Chapter Twenty Five

"Ready?" Bucky stood up, and began putting everything from lunch back into the duffel bag.
"Just one more thing." Zemo stood up, and began to dig in the bag. Bucky watched with a raised brow. Zemo pulled out the toy cars.
"Carl. This is the car James drives. It's not here, we had to leave it at the airport, but I thought you'd like it." He said, setting it down beside the flowers. After having held Zemo for a few moments, he seemed to cheer up, he seemed to be coming to terms with everything that had come to pass. Neither of them said a word, but both of them were certain that Hieke, and Carl were with them.
"This is the car you always wanted." Zemo said, setting down the toy Ferrari.
"This is the least I can do." He smiled sadly.
"Also this." He reached into the bag once more, and pulled out the action figure of Ironman. Bucky's face dropped.
"I'm sorry Carl. I shouldn't have blamed him. I felt like you were murdered by your hero. I know that you may not see it that way. You were so excited. I'm so sorry for the things I did. I was a horrible example. Forgive me, son." He bowed his head one last time before setting the toy down by the cars. He stood up straight, and took Bucky's hand.
"Nope." Bucky said before scooping Zemo up again. He carried the baron all the way back to the car. Zemo looked back at the graves until he could no longer see them. He looked at the mansion one last time as Bucky gently set him down.
"When I came home. I saw all of it. I didn't expect it to be like this. I fell down, and threw up on the ground, and screamed before I could run in. I looked everywhere." He decided to tell Bucky more about his family as he climbed into the passenger seat. Bucky climbed into the driver's seat, and started the car.
"When I couldn't find them anywhere I knew they must have gone to the bunker. It should have been safe, but it wasn't. The roof, and some of the walls had fallen in. I had to dig through the rubble mostly by hand. I hoped once I got down to the bunked it would be in one piece. That I would just push the rocks away, and open the door, and they would be there. Alive." Zemo shook his head.
"Wishful thinking. When I did get to where the bunker should have been it was more rocks, and concrete. It had caved in on them, the bunker, the mansion. It was the second day when I finally got to them. I only hope that it was fast. I know it was instant." He looked at Bucky. Bucky nodded. He was listening, and began to drive away, back out of the forest.
"The state of their bodies suggests so." Tears were falling again, but silently.
"I know they are in a better place. I know they are safe now, and that they still love me, and forgive me." He closed his eyes.
"I still see them, but they way they were before, although I still see what I found." He cringed. Bucky looked at him periodically as he drove.
"I hate seeing my son's face like that." He cried a little harder, and Bucky reached over, and took Zemo's hand, squeezing it gently.
"You don't have to describe it, I've seen a lot, so I can imagine." Bucky spoke softly. Zemo nodded, and cried quietly. Bucky could imagine it all. A little boy's skull crushed by falling rock, twisted arms, legs, and necks. Caved in chests, broken bones. Blood. That is enough to drive one mad. They were quiet on the way back, however, Zemo spoke up when he noticed that Bucky wasn't turning.
"James. You've missed the airport."
"I did."
"Is it because you are not used to driving on the opposite side?" Zemo teased lightly.
"No." Bucky grinned.
"James, are you playing a game with me?"
"No it's just that. There are more surprises." He laughed nervously.
"What?"
"Yeah I lied. We're not going home tonight."
"What!?" Zemo was astonished. James lied to surprise me? His mind raced with curiosity. What could it be?
"I got a reservation at this new hotel. It's kind of upscale, fancy." He said, holding his hand up flat, and waving it back and forth slightly.
"Boujee I think is what Sam says."
"I see." Zemo laughed. He found it cute when Bucky used modern slang.
"Tell me about this hotel?"
"It's got a great looking pool, and restaurants, and a candy shop, and nice rooms." He shrugged. Zemo's face lit up.
~
After a valet parked the car the pair entered the lobby. It was beautiful with fancy carpets, paintings on the walls, and potted plants. There were also several fountains.
"Oh, how extravagant!" Zemo beamed. They stepped up to the front desk.
"Reservation for Barnes." Bucky spoke in Czech, as that was the country they were technically in. Half of Sokovia became part of the Czech Republic, and the other half was now part of Slovakia. Zemo seemed to keep forgetting that. He was aware that this was no longer Sokovia, but every reminder that it wasn't was a bit harsh. He frowned suddenly, and repeated what Bucky said in Sokovian. Bucky was a bit shocked. He didn't expect Zemo to do that.
The man at the desk grinned, and looked at Bucky. He asked if his friend was Sokovian. Zemo frowned. Bucky nodded, and the man continued to speak to him.
"A lot of the people employed here are Sokovian." Bucky translated.
"So he recognized your dialect."
"The language is similar, but not the same." Zemo replied.
"You don't need to translate, I know what he's saying."
"Zem?"
"Nothing." He turned to act as though he were admiring the plants. Oh dear. Bucky sighed inwardly. The man gave him the keys to their room. Bucky took Zemo's hand.
"Come on." He led the Baron to the elevators, and pressed the button. The doors opened, and they stepped in.
"What was that?" Bucky asked once the doors closed. Zemo didn't answer.
"Zem?"
"Don't Zem me!" He snapped. Bucky sighed.
"Attitude." He shook his head. Zemo sighed.
"I'm sorry I'm just upset."
"You don't have to yell at me though."
"I know, I'm sorry." Zemo looked down sadly.
"I hate that sokovia is gone. Even if it wasn't the best place."
"Of course." Bucky nodded.
"That's completely normal, and I understand."
"I know you do, James." Zemo smiled at him.
"I just got upset seeing that it's been taken over by other countries. Sokovia couldn't have been rebuilt?" He asked. Bucky shrugged.
"I wish I had that answer for you." He gently squeezed Zemo's hand. Zemo looked up at him.
"This is still a beautiful place."
"Yeah." Bucky grinned. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. They stepped out, turned the corner, and walked down a long hall until they reached their room. Bucky unlocked the door, and they stepped in. It was clean. There was one bed, and a great view from the window. A small leather sofa, and a tv. A light on the nightstand beside the bed, and a landline phone. There was a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and a jacuzzi.
"It's wonderful." Zemo grinned. He immediately looked at the bathroom before running to the bed, and flopping onto it. He's feeling better. Bucky smirked before dropping the bag, and running after him. He decided not to jump on the bed worried it would break, but laid down on his back with his knees hanging over the mattress. Was he thinking of pouncing on me? Zemo thought with a grin. He sat up, and immediately began to attack the super soldier with tickles.
Bucky gasped as he hadn't expected it, and began to laugh, and tried to curl up. Zemo laughed with him. Soon Bucky got up, and turned to Zemo, grabbing his wrists, and pinned him down on the bed. He smirked, and kissed Zemo passionately on the lips. Zemo kissed him back. Bucky's right hand carefully caressed Zemo's hair, and face.
"James." Zemo grinned. Bucky kissed Zemo's lips again, and then his cheek.
"James." Zemo giggled this time.
"What?" Bucky pulled away.
"Not yet."
"Tease." Bucky groaned.
"Later. First dinner. I'm hungry."
"Alright." Bucky laughed. Of course he wants food. Bucky sat up next to him. Zemo sat up, and hopped off the bed. He went into the bathroom to freshen up, and explore it further.
"How unfortunate." He said as he stepped out.
"What?" Bucky stood up.
"No escape hatch. Surely this isn't a five star hotel, James." He joked. Bucky laughed.
"Only you would look for that."
"I'm joking."
"I know." Bucky chuckled.
"It's a good joke." He wrapped his arm around Zemo's shoulder before walking out of the room with him.
~
The restaurant was gorgeous. Zemo was amazed. Gold sculptures, fountains, wall hangings, plants. The whole nine yards. They were seated, and given menus. Of course Bucky ordered champagne. He was sure Zemo would enjoy that. He also ordered some open faced sandwiches as an appetizer.
"James. This is our second date."
"Yeah." Bucky nodded.
"I love it."
"Good." Bucky blushed, and looked down at the table.
"You are adorable James."
"You're teasing me again, Zemo." Bucky grinned.
"I cannot help it." Zemo giggled. The waiter came around with the champagne bottle, and two glasses. As well as the appetizer. Small slices of French bread, with hard boiled egg, thinly sliced ham, pickle, and peppers. Baby Swiss, and grated cheese with a Czech spread. Zemo's eyes lit. Sokovia has similar snacks.
"Go on." Bucky smiled. Zemo picked up one of the sandwiches carefully, and took a bite. He hummed softly.
"It's good!"
"It is!" Bucky agreed as he took a bite.
"What is your favorite color James?" Zemo asked as he filled his glass.
"What?"
"You're favorite color, what is it?"
"I guess blue. Like the sky."
"I thought you'd say black."
"It's up there. Definitely in my top five." Bucky laughed.
"My favorite is purple."
"Never would have guessed." Bucky teased. Zemo giggled.
"I also like pastel pink, and light blues, gray is a nice color as well."
"Basically the colors of all the clothes in your closet."
"At least I wear different colors." Zemo smirked.
"I guess I could start wearing blue shirts." Bucky shrugged.
"I have one blue shirt. Long sleeves."
"You may get more for Christmas. I think you'd look very handsome in green, but blue does match your eyes." Zemo hummed.
"You're going to get me something for Christmas?"
"Of course." Zemo said, finishing a second sandwich. The waiter returned, and Bucky ordered a marinated sirloin while Zemo ordered goulash. Their meals were delivered quickly, and Zemo started on a second glass of champagne. Bucky cut into the saucy stake, and watched as Zemo hummed with every bite he took. He seemed to be dancing slightly in his seat.
"You okay?" Bucky asked, trying not to laugh.
"It's good." Zemo replied.
"I can see that." Bucky laughed before taking a bite of the sirloin.
"It's nice, and warm. It is perfect for this time of year." Zemo was really enjoying the fall season, and seemed excited about the changing weather. Bucky nodded in agreement. After they finished up with dinner, Bucky, and Zemo went over to the candy store. Zemo's whole face lit up when he saw it all.
"I'm not sure if they have anything sokovian, but I'm sure we can find some-"
"Turkish delight!" Zemo finished the sentence when he saw the powdered sweets, and ran to them. Bucky ran after him.
"That was fast." He didn't expect they would find them right away. Zemo picked up the box, and showed it to Bucky.
"Look!"
"Yeah." He laughed.
"Let's get all of them."
"All of them?" Zemo asked in shock.
"Yeah why not."
"James, you know we can always order them online, right?" Zemo suggested. There was a moment of silence.
"Y-yeah, but then why haven't we done that yet?"
"Busy." Was Zemo's reply.
"That's true. Who cares though I'll get them all for you!" Bucky grinned.
"No." Zemo shook his head.
"If I had taken Carl into the store, and saw someone buy all his favorite sweets I would be livid. We only need one box, I will share with you too." Zemo smiled.
"How sweet. We can order more too then." Bucky nodded.
"I'll show you how." Zemo wasn't a stranger to online shopping.
"Thanks. I mean I'm pretty good with most apps." Bucky shrugged.
"Smart phones are smart, and I like them."
"Smart phones are smart." Zemo laughed.
"You are so cute." He took Bucky's hand. Bucky was about to reply when a young kid wearing an oversized coat with the hood pulled up over his head stepped beside them. The boy reached out, and grabbed a box of Turkish Delight. Zemo seemed caught off guard by it. The moment was reminiscent of Carl.
"See James. We couldn't buy them all." He smiled at Bucky. Bucky blushed.
"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." He laughed. The child beside them was looking down at the box in his hands.
"Are they good?" He asked softly. His accent suggested he was German.
"Yes." Zemo replied.
"I love them, and so did my son." He smiled sweetly. The boy nodded, still contemplating.
"Boy!" A security guard shouted suddenly. The boy stuffed the box in his coat, and ran out of the shop, and down the hall. The guard ran after him.
"You can't hide in here forever!" He shouted as he pursued the boy. The rest of the patrons in the shop were stunned.
"I was beginning to wonder if he was alone." Zemo looked up at Bucky who shrugged.
"It didn't look like there were any adults with him. Maybe his parents are staying here, and he just wandered off. Kids get bored in places like this. It's more for couples."
"Of course." Zemo laughed through his nose.
"Still his coat pockets were full."
"I noticed too. Looks like he had food from the restaurant, and vending machines."
"Hmm." Zemo seemed lost in thought for a moment.
"Hey, it's nothing to do with us." Bucky stroked Zemo's hair.
"You're right." Zemo nodded. They continued to shop about, and paid for the goodies they'd found.
~
Bucky opened the door to their hotel room, and they stepped back in.
"Dinner was wonderful James!" Zemo grinned.
"But I'm excited for dessert."
"Me too." Bucky smirked, however, his grin dropped when Zemo sat down on the couch, and started tearing the box of candies open. Of course he actually means desert. Bucky blushed. Such a cutie. He couldn't even be mad watching the baron's lips curl into a cat-like smile. His eyes glistened as they scanned over assorted flavors of Turkish delight.
"They have pistachios in them." Bucky read the description on the lid of the box.
"That is not a problem." Zemo replied as he placed one of the candies in his mouth. Bucky sat down next to him, and ate one as well.
"They're good." He smiled.
"I told you." Zemo grinned. I'd love to eat them off his back. Bucky laughed softly.
"What?" Zemo asked.
"Nothing, I just thought of how sexy you'd look in nothing but your socks, with a line of these down your chest." Bucky looked at him with a playful smile. Zemo blushed.
"Oh." He looked down at the candies, unsure he wanted to sacrifice them.
"Only if you wanted to do that." Bucky blushed. Maybe that's a little too wild.
"Maybe two or three. Just don't eat all of them." Was the reply Zemo finally gave. Bucky nodded.
"Of course that's what you were worried about." He laughed. Zemo blushed.
"I just like them."
"I know, I would never eat them all."
"Thank you." Zemo smiled at Bucky. I know how important they are to you. Bucky thought as he smiled back.
"Want to check out the pool?" Bucky asked.
"I want to see if it's as nice as the website said."
"I'd love to swim with you James, but what will we wear? We've no extra clothes."
"I didn't say we would be wearing anything." Bucky winked at him. Zemo blushed, and stood up. He took Bucky's hand.
"Come!" He said tugging at Bucky's arm. Bucky laughed.
"Alright, alright." He stood up, and stepped out of the room with Zemo. They quickly hopped onto the elevator, and went down to the pool. It was dark out now. The outdoor pool was closed for the season, but the indoor pool was the one Bucky was interested in.
He pushed open the door that read pool on the window. The room was warm, and smelled clean like chemicals. It was empty. The walls were made to look rocky like the inside of a cave. There was an actual cave one could swim in after passing through a waterfall. Bucky wasted no time in taking his shirt off.
"Are you sure about this James? What if someone else comes in?"
"They won't. I took care of it." Bucky winked as he stirpped naked. Zemo blushed, and eyed him up, and down.
"Alright." He started taking his clothes off. Bucky watched him, and Zemo paused. They made eye contact.
"Sorry." Bucky turned, and jumped into the pool. Zemo laughed, and finished undressing.
"How is it?"
"Warm." Bucky said, running his hands over his hair. Zemo sucked in his lips for a moment before jumping in after the soldier. Bucky laughed. The water was warm. Zemo came up, and giggled while running his hands over his hair, and face. Bucky chuckled, and reached out.
He wrapped his arms around Zemo's waist, and pulled him into a kiss. Zemo closed his eyes, and kissed back. Zemo hummed into the kiss, and smiled. Bucky's hands moved slowly to cup Zemo's cheeks.
"I love you." Bucky whispered against Zemo's lips. He tilted Zemo's head down, and kissed the Baron's forehead. Zemo smiled.
"I love you." He looked up, cheeks flushed pink.
"This is a beautiful place James."
"Yeah, but not as much as you." Bucky kissed Zemo's cheek. Zemo smiled sweetly, and giggled.
"This pool is amazing. I always wanted to have one like this."
"I'm surprised you didn't." Bucky chuckled.
"I suppose it is surprising." Zemo laughed with him. He smirked, and went under the water. Bucky was slightly surprised. What's he doing? He watched Zemo swim away closer to the waterfall before he came up.
"Catch me." He said before going under again.
"You're playing that game huh? Alright I got it." Bucky grinned, and dove under the water. Uh oh. Zemo blushed, and swam under the waterfall, and into the cave. There were dimly lit lights in the rock wall, and on the wall of the pool, Bucky was fast. He popped up on the outside of the waterfall.
"Helmut?" Bucky called out Zemo's first name in the spookiest whi sing-song voice he could make. Zemo giggled.
"I'm here." Zemo called back in a similar tone. Bucky stood up, and walked through the waterfall. Zemo's eyes lit up watching him. Oh my... He bit his lower lip.
"Found you." Bucky hummed, and quickly swam over to Zemo, wrapped his arms around his waist, and scooped him up. Zemo giggled, and placed his hands on Bucky's shoulders. He wrapped his legs around the super soldier's waist. They looked at each other for a moment just smiling before Zemo closed his eyes, and kissed Bucky's lips hard, and passionately. Bucky kissed back, eyes closing. His hands moved up, and down Zemo's back.
Bucky's tongue found its way into Zemo's mouth quickly. Zemo wasn't overly fond of this, and couldn't think about it too hard. He let Hieke kiss him this way as well, but tongues together, or something about the inside of his mouth meeting the inside of another person's mouth grossed him out a bit. If he didn't think about it he could do it for a bit.
He would do it of course, he wanted to reciprocate as much as he received. Bucky on the other hand seemed to enjoy it. A lot. He kissed Zemo with a sort of hunger that Zemo had never experienced before. It was hot, and heavy. Zemo groaned softly as Bucky sucked on his tongue for a second. Bucky then broke the kiss to suck at Zemo's neck.
"James." Zemo lifted his head. His neck was incredibly sensitive. He closed his eyes, and Bucky kept leaving kisses over his throat.
"Ah..." Zemo's voice was soft, and quiet. Bucky's right hand moved down Zemo's spine, and groped his rump.
"Mmn..." Zemo bit his lower lip.
"Okay?" Bucky asked softly.
"Yeah." Zemo nodded. Bucky gently inserted his pointer finger into Zemo's hole. Zemo's breathing was a little heavier, and Bucky noted the change in his heart beat.
"Relax." Bucky whispered. Zemo nodded, and Bucky gently moved his finger in, and out. Zemo opened his eyes, and looked at the water. As Bucky has figured, being in the water was helpful. He slipped his middle finger in with ease, and Zemo seemed more comfortable.
"Oh." Zemo groaned softly, and closed his eyes again. He could feel Bucky's fingers gently stoking, and caressing the walls of his rectum.
"James..." he breathed as Bucky carefully pressed on that bundle of nerves behind Zemo's prostate. Zemo gasped softly.
"This okay?" Bucky asked again. Zemo nodded.
"Yes. Yes it's okay." His eyes were squeezed shut. Bucky nodded before sliding his fingers out, and cautiously slipping his penis in.
"Mmm..." he groaned softly, and looked up at zemo. Zemo moaned, and lifted his head as Bucky filled him out.
"You okay?"
"Yes." Zemo groaned. Bucky smiled, and gently kissed Zemo's neck. Slowly he began to thrust in, and out.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped a bit louder. Bucky groaned, and pulled away from Zemo's neck. They locked eyes. Zemo smiles, and kisses Bucky's lips again. Bucky kissed him back before Zemo broke the kiss. He rested his forehead against Bucky's.
"Don't stop." He breathed against Bucky's lips. Bucky grinned, and chuckled softly. He kept his pace. They both looked down, foreheads still touching. Mouths agape, hot breath moving between them. The room was quiet aside from the waterfall, and the steady splashing from Bucky's thrusts. Zemo's small gasps, and groans echoed off of cave walls.
I want to make this a little quicker. Bucky thought. The reason being that he now preferred the idea of going up to their room, however, he wasn't even close. Fuck it.
"Zem?" He whispered.
"Yeah?" Zemo breathed.
"Can we go back upstairs?"
"Are you going to finish fucking me?" The Baron sounded slightly irritated.
"Yeah, I want you on the bed."
"Then yes." Zemo grinned. Bucky smiled mischievously.
"Ah!" Zemo groans as Bucky pulls out. He pouted with this sudden emptiness. Bucky carried him out of the cave through an opposite entrance. One without a waterfall. He set Zemo down before the steps of the pool, and Zemo walked out with Bucky. They quickly wrapped towels around their waists, and gathered their clothes.
Together they scurried out of the pool room to the elevators. Bucky wrapped his arms around Zemo's waist from behind, and kissed the back of his neck.
"James." Zemo giggled.
"You better stop before the elevator does."
"I will." Bucky breathed, and bit down gently at the nape of Zemo's neck.
"Mmmn!" Zemo groaned, and closed his eyes.
"I want more of that when we get there." He grinned. Bucky glanced at the digital floor number on the wall. Next stop. He backed off just in time for the door to open. Another couple was standing outside waiting. They were clearly headed to the pool. They said good evening to each other, as they switched places. Bucky, and Zemo both walked a little faster as they turned the corner. Soon Zemo started running.
"Hurry James!" He giggled. Bucky laughed and followed him. Zemo was almost in the room, when Bucky's towel fell.
"Shit!" He turned to grab it when a door beside it started to open.
"Shit!" He shouted louder this time before sprinting after Zemo. The Baron opened the door, they ran in, and dropped their clothes onto the floor. Bucky closed the door, and Zemo began to laugh as he stepped over to the bed. Bucky was panting, and watched Zemo flop onto the bed laughing harder than he'd ever seen before. He was holding his stomach, he laughed so hard. Bucky smiled, and began to laugh with him.
"Sorry."
"No, that was too funny. I have never seen anything so funny!" Zemo sat up.
"Shit!" He imitated Bucky's shout, and the way he'd reached for the towel, before falling back onto the bed laughing. Bucky chuckled.
"Alright."
"That was great." Zemo began to control himself.
"It was a close one, and yeah it was pretty funny." He smiled, and looked at Zemo. Zemo slowly stopped laughing. He looked at Bucky, and smiled back. They were silent.
"What?" Zemo blushed.
"You're beautiful." Bucky leaned over Zemo, and kissed his lips. Zemo kissed back. Bucky pulled away, and stood up. He smirked, and tore Zemo's towel away. Zemo laughed.
"Aggressive." He smiled playfully.
"You have no idea." Bucky said, looking over Zemo's body. He got down onto his knees.
"James?" Zemo propped himself up onto his elbows. Bucky gently grabbed Zemo's food by the heel. He kissed the top of Zemo's foot, and slowly moved his hands up Zemo's calf, and left trails of kisses. Zemo watched him in awe. When Bucky got up to Zemo's thighs he went from kissing to sucking at the skin.
"Ah..." a soft sound fell from Zemo's lips. Bucky smirked. He kissed every scar he could before he was kissing, and sucking at Zemo's testecles. Zemo gasped softly. Bucky flattened his tongue against Zemo's base, and ran it up the shaft. Zemo's breathing picked up as he watched. Bucky took the tip into his mouth, and sucked hard.
"Ah!" Zemo's head fell back. Bucky slipped the rest of Zemo's length into his mouth.
"J-James!" Zemo was rather shocked. He hadn't expected Bucky to go for that. Bucky's lips slid up, and down the shaft, licking, and sucking as he went. Occasionally stopping at the head to tease Zemo. Zemo was gasping softly. Bucky closed his eyes, and kept going. He only gaged once by accident.
"Are you okay?" Zemo lifted his head. He was worried. Bucky pulled away. He looked up at Zemo. There was saliva running down his chin.
"I'm okay. I was trying to take more than I could." He laughed softly.
"Oh." Zemo grinned, relieved he didn't choke Bucky. Bucky smirked, and went back down onto him. Zemo groaned, and reached out, grabbing Bucky's hair. His legs began to jolt at the sensation, and he worried he might squish Bucky between his legs. His muscles felt as though they were having spasms, and he could control them. It hurts. It also felt good.
"Ah!" He gasped loudly, and gripped the comforter beneath him.
"Oh f-" he stopped himself from cursing. He began to push Bucky.
"I-I need a break." He begged. Bucky's brow furrowed, and he pulled away.
"You okay?"
"I... Don't know." He replied.
"I wanted to make you come." Bucky shrugged.
"Yes, but it hurts. It feels like I'm going to die, explode, or my legs are going to fall off." Zemo explained.
"You're going to come."
"It feels awful."
"Alright I won't do it."
"I don't want to come in your mouth either. It's gross."
"I mean it would be messy."
"Yes, and I don't want you to be all messy. I'm sure it tastes horrible too."
"You're very sweet to be worried about that." Bucky stood up, and whipped the saliva from his face. He grabbed Zemo's legs.
"Still want me to fuck you?"
"Of course I do."
"Can I turn you over?" Bucky asked, a bit worried. Zemo was quiet for a moment.
"Yes."
"You're sure?"
"Yes. I'm with you."
"If you need to stop at any point let me know."
"I will." Zemo nodded. Bucky gently rolled Zemo over onto his chest. Zemo's elbows were bent, and his hands were on either side of his head which was turned to the right. He felt a bit nervous, but kept a list of his surroundings, where he was, and who he was with.
Bucky's eyes followed Zemo's spine down to his butt. It's so cute. Round, and amazing. Bucky's hands grabbed each buttock without a single thought. He leaned down, and closed his eyes. Bucky's tongue ran over Zemo's hole. The Baron gasped. Bucky licked at it, and flicked it with his tongue. He moved his tongue in swirling circles, and was sure it went into the hole with every pass.
"Ah!" Zemo was far more relaxed than he'd ever been. It felt wonderful. He closed his eyes, and laid still. Bucky listened to the sound of Zemo's breathing, and small 'ahs.' He might fall asleep if I keep this up. Bucky pulled away. He grabbed Zemo's hips, and pulled him closer.
"Mm!" Zemo winced. He still wasn't used to these positions.
"Sorry."
"I just need to stretch." Zemo laughs softly. He got onto his knees, and elbows. Bucky was careful about pushing his head into Zemo's opening.
"Oh!" Zemo lowered his head, and Bucky pushed his length in.
"Ah." Zemo groaned. Bucky began to thrust steadily.
"Ah! Ah!" Zemo moaned louder, and his hands clawed at the blanket. Bucky blushed, and thrusted faster. There was a loud slapping sound as his hips made contact with Zemo's.
"Ah!" Zemo's voice got louder, and he laid his chest flat on the mattress. Bucky held onto Zemo's hip tightly with his left hand while his right carefully rubbed Zemo's back. Smooth. Bucky groaned as he scanned Zemo's body beneath him.
"Oh fuck!" He threw his head back.
"You feel so good."
"S-so do you." Zemo groaned. Bucky leaned over Zemo, and gently began to leave bites, and kissed up Zemo's back, and shoulders.
"Oh!" Zemo gasped. His hands were on either side of his head once again. Face turned to the left this time, he glanced up at Bucky, and grinned. His hair was a mess and in his face. Bucky blushed, and smirked before smacking Zemo's buttock with his right hand.
"Mmn!" Zemo groaned, and bit his lower lip. Bucky leaned in and bit down on the same spot.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped. Bucky kept thrusting, although his pace slowed. He moaned, and pulled out before grabbing zemo, and flipping onto his back. Zemo giggled, and Bucky lifted the baron's legs. Hands placed on Zemo's thighs, keeping him bent in place. Slowly he inserted himself again.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped, lifting his head. Hands floating up, and gripping the pillow beneath his head.
"Mmn!" Bucky groaned, and moved slowly for a moment before picking up the pace. That slapping sound could be heard loud, and clear. Zemo grinned thinking of others in the rooms around them who likely heard everything. He purposely moaned louder. Bucky smiled for a moment before taking on that focused look of pleasure once again.
"Oh, fuck... James!" Zemo gasped, and tossed his head from side to side.
"Zem, I'm... Ah!" Bucky couldn't even get his full thoughts out.
"M-me too." Zemo groaned. He was close. Bucky kept thrusting steadily. Zemo could feel his muscles tightening, and twitching. His body jolted, and shook.
"Ah-Ah!" He gasped as he came. Hot, white, thick fluid squirting onto his stomach, and chest. Bucky's cheeks flushed pink when he saw it covering Zemo.
"Oh fuck!" He lifted his head back, and his thrust soon became harder, faster, and more erratic.
"Ah! Ah-Ah!" Zemo moaned with each hit. It was deep. Bucky spilled into Zemo. It was hot, and Zemo could feel it filling him. He breathed out a soft gasp as Bucky's thrusting slowed, and soon stopped. Gently he pulled out, and laid Zemo's legs down. Bucky laid down beside him. Both out of breath, and panting heavily.
"S-sorry." Bucky apologized.
"It's okay, I expected it." Zemo replied.
"You okay?"
"Yes." Zemo groaned as the liquid was now slowly oozing out of his hole.
"I had a weird thought, and I just had to." Bucky blushed, and covered his face with his hands.
"Weird thought?" Zemo asked as his breathing slowly returned to normal.
"Yeah, when I saw you covered in it like that."
"Oh." Zemo sat up slowly with a groan. His body was stiff. Especially his legs, back, and stomach. He looked down at himself. Sticky.
"What were you thinking about when you saw me like this? Drenched in my cum." Zemo smirked as he asked. Bucky shook his head.
"It's embarrassing."
"I want to know." Zemo grinned.
"Fine." Bucky kept his hands over his face as he spoke.
"I just noticed your stomach, and it was so shiny, and cute, and It was just a dumb thing to think about. An impossible thing to think about."
"Impossible?"
"Yeah..."
"Tell me?"
"You won't like it."
"James."
"I thought about if I could... If I could make you pregnant."
"Oh..." Zemo looked down awkwardly.
"I'm sorry, I know that's stupid."
"It's not, but even if they were possible... I don't know that I could be a father again, James."
"I know. You told me.., I don't know why I was thinking that."
"Your life was stolen from you. Had hydra not found you, you would have returned home, met someone, and been a father yourself. It's normal."
"Yeah. Hydra did find me though, and now honestly I don't think I could be a parent anymore either. I don't even think I could adopt. I'm too... Broken, so I'm not sure why I thought about that."
"Maybe it wasn't so much the desire to be a parent then. Maybe you just wanted to see me like that." Zemo smirked.
"You're making me feel dirty now."
"Everyone has kinks James, don't be embarrassed." Zemo teased.
"You're making fun of me."
"No I'm not. Here." Zemo took Bucky's right hand, and placed it on his stomach.
"You're sticky."
"Oh.. right, sorry." Zemo blushed.
"Here." Bucky climbed out of the bed, and scooped Zemo up. The Baron giggled, and Bucky carried him to the bathroom. He gently set Zemo on the seat in the corner of the jacuzzi. He started the water. Once it was warm, and full enough Zemo reached over, and turned on the jets. He slowly slipped into the tub, wincing as he did.
"Sorry."
"It's okay." Zemo smiled, and sat down. He leaned back, and hummed a sigh of comfort. Bucky smiled, and watched Zemo close his eyes. He's so cute, and beautiful, and I love him. Bucky thought, feeling his heart flutter. His smile faded as his mind wondered. If I was stable, and Zemo was able, and also stable, I would want kids with him. I'd want to be a dad... With him.
"James?" Zemo's voice contained worry.
"Hm?" Bucky looked at him.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah." Bucky smiled again.
"I'm fine." He stood up.
"Scoot over."
"You want to join me?" Zemo smiled, and sat up.
"Yes." Bucky stepped in, and sat down behind Zemo.
"Lean back." He gestured for Zemo to lay against him. Zemo nodded, and leaned back. He hummed again feeling Bucky's chest against his back. He was comfortable. Zemo's arms laid over Bucky's. Palms of their hands touching, and fingers intertwining.
"I love you." Zemo whispered.
"I love you Zemo." Bucky kissed the top of Zemo's head. He placed his right hand gently on Zemo's stomach. His cheeks flushed.
"It's okay james." Zemo felt him tense up. I want this for real though... Bucky felt almost disappointed. He felt sad. Hydra really did take everything from him. Whole life experiences. He felt angry. He held Zemo close, and rested his head on Zemo's head gently.
"James?"
"Hm?" Bucky closed his eyes, and cried softly.
"I'm here. Talk to me."
"You're right. Hydra took my life from me. I'm happy I'm with you, and that my life is moving forward, but I'm sad about what I lost."
"Of course you are. I am happy to be with you too, and to move forward with you, but I am also sad about what I lost." Zemo placed his hand over Bucky's. Bucky sighed.
"I know you understand." He kissed Zemo's head again.
"I do James. I do."