9

Time skip;

After eating Jin and taehyung went away. Jin said he wanted to help me with dishes but he has some urgent work to do so he went.

I cleaned the whole house and then washed the dishes and went to my room. I smelled myself and I stink. I took a bath. My body ached a lot because of heavy work.

I took some pain killers again. I was feeling hungry but I was very angry that I didn't wanted to eat. Maybe I will just eat my dinner today. I looked at the time and it showed 6:30 pm.

'Ugh'

I slept for 30 min and I went to kitchen to make dinner. I heard some moans coming from a room beside mine. It wasn't jungkooks room. It was just another guest room. Probably jungkook is fucking a girl. I ran to kitchen and started making dinner.

After a hour a girl came down with a messy look and went out. Jungkook came down buttoning his shirt with a messy hair. He looked hot. But I don't care. I served him food. I went back to kitchen cleaning it. I felt dizzy but I shrugged it off. Just then I heard him calling me.

'What is this. The food is disgusting. Go and make again..'

He said throwing the plate. I sighed and cleaned the food which has fallen on the ground and made it again. I was sure the food was good because I tasted it. Maybe he didn't liked it.

I made again and served him. Hope he likes it now. But no he again said me to make food. I glared at him and he was smirking.

'Ah so he is doing this wantedly.'

I wanted to fight back but I don't have any energy. I went into the kitchen and started making again. My body almost gave up. Tears formed in my eyes. I was feeling very hungry but I can't eat until he eats.

I somehow gathered all the energy left in my body and served him food. God please don't make me do it again. I don't have any strength left. I prayed god but to my bad luck god wasn't on my side. He again said me to make again.

This asshole.....I sighed and was about to go to kitchen but my body didn't support me anymore and I lost my balance. I fell down and everything went black.

Y/N POV:

I woke up in my bedroom. I saw the time and it was 7:00 in the morning. I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

'Ugh this bastard he did everything wantedly. But I m not going to give up.'

I freshed up and went to kitchen. There was a note stuck on fridge.

'Ah I didn't expect you to be so heavy. Next time don't lose your consciousness. And I m going out on a mission for 3 days. I will be back after three days. Don't even expect to escape bcz I have my security checked. Clean the house. And enjoy these 3 days without me because again I will be back in your life. Bye princess.'

- your handsome master.

You scoffed at the word handsome. Stupid fellow. He is so full of himself. And he bought me to my room. Wow I didn't expect this from him tho . Finally I can take rest for 3 days. I won't be able to see his face for 3 days.

'Yesssssssss'

I plopped myself on the couch feeling happy. Suddenly my stomach grumbled. I made myself food and ate . I m going to enjoy these 3 days without him.

Time skip to 3rd day ; Morning;

You woke up feeling fresh. You took bath and realised that monster will be back today. You wore a simple white dress which was short. It felt so comfortable. And also the devil is not at home so you can wear it. You thought. It's still morning so I can enjoy myself till night. You thought.

You made your favourite food and ate

You made your favourite food and ate. You cleaned the living room and his room only . Because yesterday only you cleaned all the rooms and you don't think the other unused rooms will need any cleaning daily.

So you turned on tv watching some drama. After sometime you made popcorn and played a movie. The movie finished and you looked at the time it showed 3.

Ugh few more hours for that devil to be back.

You took this as a chance and put on music at a high volume and jammed and danced to it. You were swaying your hips closing your eyes feeling yourself. You turned on BTS music who are your favourite artists and danced to them.

What you didn't realise was there was someone standing at the door watching you move your hips to the music. Suddenly you felt a Pair of hands around wrapped your waist from the back. And breath on your exposed back. You flinched at the sudden touch.

'Shhhh don't stop dancing baby girl.'