Chapter Twenty Three

The next week arrived quickly. Zemo was taking his medication like he was supposed to, and the showering was now just normal showering. Zemo visited Mrs. Jones daily. Bucky came sometimes too. Tuesday night they all watched Wheel of Fortune together.
They were just walking into Doctor Raynor's office for a session. They took a seat on the couch.
"Welcome back boys." She hummed as she sat down across from them.
"How are we feeling today?" She asked.
"Good actually." Bucky smiled.
"Really good. Better than I have in years." He smiled. She noted the genuine smile, and could tell he wasn't lying. Raynor knew exactly who it was causing this change in Bucky. She's already seen change in him with Sam, and his friends, but this was something new.
"Very good." She grinned.
"I love to hear it." Raynor jotted down in her notebook before looking at Zemo.
"And you?"
"I'm okay." He smiled softly.
"Does your medication feel like it's helping?"
"Yes." He nodded.
"I made a friend. Mrs. Jones. Our neighbor. Her husband passed before her, and she lost her son."
"Alright. So her, and Sarah. You've got a bit of a support group going." Raynor nodded as she wrote. Zemo nodded.
"I hadn't thought of them that way."
"Because they were already people you knew. You were comfortable." She smiled.
"Far more comfortable than the ones you tried to force me into." Zemo smirked.
"Yeah, yeah." Raynor laughed.
"It's my job."
"I know." Zemo chuckled.
"I appreciate it." He knew it was suggested as a means to help him, but the last thing he wanted was to sit in a room full of strangers; and hear about their lost loved ones, and discuss how he blew up a building full of innocent people.
"Aside from having a support system, how are you feeling?" Raynor asked. Zemo shrugged.
"Fine."
"Define that."
"I don't know." He shrugged.
"I am spending time with my friends, and my new family."
"Tell me about it."
"Mrs. Jones is my friend, Sam, Sarah, the boys, James, and Alpine are my family."
"Just your family?" She asked without looking up from her notebook.
"Yes, but James is my boyfriend." He blushed, and smiled softly. Bucky turned bright red.
"About time." Raynor said as she wrote. She looked up at them.
"So you are official."
"Yeah." Bucky nodded.
"Before you felt unable to love again, and unable to move on, but this is a big step."
"Yes." Zemo agreed.
"Everything you said is true, but I have to keep moving. I can't without James. I love James... I love James." He smiled genuinely.
"I'm happy. For both of you." Raynor beamed. He's doing so much better. They both are.
~
"She is such a good person." Zemo hummed as they got into the car. Bucky nodded in agreement.
"Yeah she's a good doctor, and a better friend."
"Our flight leaves in the morning. Let's go get some things for the memorial."
"I want to get flowers. They don't have to be real, fake flowers will last longer."
"Yeah but real flowers look nicer." Bucky hummed.
"Agreed." Zemo grinned.
"I want to get a toy car for Carl. He loved cars..., and..."
"And?" Bucky glanced at him.
"If they made toys of the avengers... one of iron man..."
"Oh. Okay." Bucky nodded. Maybe this is exactly what he needs. Maybe if he goes to the graves he can heal more, he can forgive. Bucky pulled into the parking lot of a flower shop. He got out, and opened Zemo's door. The pair stepped into the shop. There were flower arrangements everywhere. Zemo's eyes lit up, and he looked around the room. Excitedly he began to rush about, and look at all the flowers.
"James, look at these!"
"It's pretty." Bucky smiled.
"And this one!" Zemo gasped.
"Lovely."
"Oh wow!" Zemo was in awe. Bucky giggled. He's so cute when he's excited like this. Like a kid in a candy store.
"Oh here!" Zemo found some lavender, and baby breath flowers.
"These were my w-... Heike's favorites." He stumbled on the sentence.
"Zemo you can say your wife. That's who she was."
"That does not bother you?"
"Of course not." Bucky shook his head.
"I don't see your past as Something to forget. Remember when I told you that I saw Heike in a dream."
"Yes." Zemo nodded.
"You said she visited me, and I think you're right she really did. She was trying to warn me of what was to come... I can tell you more about it later, but we aren't in a competition. Heike is your wife, and I respect that. There is no jealousy, or anything like that. We have an understanding. Heike is your wife, but that doesn't change what we are now." Bucky explained.
"Boyfriends?"
"Right. If you still want to be that is."
"Of course I do, I just don't want you to feel odd that I was married, and that I was a father."
"Of course I don't." Bucky laughed softly.
"They are still your family, and so am I."
"They are your family now too." Zemo smiled softly.
"Thank you." Bucky blushed.
"They may be gone, but they are still with you. In your heart, and memory. Even if we ever got married, I still wouldn't have any problems with you calling Heike your wife." Bucky reassured him.
"Thank you James." Zemo hugged him tightly around the waist. Bucky smiled, and gently pat Zemo's head. Zemo stood on his toes a bit to kiss Bucky's cheek. He pulled away, and gathered the flowers. Bucky blushed deeply. Along with the lavender, and baby's breath, Zemo picked up a handful of forget-me-not flowers. Bucky grabbed some yellow, and pink flowers.
"This is enough." Zemo said, setting them on the counter. The florist arranged the flowers for them. They had a small bouquet made with some of the pink, and yellow flowers for the memorial. Then another for Carl's grave, and the lavender, baby's breath, and forget-me-not flowers were arranged for Hieke. Zemo paid, and they took everything out to the car.
Zemo climbed in, and Bucky started off to the toy store. Once they arrived they went in, and immediately Zemo began to look at toy cars.
"This one is like yours." He giggled.
"Yeah." Bucky smiled. Zemo held onto it while searching for Carl's favorite car.
"Here!" He reached up and grabbed a Ferrari Gran Turismo Omologato.
"This is it. I always said I would be sure to get him this car one day when he was old enough to drive."
"I like it." Bucky smiled gently.
"Although maybe I spoiled him too much." Zemo chuckled softly.
"Who knows." He wandered over to the action figure sections. Do the avengers have action figures? He asked himself as he browsed. Bucky looked up, and down the shelves.
"There." Bucky said suddenly. He pointed, then reached up. From the top shelf he brought down a figure of Ironman. He looked at it before frowning. Zemo noted the sadness in his face.
"James?"
"Oh, here." Bucky handed it to Zemo quickly. Zemo was about to speak when Bucky turned around, and walked up to the register. Zemo followed. They were silent as Zemo paid for the items. They were silent as they walked out to the car. During the ride home Zemo finally spoke.
"James..?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?" Zemo was nervous to ask.
"Yeah." Bucky nodded.
"Sorry."
"You don't need to apologize. I'm sorry." Zemo shook his head.
"You don't need to apologize either. I'm not upset with you." Bucky said as he pulled into the parking spot he always parked in. You are upset with yourself. Zemo thought. He understood, but he knew now wasn't the time to discuss it. Instead he got everything ready for tomorrow.
"Hey, I've got one more place I want to stop by. It's a surprise, so you can't come with me." Bucky said sheepishly.
"Alright." Zemo nodded.
"Alpine, and I will be fine." Zemo smiled of course it was a fake smile. Don't leave me. He felt fearful. What if he comes back, and I can't protect myself like before?
"You sure?" Bucky asked.
"Yes James." Zemo nodded.
"Alright, I'll be right back." Bucky said as he stepped out of the door. He locked it of course. Zemo sat on the couch quietly.
"Alpine..." he petted the little white cat as she jumped up onto his lap.
"I'm... Scared."
~
The sound of the door unlocking sent Zemo upright. He'd fallen asleep at some point while watching Hell's Kitchen. The television was still on. Alpine ran off when Zemo jumped up so suddenly. Bucky opened the door, and stepped inside.
"Oh." Zemo breathed.
"You okay?" Bucky asked as he closed the door.
"Yes." Zemo nodded, and glanced at the big bag Bucky brought in.
"No peeking." Bucky said as he walked across the room.
"I won't."
"Where is Alpine?"
"You scared her when you opened the door." Zemo mumbled sheepishly.
"Sure." Bucky laughed softly. He went to his room and set the bag down in the closet. He returned to the living room.
"What are you watching?"
"Nothing really. I actually fell asleep." Zemo giggled.
"Not surprised." Bucky laughed. Zemo blushed, and looked up at him. Bucky stopped laughing slowly, and they stared at each other. Bucky's smile fell. He studied Zemo. His face was blank, but his eyes looked like he wanted something.
"Zem?"
"I fell asleep, but I was scared." Zemo looked down.
"Scared?"
"Y-yes. Without you. I was scared that hydra would come, that he would come."
"Oh." Bucky felt like a complete moron.
"Zemo, I'm sorry."
"No need for that James. I can't expect to be in your presence every moment of your life. It is not fair to you."
"And your fear is completely valid. I'm not going to be angry about that." Bucky shook his head.
"Yes there probably will be times where we aren't with each other, but it's never going to be for long. I'll always come back." Bucky smiled sweetly. Zemo nodded, and stood up. He stepped over to Bucky, and looked him in the eyes. Bucky met his gaze.
"Zem?" Bucky asked with worry when Zemo reached up, and pressed his lips against Bucky's. Bucky's cheeks flushed, and he closed his eyes as he kissed back. Zemo's hands floated up to Bucky's shoulders, and Bucky's hands hovered over Zemo's elbows for a moment before he gently placed them on Zemo's upper arms. Zemo continued to kiss him as he rubbed Zemo's arms softly. The sweater Zemo wore was incredibly soft, and plush. Bucky deepened the kiss, forcing his tongue into Zemo's mouth.
Zemo allowed it. He blushed, pressing his tongue against Bucky's with each kiss. Bucky's hands moved to cup Zemo's neck, and cheeks. Their tongues continued to dance. Bucky broke the kiss for a moment, and gasped for air.
Zemo giggled softly. Bucky smiled brightly. They laughed together, and stepped around each other. Now Zemo's back was to the wall in the dining area. Bucky cautiously backed Zemo against it. Zemo blushed deeply, and looked at Bucky. Bucky sucked in his lower lip for just a moment as he looked at Zemo, placing his vibranium hand against the wall. Zemo smirked, and Bucky leaned down, and kissed him again.
The kiss moved from Zemo's lips to his cheek, then to his neck.
"Mmm!" Zemo groaned softly. The sound rang in Bucky's ear.
"James." Zemo's voice was a soft whisper.
"Yes?" Bucky asked, equally quiet.
"I want you."
"You're sure?"
"Yes." Zemo breathed. Bucky kissed Zemo's neck, trying to get that noise out of him again.
"James..." it came out as a soft groan. I love how he says my name. Bucky pulled away, and began to lift Zemo's sweater. He paused, and looked into Zemo's eyes for confirmation. Zemo nodded, and Bucky pulled the sweater off. He tossed it to the floor, and they stopped for a moment as Bucky's eyes traveled over Zemo.
He's seen the baron shirtless before, but this time he could react. Zemo blushed, and turned his head to the side for a moment. Bucky gently took Zemo's chin in his right hand, and turned Zemo's head to face him.
"You're beautiful."
"Do you really think that?"
"Yes." Bucky said as he let go of Zemo's chin. He was nervous about using his left hand to touch Zemo. The other night the Baron was fine about it on his bare skin, but still bucky lacked the confidence. Gently his right hand sat upon Zemo's waist. His skin was soft.
"James." Zemo took Bucky's left wrist in his hand, and brought it down to his waist. Bucky nodded, now holding Zemo on both hands.
"Is it cold?"
"No." Zemo shook his head.
"Don't be afraid." He smiled, and kissed Bucky's cheek. Bucky nodded before kissing Zemo's jaw, and neck while his hands explored Zemo's torso. Zemo made soft groaning sounds as Bucky's hands rubbed, his back, and sides. God his skin feels so nice. Bucky thought as he kissed, and sucked at Zemo's neck.
He began to squeeze at Zemo's waist above his belt.
"Mmm!" Zemo closed his eyes. Bucky's right hand moved up to Zemo's chest. It ran right up the center through his hair. Zemo was a bit embarrassed by it. I hope he doesn't mind that. Zemo thought as he bit his lower lip.
"You're so cute." Bucky whispered.
"Really?"
"Yes. I love your chest hair." He blushes.
"You do?" Zemo opened his eyes.
"Yeah." Bucky whispered again before biting down on Zemo's neck.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped.
"James!" His hand flew up to the back of Bucky's head, fingers raking through his hair. Bucky smirked, and groped Zemo's chest gently with his right hand. Zemo groaned again, and Bucky pinched his nipple.
"James..."
"Yes?" Bucky asked.
"I want to do more than just this." Zemo's cheeks flushed. Bucky nodded, and swiftly scooped Zemo up like his bride. Zemo smiled, and giggled. He wrapped his arms around Bucky's neck, and rested his head on the soldier's left shoulder.
"That's not uncomfortable?" Bucky asked.
"No." Zemo hummed as Bucky carried him to their room. Gently he set Zemo down on the bed. He was a bit hesitant as to where he should go next.
"Do as you did that night before." Zemo blushed. Bucky nodded.
"I'm not going under your clothes." He said, looking into Zemo's brown eyes. Zemo nodded. Bucky sat down. He leaned in, and kissed Zemo. Gently he placed his right hand between Zemo's legs. He noted Zemo's breathing, and quickened heartbeat.
"This okay?" He asked softly, breaking the kiss. Zemo nodded.
"Tell me to stop at any time." Bucky said, taking note of the red marks he's left on the baron's neck. Oops. He watched Zemo's face as he slowly began to rub his hand up, and down over Zemo's pants. Zemo sucked in his lips, and his eyes closed.
"James..." Zemo groaned again. Bucky's face was bright red, and his heart was pounding. He could feel Zemo growing beneath his hand. It was solid, and Bucky could see its outline through the black slacks.
"May I?" He asked nervously. Zemo nodded. Bucky started to fidget with Zemo's belt. Once it was undone he fumbled with Zemo's pants. Zemo reached down, and pushed them off while Bucky pulled, leaving just his boxers. Bucky groped Zemo's package above his underwear.
"Still okay?" He asked. Zemo nodded, as he watched Bucky. Bucky began gently stroking the shaft. Zemo closed his eyes. Bucky smiled as he noted the wet marks now on Zemo's boxers. So far so good. He thought proudly.
"James... mmm!" Zemo groaned, and started to remove his boxers. Bucky helped, and now Zemo was completely nude. Bucky's eye's traveled over Zemo's body, admiring him.
"Gorgeous." He whispered as he leaned forward over Zemo, and kissed his temple. Zemo smiled sweetly, and kissed Bucky's cheek. Bucky's right hand firmly gripped Zemo's shaft, and continued to move up, and down at a steady pace.
"Ah!" Zemo moaned as he kissed Bucky. He licked Bucky's lips with his tongue indicating he wanted to play. Bucky let Zemo's tongue in, and it danced with his. They explored each other's mouths as Bucky's hand moved faster. Zemo groaned into the kiss.
"James!" He gasped as he pulled away. Bucky slowed his pace.
"Are you okay?"
"Y-yes." Zemo nodded. Bucky continued to pump Zemo's shaft.
"James?"
"Yes?"
"I want you to enjoy yourself too. I want us to enjoy each other together."
"You're sure? I have lube." Bucky blushed.
"Is that the surprise?"
"No." Bucky laughed.
"I actually bought that before we went to dinner last week." Bucky blushed with embarrassment. Zemo giggled.
"It's always good to be prepared." He smiled sweetly. Bucky nodded, and poured a bit of the lubricant onto his fingers. Zemo watched him with a bit of anticipation. I am with James. I am safe. He told himself. Buck looks into Zemo's eyes.
"If you need me to stop just let me know, and I promise I will."
"I know you will. I trust you." Zemo replied. Bucky nodded, and placed his right hand between Zemo's legs. He gently caressed, and massaged Zemo's anus with the pad of his middle finger. Zemo gasped softly.
"Still okay?" Bucky asked, looking him in the eyes again. Zemo nodded, and closed his eyes.
"It feels nice." He blushed. Bucky nodded, and continued a moment before carefully pushing his finger through the opening.
"Mmm!" Zemo groaned although it sounded more out of pain.
"Still good?" Bucky asked again.
"Y-yes." Zemo answered. Bucky watched Zemo's face as he gently began to move his finger.
"It feels strange." Zemo whispered.
"Good, or bad?" Bucjy asked.
"Neither." Zemo breathed. Bucky wasn't sure what that meant. He was trying to find something specific as he moved his finger, gently caressing the walls. It feels... Silky. Bucky took note. Soon enough he felt what he was searching for. A bundle of nerves that sat behind the prostate. With the pad of his finger he began to apply pressure.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped, and his body seemed to jump.
"Zem?" Bucky stopped immediately.
"I-I'm okay." Zemo breathed.
"You sure?"
"Yes." He grinned. Bucky blushed, and applied more pressure. Zemo gasped, and his body reacted again. Carefully Bucky inserted a second finger. Zemo's eyes squeezed shut again, and groaned. Bucky moved his fingers in a scissoring motion to loosen Zemo's muscles a bit.
"Relax." Bucky whispered.
"It's all about being relaxed."
"H-how do you know?" Zemo opened one of his eyes to see Bucky.
"I looked it up." Bucky shrugged.
"To be prepared?"
"To know what I'm doing." Bucky laughed sheepishly.
"I-Ah! I see." Zemo gasped as Bucky rubbed circles over the nerves.
"James! I'm- I'm-" Zemo stuttered.
"Go ahead." Bucky chuckled. He's adorable. He thought to himself. Zemo lifted his head a little so he could see to grab his shaft. Bucky's cheeks turned bright red. Zemo threw his head back as he pumped himself. Bucky pressed harder against the baron's prostate, and he finished with a low moan. Gently Bucky slipped his fingers out of Zemo's hole.
"Zem?" He noted the baron panting. Finally Zemo sat up, and hugged Bucky.
"I'm sorry."
"For what?" Bucky asked as he hugged back.
"I was... too fast." Zemo blushed.
"No you were fine. You're just not used to it anymore."
"I know, but don't you want more?"
"Of course." Bucky admitted.
"Of course I do."
"Okay." Zemo got up, and sat on his knees. He patted the space next to him.
"Lie down." He instructed.
"If we go this far, I was going to suggest you be on top, so you're more comfortable. The environment will feel more controlled." Bucky spoke gently.
"I know. That's what I'm doing." Zemo said. Bucky laid flat on his back. Zemo climbed over him, and sat upon Bucky's waist. He noted the bulge in Bucky's pants. He could feel it against his rear. He started to unbuckle Bucky's belt.
Bucky watched. His arms were at his sides awkwardly, and his face was bright pink. Zemo lifted his body just enough to slide Bucky's pants down. Bucky wiggled them off of his legs completely. Next Zemo helped remove his boxers.
The only clothing left on Bucky was his shirt. Zemo blushed, and looked over Bucky's lower half. He had never seen it before.
"Oh." Was all he could say. Bucky chuckled.
"Oh?" Bucky grinned.
"Y-yes." Zemo blushes, and looks into Bucky's eye.
"A good oh. You, look nice. I like it." Zemo stumbled over his words. I'll make you say a lot more than oh. Bucky thought with a smirk.
"Here." He handed Zemo the lubricant.
"Use as much as you need."
"Okay." Zemo nodded. He poured the substance onto his hand, and reached back to cover his entrance with it. He groaned softly, using his fingers to stretch the opening. Next he reached down, and spread the lubricant over Bucky's piece. Bucky gasped. He knew the touch was coming, but still it surprised him. Zemo gently began to stroke Bucky's shaft. Bucky closed his eyes for a moment. This might have been a bad idea. He bit his lower lip, and looked up at Zemo. Slowly Zemo pushed the head past the muscles of his anus. He gasped loudly.
"Oh!"
"Zem?" Bucky was worried, but the way that sent a shiver up his spine was something else. Don't stop. He thought. He didn't want to stop, but if Zemo absolutely needed to he would.
"I'm okay." Zemo replied. He squeezed his eyes shut. This is the hardest part. He thought. Luckily in this position gravity lent a hand. Finally the head was in.
"Ah!" Zemo slipped over the rest of Bucky's length like a glove.
"A-All good?" Bucky asked with a stutter. He almost couldn't find his voice. Zemo nodded. He opened his eyes.
"It's so..." he breathed for a moment.
"It's so big."
"Yeah?" Bucky blushed.
"Yes, and it feels... different."
"Different?"
"Yes. It feels good." Zemo was rather surprised.
"Because it's your choice." Bucky smiled.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I love you, and we had prep."
"Yes." Zemo nodded. He looked down, and started to remove Bucky's shit. Bucky laughed softly.
"Ah!" Zemo gasped as the moment was felt.
"Sorry. Don't worry about my shirt just now." Bucky whispered.
"I wanted to touch your chest." Zemo blushed.
"Don't worry you will." Bucky gently placed his hands on Zemo's hips.
"Let's just take it slow."
"Okay." Zemo smiled. He began to move his hips. His breathing was heavy, and labored as he moved. He groaned softly, keeping his eyes locked on Bucky's.
"Fuck." Bucky groaned. Zemo ran his hands over bucks shirt, and down underneath it. He retracted his hands for a moment to run them over his stomach.
"Ah! James, I can feel it all inside. It feels like I'm full. Filled with you." He said as he kept his hips moving steadily.
"Ah!" He gasped again, and threw his head back. Bucky sat up, and Zemo gasped at the sudden movement. Bucky then took his shirt off. Zemo's hands immediately explored his chest before coming to rest on his shoulders. Their lips met again, and they kissed. Bucky's hands moved up, and down Zemo's back sending shivers up his spine.
"James." Zemo breathed into the kisses. It was hot. They were sweating, and the air felt thick. Bucky gently rocked his hips, and Zemo met his moves. Bucky was trying hard to keep his cool, but he was starting to lose it.
"Zem." He groaned as he kissed Zemo's lips, cheeks, jaw, neck, and shoulders. Specifically the one that was now scarred.
"James!" Zemo was beginning to lose himself as well.
"Oh! James!" He cried hoping the neighbors couldn't hear him. Bucky kissed Zemo's chest while his hands squeezed at Zemo's legs, sides, and buttocks.
"Oh yes!" Zemo closed his eyes, and grinned. He felt Bucky's hands all over him.
"Fuck Zemo!" Bucky groaned, and went from kissing to sucking. Neck, chest, nipples, any skin he could get to, soon turning it to biting.
"Ah!" Zemo's eyes flashed open as Bucky bit down on his chest, neck, and collar.
"James! Ah! Ah!" Zemo couldn't find his voice. In one swift move without breaking any contact Bucky flipped Zemo onto his back. Zemo instinctively wrapped his legs around Bucky's waist. His hands ran over the super soldier's chest, as Bucky began to thrust his hips into Zemo.
"Oh!" Zemo gasped, raking his fingers over Bucky's back.
"Zem!" Bucky's voice shook, and sounded near panic.
"I-Ah-I can't!"
"What's wrong?" Zemo looked into Bucky's eyes with concern.
"I'm going to hurt you."
"No, no you're not hurting me." Zemo shook his head.
"I don't want to stop."
"I could hurt you." Bucky was sure it was too late, and that he wasn't going to stop, but that scared the hell out of him.
"James." Zemo cupped Bucky's cheeks in his hands.
"It's okay. I know it has been a long time, trust me. I trust you. Even if I am a little hurt I don't care, I want you now." Zemo's eyes held a different look Bucky had not seen before. Lust. Zemo kissed Bucky passionately, and the thrusting continued, slowly getting harder, and faster.
"Oh! Yes!" Zemo broke the kiss, and yelled it out. Bucky's lips returned to Zemo's neck to kiss, and bite more. Zemo's hands once again we're on Bucky's back.
"James, tell me, ah, what does it feel like?" Zemo breathed into Bucky's ear.
"Soft." Bucky groaned.
"Yes."
"And it's warm, it's hot."
"Oh yes."
"Tight, and wet." Bucky squeezed his eyes shut. He really was holding back.
"Oh god, James." Zemo's eyes rolled, and his muscles tightened as he orgasmed. Bucky could feel it all, and groaned.
"Shit, Zem." He knew he was hitting that spot. With every move it was rubbing against those nerves. Zemo's body jolted, and seemed to flinch.
"Oh fuck!" Zemo moaned loudly. Bucky had never heard him curse like this before.
"Zemo, I-Ah!" Bucky moaned softly as his movements increased. Zemo's muscles tightened again.
"I like when you do that." Bucky groaned. Zemo's eyes rolled, and one of his arms fell, and gripped the sheets. He was seeing stars, and colors.
"James.... Ah!" He kept making soft groans as Bucky worked. Bucky's fingers digging deep into Zemo's sides, and his waist. Bucky kissed Zemo's neck again, and groaned into Zemo's ears.
"James..." Zemo spoke softly. Bucky continued.
"James... stop.." his voice was lost to him.
"James..." Zemo opened his eyes.
"Zemo... oh... god!" Bucky finally came as he thrusted hard into Zemo.
"James enough!" Zemo shouted finally, and scooted away, breaking the connection.
"Z-zem!?" Bucky was panting. Zemo fell back onto the bed shaking, and trembling.
"Zem!" Bucky cupped the baron's cheeks.
"Zemo, look at me?"
"J-James." Zemo smiled softly.
"Oh god, Zemo, I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't have-"
"N-no!" Zemo stopped him from talking.
"It's okay. Don't freak out." Zemo said, his body still shaking, and jolting.
"Oh god." Bucky looked over Zemo, and noted all the red marks, and bruising that was starting. It looks like I've abused him, or hit him with my car. Bucky shook his head.
"Stay here." He got up, and ran to the bathroom. He came back with a warm, wet washcloth.
"Here." Gently he started to clean Zemo up.
"Thank you." Zemo breathed.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize."
"I told you I would hurt you."
"And I told you I trust you."
"I broke your trust."
"No you didn't. I suspected this would happen. I'm sorry I shouted, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to, I just got a little scared."
"Zemo." Bucky smiled softly.
"Why did you let me continue if you knew I was going to... do that."
"I wanted you to finish."
"You didn't have to wait for that."
"I wanted to, and it will take practice. I doubt you've had sex in the past... hmm. Let's say fifty years?"
"Okay I get It." Bucky blushed.
"I wanted you to enjoy it, and I also wanted to enjoy it, and I did, but once you were done, I was little... well I was in pain, and I was afraid I would... I wouldn't be with you anymore."
"As in I was literally fucking you to death?"
"No, as in I was afraid to have another flashback."
"Of course. That makes more sense." Bucky nodded.
"You're okay though. You don't feel unsafe, or scared?"
"I'm okay James." Zemo nodded.
"I'm safe at home with you, and we have just made love for the first time." He smiled at Bucky lovingly. Bucky smiled softly.
"We did." His cheeks flushed. He finished cleaning everything between Zemo's legs.
"I may want to shower." Zemo sat up shakily.
"I've got a better idea. You stay here, I'll run a bath, and then I'll carry you to it."
"How sweet."
"Hold on." Bucky stepped over to the bathroom, and started the water. Meanwhile Zemo laid still. It was like he was coming down from a high. All the energy he had was starting to vanish. His breathing was normal now, and his heart rate was near normal. His body was slowly starting to recover, and yet everything inside still felt so good.
Bucky came back into the room. He's glowing. He was in awe of Zemo for a moment before scooping him up. Zemo rested his head on Bucky's shoulder, and smiled at him. They looked into each other's eyes, Bucky carefully set Zemo down into the warm water. Zemo hummed softly as he relaxed. Bucky sat down on the edge of the tub.
"Be right back." He got up, and left the room. Zemo cleaned himself up, and relaxed for a while until Bucky came back wearing fresh boxers.
"What were you up to?"
"Changing the sheet."
"Oh." Zemo chuckled.
"You ready?"
"Yes." Zemo nodded tiredly. Bucky opened the drain, and helped Zemo up. Zemo stepped out of the tub, and Bucky wrapped him in a towel.
"You okay?"
"I am fine James, it just hurts a little."
"Where?"
"Everywhere." Zemo blushed with embarrassment. Please don't feel bad. He thought.
"I'm so sorry Zemo." Bucky apologized again.
"It's fine."
"I'll be more careful next time." Bucky assured him. Zemo was surprised Bucky was still willing for a next time. He smiled.
"I know." Zemo replied, nearly falling into him.
"Alright time for bed." Bucky said, helping Zemo back to their room. He sat the Baron down, and handed him
Some clean boxers.
"Thank you." Zemo slipped them on. He noted Bucky had already put their clothes in the basket while he was in the tub. He made a pouty face.
"What?" Bucky asked.
"I want to wear your shirt."
"Oh." Bucky laughed, he stepped over to the basket, and grabbed the t-shirt, and tossed it to Zemo. Zemo caught it, and hummed as he held it close to his nose.
"You are something else." Bucky laughed again. Zemo pulled it on, and flopped down onto his back. Bucky turned off the lights, and climbed in beside him. Zemo closed his eyes.
"You are amazing james."
"I love you Zemo." Bucky whispered.
"I love you James." Zemo breathed softly. He was falling asleep.
"I love you." He whispered again.
"I love you too." Bucky gently caressed Zemo's cheek with the back of his right hand.
"I love you..." Zemo was almost asleep. Bucky giggled softly as Zemo finally fell asleep. Bucky stayed up a bit longer stroking the baron's hair, and arms. Eventually he fell asleep.