Chapter Seventeen

Soaring above the trees, Sam saw a plume of
Smoke rising into the air near his sister's home.
"Sarah!" He shouted as he grew closer. His mind was racing. No, no, no! Were they hurt? Were they dead? Were they safe? He had no idea. His heart was pounding as he landed in the yard, and saw his sister huddling with the boys in her arms.
"Sarah!" Sam shouted, and ran to her as his wings folded away. He dropped onto his knees, and held the three of them tightly. Soon enough Bucky pulled up the driveway in the car. He parked, and jumped out, running over to the group.
"You okay?" Sam asked his sister. She nodded.
"Boys?" He looked them up, and down. A.J nodded, and dried his tears.
"Just scared."
"It's okay to be scared." Sam smiles.
"I'm scared too."
"Really?"
"Yes, very scared." Sam looked at Cass. He noticed red marks forming around the boy's neck.
"I'm sorry." He looked down.
"For what?" A.J asked.
"Not being here."
"Don't." Sarah shook her head, and Sam looked up.
"Don't do that." Her lips trembled, and tears began to roll.
"Don't do that to yourself Sam." Sarah, and the boys hugged him tightly.
"I've got an ambulance, and fire truck on the way." Bucky said as he looked around.
"Where's Zemo?" He asked. Sarah let her brother go. She looked up at Bucky, and began to cry harder.
"They took him! The Nazis! They took him." She fell into Sam again. Bucky's face went pale, and his eyes widened. He looked almost blank with shock.
"Buck?" Sam looked up at him.
                                           ~
The sound of sirens could be heard as help got closer, and finally arrived. Bucky was frozen. He stood there in complete, and utter shock, and fear as the firemen put out the flames that engulfed Sarah's truck. The EMTs had put blankets over Sarah, and A.J. The two of them huddled together while one of the EMTs looked over Cass. Sam stepped over to Bucky.
"What are you thinking?"
"Hydra." Bucky answered finally.
"Curt is definitely a remnant of Hydra."
"You don't think his buddies were?" Sam asked. Bucky shook his head.
"Based on what Sarah said I think he just rounded up all the racist hicks in town, so he'd have an army of some sort."
"Because of the car?"
"Yeah. That, and the way she said the other men dressed. They're just american neo nazis Curt recruited, but I think he's been with Hydra, and just taught these ass holes they're saying, and stuff." He sighed.
"That's a scary thought." Sam sighed with him.
"That there are people who still believe, and think that way?" Bucky asked.
"Yeah, and that they can do things like this. Hurt a child." Sam closed his eyes. Bucky placed his hand on Sam's shoulder.
"They're safe now. It's not your fault any of this happened."
"Not yours either." Sam said as he opened his eyes, and looked out at the setting sun. Bucky wasn't so sure.
"It was too close though."
"I agree." Bucky nodded. He was worried about all of them, but now he was really worried about Sam. The fire was finally out. Cass Luckily only sustained some bruising, and was already looking at the remains of the truck with his brother.
"Do you think Uncle Sam, and Bucky can fix the truck?" Cass asked despite his throat hurting when he spoke. A.J shrugged.
"They fixed the boat." Cass said as he turned around. The bodies were being removed from the house. They had been loaded onto stretchers with white sheets over them. Cass walked across the yard, and stopped when he stepped on something. He looked down. Zemo's mask.
He picked it up. The mask was dirty from having been in the smoke, and on the ground for so long. A.J stepped up beside his brother, and the pair of them saw Bucky staring down the driveway. Cass quickly ran over to him.
"Uncle Buck?" He asked softly when he reached Bucky. Bucky looked down at him. Cass held up Zemo's mask, and Bucky took it. He held it in his hands, and looked
Down at it. He thought about madripoor, how Zemo wore it when they were attacked by bounty hunters.
"Is Zemo going to be okay?"
"I don't know." Bucky shook his head.
"Are we going to find him?"
"I hope so." Bucky squished the mask in his hands.
"Zemo went with them, so they wouldn't kill me." Cass said. Hearing the boy say something as awful as that made Bucky's heart hurt, and he felt angry. They were going to kill Cass. He knelt down, and hugged Cass gently.
"I'm sorry we weren't here."
"It's okay. Zemo was here, but he really needed help, there were too many of them. Some of them were hiding."
"Next time we'll be here to help him." Bucky nodded.
"And you won't get hurt, no one will. I promise, and so does Uncle Sam."
"What about the bad guys?"
"The bad guys?" Bucky's brows furrowed.
"They got hurt. I think they're dead."
"Does that make you sad?" Bucky asked. Cas nodded.
"It's okay." Bucky smiled sympathetically.
"That means you have a good, kind heart."
"Like you!" Cass smiled. Bucky's expression shifted to one of surprise.
"Me?"
"Uh huh. You don't like hurting people." Cass shook his head.
"I don't." Bucky agreed.
"Sometimes the bad guys don't give us a choice." He sighed.
"I know." Cass nodded.
"Are you upset that Zemo hurt them?"
"No." He shook his head.
"I just want him to come back."
"Me too."
"You'll find him right?"
"Yes." Bucky nodded before he stood up.
"I will."
                                        ~
Once he'd been shoved into the car his face was covered with a sack. Zemo had absolutely no clue where they were going. He tried to focus on how many turns were taken, trying to pinpoint where he may be without seeing, but he'd never been to Louisiana before. He tried to calculate the distance. Maybe he could use that to his advantage.
Finally the car stopped. He heard the door open. Zemo was grabbed, and pulled from the car.
"Walk." He was ordered, and led into what sounded like a building of some sort. A warehouse maybe. He thought. He was soon commanded to sit on the floor. He did as he was told, and found himself seated against a steel beam by the feel of it. Yes, I'd bet it's a warehouse.
Abandoned? Maybe, or it's one of theirs. He thought about the men, and the car. I'm likely on land that belonged, or belongs to one of them. The one with the beard I'll bet. Maybe it's a garage then. His mind was working out everything he could. He heard someone step in front of him. Curt.
"Baron Helmut Zemo." Curt hummed.
"I never expected to see you in the United States. Zemo didn't respond.
"I thought you were in prison. I mean finding the soldier was exciting enough, but then seeing the two of you together in a Walmart of all places. That was really something."
"Why?" Zemo asked finally.
"So the raft didn't cut out your tongue after all."
"What's so interesting about us?"
"Oh, what's not interesting about you. He's a super soldier, property of hydra. Of mine, and I want him back."
"James isn't anyone's property." Zemo interrupted.
"Well he's certainly not yours." Curt chuckled.
"I didn't say that. I never have."
"Yet you acted like he was." Curt grinned. Zemo grew silent.
"You used him for your revenge scheme. Dressed like him... blew up a building!" Curt shouted the last bit at him. Zemo didn't flinch, but his heart felt heavy with guilt.
"Tell me why were you together?" Curt lowered his voice.
"He was helping me."
"Right he's not the winter soldier anymore. He's an avenger now, so of course you've been forgiven, and he's helping you like the hero he is." Curt began to walk back, and forth as he spoke.
"I got a tip that you were in the states, but I never thought I'd find both targets together." He laughed.
"Targets?" Zemo tilted his head despite the bag over it.
"Yeah. I want my soldier back, and I want you dead."
"The man who shot me. He's one of yours then?"
"Clever." Curt chuckled.
"That man is dead now. He almost took my revenge from me."
"You're revenge?"
"That's right. Can you guess why I want to kill you?"
"I kill hydra agents?" Zemo presumed.
"That's only one reason. You, your ancestors, have killed many of us. Thankfully the Avengers ended your blood line along with the rest of your pathetic country." Curt spit on the ground in front of Zemo. Zemo felt a sting with that.
"It can't only be the hydra men. This is something far more personal to you." Zemo replied. He could feel it in the air. He recognized it.
"You're right Baron. It's much more personal. The avengers took your family, then in your lust for vengeance you took mine!" Curt shouted, pain evident in his voice. Zemo was quiet.
"You don't even know, do you? How many people died in that blast? The wakandan king of course. Not that I care about that, but after the black widow exposed us, I had to move my family to safety. Our names changed, everything I could do to keep us from harm I did, all under the table of course we were wanted now, but I wouldn't let hydra die. Not at the hands of that woman, and the Captain. I knew America had its own history and its own problems. There are those in this very land who believe in everything the Nazis did, everything Hydra did." He looked around at his minions.
"I knew I could rebuild hydra with them. I posed as a diplomat. My family went with me, my wife, and my daughter. I wanted to be seen as one of them. A man of peace, and freedom, but suddenly there was this impact. Smoke, screaming. My family is dead." Curt's voice was almost a whisper when he finished his rant. Zemo was frozen. Shocked. His daughter. He looked up. He could make out the man's silhouette.
"H-how old?" He managed to squeak.
"She was six years old." Curt looked at Zemo with hate in his eyes, and heart. A little girl, a child... like Carl. No a year older, I killed her. His thoughts were interrupted when he was struck suddenly in the head. He gasped. Ears ringing.
                                         ~
Law enforcement officials guarded the Wilson house that night. Sam was outside thanking them, and bringing them water bottles courtesy of Sarah.
"I can't thank you enough for staying."
"Anytime Cap." The officers smiled. Inside Bucky was watching out of the window as if at any moment Zemo would walk up the driveway. Sam stepped in.
"We're going to find him, if he hasn't already escaped." Sam smiled, although Bucky didn't look convinced.
"He's pretty good at surviving, and escaping." Sam tried again.
"I don't know Sam... I'm scared."
"I know."
"How are we going to find him?" Bucky looked at Sam.
"I have a feeling they want us to find them. That's why they took him."
"Cass said Zem went with them, so they wouldn't kill the boys." Bucky looked down sadly. Sam sighed. He felt a great deal of gratitude, and felt far more concerned for Zemo's safety. The group ate dinner in silence for the most part. Sarah made spaghetti. Suddenly Bucky's phone rang. It's that face time stuff again. He sighed before answering. The first thing he saw was Zemo with the bag over his head. He knew it was Zemo instantly by the coat, and clothes.
"Zemo!" He jumped up from the table. Everyone looked up, and Sam stood up.
"Where are you? Who's holding the phone?" Bucky demanded.
"Take a guess." Curt replied.
"Curt, or whoever you are." Bucky growled.
"Good guess." Curt said, pulling the bag from Zemo's head. Bucky's brow furrowed. Zemo's hair was disheveled, and his temple was still bleeding. He also had a split lip, and black eye now.
"What did you do?" Bucky raised his voice.
"James?" Zemo looked up.
"Zem!" Bucky felt panicked.
"Where are you?"
"Go on, tell him where you are." Curt hummed.
"No." Zemo shook his head. Someone off screen kicked Zemo in the shoulder. He groaned, and fell onto the floor.
"Don't hurt him!" Bucky shouted.
"Tell him where you are!" Curt ordered. Zemo shook his head, and was kicked again by someone off screen. Bucky was infuriated. Curt reached out, and grabbed Zemo's collar, and pulled him up. His nose was bleeding now, and there was a cut on his cheekbone.
"James... don't..." zemo closed his eyes, and Curt set the phone down facing them.
"Don't touch him again!" Bucky shouted.
"That all depends on him." Curt replied. He pulled a knife from within his inner coat pocket, and flipped it open.
"Don't!" Bucky was squeezing his phone.
"Buck!" Sam looked at the screen.
"Tell him where you are, or you're going to start losing fingers!" Curt shouted as he pushed Zemo face down onto the ground. Zemo looked up at the phone. His eyes were dark, and heavy. He looked exhausted.
"James..."
"Zemo, please just tell me where you are. I'll come get you." Bucky was holding back tears.
"Trap." Zemo breathed.
"It's a trap."
"Idiot." Curt shook his head before plunging the blade through Zemo's forearm just above the wrist. Zemo screamed loudly. That was it. Bucky had never felt anger quite like this before.
"Where are you!" Bucky shouted.
"Just tell me, and I'll come to you!" He was talking to Curt this time who looked at the phone, and grinned. He let go of the knife.
"Alright soldier." He gave Bucky the address.
"You better hurry before I kill him." He said before grabbing the knife again, and twisting it to get Zemo to cry out. Bucky couldn't control his grip, and crushed the phone before dropping it, and running out of the house. Sam followed as Sarah picked up the phone pieces, and told the boys to go to their rooms.
"Mom?" A.J, and Cass both looked terrified.
"Go up to your rooms, lock the windows, draw the curtains, and lock your doors." She instructed. They could tell she was afraid. They nodded, and did as she said. Only Cass went to A.J's room with him. Both boys were too scared to be alone. The brothers sat down under the desk, and huddled together.
                                         ~
While Bucky ran on foot, Sam was high above him.
"There!" With his bird's eye view he was quickly able to find the dilapidated building nestled within the darkness of the swamps. The sun was almost completely set.
"Looks like it was once used for housing airboats." Sam said as he landed beside Bucky.
"The police?"
"On their way." Sam had made the call mid flight. Sam had many officers, and first responders who were always ready to help Captain America save the day, but this time was a little different. This was his hometown. He wasn't just Captain America here. He was also Sam Wilson, all he had to do was ask. Bucky nodded. He didn't want to get anyone else hurt, but Sam was able to get it through his stubborn head that they had no idea how many men Curt would have hidden in the building.
"I'll go left, you go right?" Sam asked.
"Okay." Bucky nodded. The two would head in first, and keep them busy, wear them down as much as possible before the backup arrived. They split up, and crept as quietly as they could through the trees. Mostly bald cypress trees, and some banyan trees. They took care to stay out of the water.
Both Sam, and Bucky took note of where they saw gators laying in wait. Bucky soon found, and open window, and climbed in. He saw Zemo laying face down. He seemed unconscious. Bucky moved along the walls like a shadow. Meanwhile Sam went up to the roof.
He found a skylight window. He glanced down. Sam started counting the men he saw. He wanted to formulate at least the beginnings of a plan. His attention was soon turned to Curt.
"Ready for more?" He asked as he approached Zemo. Don't do it. Sam thought to himself. He started to look for Bucky. Curt was now standing before Zemo. Don't do it man. Sam thought again. Where is that stealthy cyborg? His question was answered, as soon as Curt grabbed Zemo's hair, and lifted his head. Bucky ran towards them, full speed, tackling Curt to the ground.
"That's my cue." Sam said to himself before jumping down into the warehouse through the window, breaking its glass. His wings unfolding, and wrapped around him to shield his body from oncoming gunfire. By the sound of it. The shots being fired at him were from machine guns. Sarah didn't mention these! He thought.
Footsteps now could be heard running towards him. Once close enough his wings opened up, and pushed the men to the ground. As they struggled to get up Sam tossed the vibranium shield. It struck one man in the head, bouncing off, into the second man's head, and back to Sam. He caught it as he'd jumped in the air, and flipped himself over. He landed on his feet like an agile cat, and tossed it again, this time knocking the gun out of the hands of a third man on the other side of the room.
The man was about to take a shot at Bucky. The largest man came to Curt's aid, and managed to lift Bucky up off of him. Bucky was rather surprised by this, and was tossed aside. He pulled himself up quickly. Curt got up, and watched the two of them engage in hand to hand combat.
Sam found himself in a similar situation. They just kept coming. Soon he was surrounded, and used his wings to create a dome around himself. This wasn't going at all how the Captain wanted it too. Finally he flew up into the air, and held the shield out in front of him. Every bullet that hit bounced off, and angled just right Sam was able to send the bullets right back to them.
Suddenly a shot came from behind Sam, and struck the back of his suit causing a malfunction. Sam found himself falling to the ground. Bucky saw him.
"Sam!" He shouted before being tackled by the larger man. Curt laughed.
"Alright! Everybody stop!" He shouted. The room grew quiet. Sam was on his knee now just about to stand. All guns pointed at him kept him from getting up all the way. Bucky pushed the large man aside, and stood up. Curt reached into his coat pocket. Sam, and Bucky watched him closely. He pulled a red book from his coat. One with a black star on the cover. Bucky's brows furrowed. Sam looked at his friend.
"I'm sure you remember this." Curt hummed.
"Where did you get that?" Bucky asked.
"You seem a little shaken up."
"Ayo, and I destroyed that book. We burned it." Bucky glared.
"You really thought that was the only one?" Curt laughed. Bucky's jaw clenched. Of course it wasn't. How naive I was to think that. He thought about the others. Of course there were more. Curt laughed.
"You're so vain. You really thought there was only one copy. This is hydra. We're efficient." He smirked.
"Although I can see why you'd think that way. You were the best after all. None of the others could live up to the original."
"Those words won't work. What are you trying to accomplish?" Bucky glared. Sam's eyes scanned the room. His mind was working out a plan. Bucky was creating a good distraction, by keeping conversation, but Sam was sure that wasn't Buck's reasoning. He wanted information, and he was distressed. Sam could feel it.
"We'll see." Curt hummed.
"Hydra needs its soldiers."
"There is no serum left." Bucky smirked.
"No, because the Sokovian scum destroyed it all!" Curt shouted.
"It doesn't matter. Thanks to the Stark tech we've stolen. We can soon simply clone you." He grinned.
"What!?" Bucky was taken aback.
"That's right. Exact replicas, just as strong."
"Moron." Bucky mumbled before he began to laugh. Curt raised an eyebrow, and Sam looked up at Bucky with surprise. This laugh wasn't Bucky's normal laugh. It was genuine, but also frightening. Almost sinister.
"Alright, say you make an army of replicas, but what happens when they turn on you, like the other soldiers did."
"They won't. The other soldiers were far too human, and so are you. I will take you home, and create my army, only take out the bits that make them human. They will feel no emotion. All they will know is the mission." Curt explained. Bucky closed his eyes. He knew of hydra's evil, yet they're cruelty never stopped surprising him. He'd been a sentry at so many meetings, and overheard so many shocking things. He'd even seen them. He also wasn't they're only experiment. The winter soldiers weren't their only creations.
He even recalled a little boy they'd experimented on. A child. He opened his eyes. I never want to see anything like that again. He thought.
"You're the one who's been stealing from Stark Industries?" Sam spoke up.
"I'm sure I'm only one of many stealing from Stark." Curt grinned maliciously.
"But you, Sergeant Barnes, you stole the greatest thing of all from Stark didn't you?" He asked. Bucky's hands balled into fists.
"Don't, he's baiting you." Sam whispered.
"I saw the tape, long before this one stole it." He gestured his gun to Zemo.
"Very brutal, and gruesome. That's what I want." He opened the book.
"It won't work." Bucky said firmly. Curt responded by speaking the first word. Zemo's eyes slowly blinked open. He first saw Sam on his knee, surrounded by guns. Sam... Zemo looked up. James... He then saw Curt, holding the book in one hand, and a gun in the other. Adrenaline kicked in quickly, and Zemo pulled himself up, and charged Curt. His arm wrapped around the man's neck, while the other locked it in place. Curt grinned, and chuckled. The knife was still stuck in Zemo's arm.
"Zemo!" Bucky gasped.
"James, run!" Zemo shouted.
"Get out of here!" He cried. Bucky grit his teeth, and closed his eyes. He remembered Steve saying that same thing, when he, and Sam had come to Bucky's rescue. I'm not running. Not anymore. I'm not the winter soldier, i'm not a villain, or the mindless monster they made me, and I'm not leaving you.
"Zem stop!" Bucky shouted. Zemo was surprised.
"James?"
"Please just stay down, this is between me, and him."
"Do as he says Baron."
"James, no..." Zemo shook his head. Eyes tearing up.
"Zemo, please trust me." Bucky begged him. Curtis used that single moment in time to grab the knife, and rip it from Zemo's arm. Zemo yelped, and was forced to let go. Curt turned to him, his arm flew up, and he fired a shot into Zemos shoulder just below his clavicle. Zemo winced softly, before falling to his knees, and onto his back.
"Zemo!" Bucky was about to move when Curt aimed at Zemo once more. Sam also went to move and a warning shot was fired into the concrete to the left of his knee.
"Don't move!" The man who'd fired the shot glared.
"Let's try this again." Curt sighed. He looked back at the book, and spoke the first word again. Bucky felt immense panic. It's not going to work... what if it does. Like that dream, and I kill everyone. He closed his eyes again, and he seemed to be trembling with rage, and fear. The second word was spoken.
"Please!" Bucky opened his eyes. A warning shot was fired into the ground just past Zemo's head. His ears rang. The one closest to the shot bleed slightly. Curt spoke the next word. Bucky's breathing picked up, and his heart was pounding. Stop! The next word was spoken, only with much more aggression. Sam's eyes shifted from Bucky to Zemo. His head was turned facing Sam, his arm outstretched on the ground, palm facing up. Blood pooling around it, staining the coat's sleeve. His eyes were glossy, and glazing. Sam closed his eyes.
He thought about how he's treated Zemo before. Yes Zemo had committed a horrific crime, but he was reforming. Sam was beginning to see this man for who he was. A complex, and broken man who'd saved Sam's family. He hates seeing this. He was going to make sure the three of them got out alive.
"Don't touch him!" Bucky's shouting brought Sam back from his thoughts, eyes flashing open. Curt had knelt down beside Zemo.
"I've been patient with you, Barnes. Yet you are still refusing the winter soldier. I think you need something more compelling to bring him out." A disgusting smile crept over Curt's face. He tore Zemo's shirt open, and noted the scar on the man's abdomen.
"So that's where he'd been shot by that fool." He ran his finger over the mark.
"The skin still feels so soft. I'm guessing the internal damage wasn't that bad." He glances at the knife.
"What shall I do? I could tear his insides out, cut his throat, gouge his pretty brown eyes." Curt's expression changed to one of hate.
"You know. He murder my family." Curt looked at Bucky.
"His father murdered many of our men. He almost got me. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." He hummed. Zemo heard every word.
"I've always fantasized about what I'd do to him, but now that I have him, I don't know where to start." He pushed Zemo's clothing away from the wound to his shoulder. Curt smiled softly.
"That shot was close range, I'm sure I've broken a rib, maybe even that collar bone." He said before shoving his thumb deep into the hole. Zemo's eyes widened, and he gasped like a fish out of water struggling to breathe. Curt began to laugh, as Zemo's legs kicked. Bucky once again began to run towards them.
"Stop, or the captain dies!" Curt shouted. Bucky turned to Sam. The barrel of a gun was now against his temple. Sam glared at the man holding it. Bucky turned back to his enemy. Curt pulled his hand away from Zemo. His fingers were covered in crimson. He began to lick them one by one.
"I've never once tasted my prey this way." He closed his eyes, and thought for a moment.
"I'm going to take you anyway I can." His eyes flashed open, and he rolled Zemo onto his chest.
"No!" Bucky screamed.
"You know it was obvious, but now I really see it. You're in love with him, and you want him." Curt beamed.
"I think I'll defile him first."
"You touch him, and I'll kill you!" Bucky growled.
"You come at me, and I kill them both!" Curt used the bloodied knife to cut Zemo's belt, and began tugging his pants down.
"Please! Stop!" Bucky yelled loudly.
"Give me what I want!" Curt shouted back, Zemo then began to struggle. Clawing at the concrete.
"No!" He began to scream.
"No! No! Let me go!" Over, and over. Once Curt had Zemo exposed, he fumbled with his own belt, and unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants.
"Alright!" Bucky shouted.
"I'll do it, anything you want, or Take me instead!"
"Oh I plan to, but first you must do this." He pulled his member from his black slacks, and began to stroke himself. He breathed a pleasurable sigh through his nose, as his eyes closed, and he tilted his head back. There were some excited giggles from Curt's men as they watched him.
"James!" Zemo cried out, as he struggled, trying to crawl away. Bucky glanced back at Sam. The captain's eyes were glued to Bucky. He couldn't watch anything else.
"Say the words again." Bucky said, turning back to Curt, and looking down at the ground. He heard Curt groan. He was solid, and ready now.
"Say them over, and over, I'll find him." Bucky closed his eyes. He heard Zemo continuing to struggle, and his panicked screams as Curt caught him, and held him down.
"Such a sweet smelling flower." Curt hummed as he aligned himself.
"Say the words!" Bucky shouted, eyes squeezed shut, tears falling from his eyes.
"Yes." Curt groaned as he slowly slid his part into Zemo's opening. Zemo's eyes were wide, and tears blocked his vision.
"Oh yes." Curt breathed again as he laid his body over Zemo's. His hand snaked up Zemo's chest, and grabbed his neck, and chin. His other arm wrapped around Zemos' chest keeping him in place. He began to move his hips slowly. Zemo began to make sounds of pain. Gasps, and groans. Bucky could hear it all. Curt's breathing was labored now in Zemo's ear. He began to say the words, only this time each word was spoken with sounds of pleasure, and ecstasy. Bucky kept his eyes closed. Darkness. He began to search his mind for the winter soldier as he listened to each word.
Where are you! I know you're still here somewhere! I need your help! Soon Bucky found who he was looking for deep within the darkest depths of his mind. A man clad in black, and leather. His hair hanging past his jaw. Darkened emotionless eyes met Bucky's. The man's mouth muzzled like a bad dog. He was looking in a mirror, at a former self.
Please, I need your help, just this one time. Just promise me that you will leave once we win! Bucky got a simple nod in response, and the final work was spoken.
"я готов отвечать" The winter soldier responded.