24

'I m dead.'

You thought. He pulled you inside and took you to his bedroom slamming the door shut with a loud noise making you flinch. He pinned you to the wall towering on you. He was looking very intimidating and all your boldness went away.

Yes you are not afraid of him but you are intimidated by his angry side. You don't even understand why in the first place you thought to tease him. You mentally cursed yourself for it.

Y/N POV:

'J-jungkook?'

You called his name looking afraid.

'Why did you do that?'

He growled angrily tightening his grip around your wrists.

'Ouch. You are hurting me.'

You said trying to get away from his grip.

'Answer me why did you do that?'

'Do what?'

'Why did you allow him to touch you? Why did you allow him to flirt with you? Why did you talk to him?'

He asked you making you angry at his questions. Why is he asking you questions like a over protective boyfriend when he is just a master.

'And why does it matter to you? It's my life my wish. Who are you to tell me what to do and whom to talk to?'

You yelled at him. But the very next second you regretted it seeing his eyes go dark. You gulped looking at his fuming face. He left your hands and punched on the wall beside you making you gasp in shock.

'You are mine. Do you get it? You are mine I own you. I bought you. You can't let others touch you except me. You can't talk to any other boys out there. You are mine.'

With every sentence he punched his fist on the wall. Yes he is right. He bought you and he owns your life you can't deny it. But who is he to decide things about your personal life.

'What would happen if I didn't come on time? He would have kissed you. He would have touched what's mine. What if something bad happened to you? And how can you let others touch you inappropriately.'

He yelled and backed away. You let out a heavy breaths and tried to process his words. Yes he is right. What if he didn't come on time? That guy seemed very strong against you and he would have done something bad to you. You regret letting him flirt with you. You slowly looked at jungkook who pulled his hair back in frustration letting out a groan. You looked at his fist and blood was oozing out from it.

'Master.'

You said and went near him taking his hand in yours. But he pulled away.

'Go away before I do something which I will regret.'

He backed away from you. But being stubborn you didn't ao away. Even if he scolded you he did it for you right. He was worried about you. He was right that I was wrong letting that guy touch me inappropriately. And now he is hurt because of me.

'No master let me treat your hand.'

'Y/n just go away. If you stay here anymore then I won't be able to control myself.'

He said.

'Then don't.'

He looked at you with his eyes widened and even you were shocked yourself why did you say that.

'But let me treat your wound first. Please.'

You pleaded him and he sighed in frustration sitting on bed. You bought a first aid box and started cleaning his wound. You applied a antiseptic and you knew he was in pain but he wasn't showing it. You applied it very slowly so that it wouldn't hurt him much. You were busy treating his wound that you didn't realise him staring at you.

'Y/n.'

He called you sweetly and you looked at him only to realise your faces were only few inches apart. Your heart started beating fast. He looked at your lips and as a reflex your eyes went to his lips. They looked so soft and pink.

You wanted to feel his lips and the small mole which was under his lower lip looked so attractive. You just wanted to kiss that cute mole. He slowly leaned in and you felt his hot breath on your lips. You looked up to his eyes and he looked into yours as if asking for permission.

You lightly nodded your head and the next second you felt his lips on yours. They moved so softly and perfectly with your lips. You felt butterflies in your stomach and an foreign feeling inside you. You moved your lips along with his in a perfect sync. He licked your lower lip and sucked on it. Unknowingly you let out a small moan.

He inserted his tongue inside yours and you let him. You totally drowned into the kiss feeling very good. He titled his head deepening the kiss. He explored your mouth with his tongue and played with your tongue and of course he won. He sucked on your upper lip now multiple times and licked them. You opened your eyes slowly only to see him staring into your eyes.

Only now you realised how beautiful his eyes are. They had so much love and pureness in them. His eyes were doe like and his eyes were shining. They looked like he can hold the whole galaxy in them. You were mesmerised by his beautiful eyes. Why you never noticed them? Finally he ended the kiss by pecking on them and resting his forehead on yours. He took his left hand and caressed your cheek. You melted into his touch.

(A/N: Ewwww HOW CRINGE I M VERY BAD AT DESCRIBING THIS PRECIOUS MOMENT. PLS FORGIVE ME)

'Don't let anyone touch you except for me. You are mine.'

He said and suddenly you heard mirae calling you.

'Unnie are you in here?'

She knocked on the door with her sleepy voice calling for you. You came to the reality and you realised what you did. You pushed him away and stood up

'I-I need to go.'

You ran away from there with a red face .

On the other hand jungkook realised what he did and he was shocked with himself too.

Why was he feeling so overprotective you? Why was he so angry when he saw someone else touching you? Why was he upset seeing you talk with others? Why did he go suddenly soft with you? Why was he worried about you? Why did he kiss you and why did he feel love in the kiss?

He kissed so many girls before but they were all filled with lust. He never kissed someone out of love and only with the intention of love. Why?

'Ugh.'

He groaned and changed his clothes and laid on the bed trying to sleep.

Y/N POV:

Mirae had slept and you can still feel your heart beat fast. Why did I let him kiss me ? And why didn't he take a further move. Why did I drown into the kiss? He calls me his and yet he never confessed that he likes you. He bought you so in his way you are his. Do I like him?

No no way. Why will I like him? Y/n don't ever forget that your life became miserable because of him. I'm just like his chicks who sleeps with him. Probably he took me for that and I mindlessly let him kiss me. He doesn't like me and he will never like me.

He sleeps with many girls and probably this kiss doesn't matter to him in any special way. Y/n you idiot why did you allow him to kiss you. I don't like him and I should never like him. When he gets tired of me he himself will throw me away from this house and his life. I can't develop feelings for him. Get yourself together y/n. Don't fall for him.