wrote the prescription.
"His name is Bucky to you." Zemo said suddenly. Raynor looked at him with a raised brow.
"Only I can call him James."
"Why? Is he your pet, or something? Should I write that down?"
"No of course not, don't be absurd." Zemo looked at her as though he were offended. Raynor glanced at Bucky who was bright red. He smiled sheepishly.
"Ah-I see." She smiled.
"Bucky it is then."