21

In the video:

Jungkook was sitting on a couch while your step mom was on the opposite side..

'So mr.jeon what bought you here?'

'I wanna take your daughter with me.'

'Why ?you already have one right. Isn't she enough?'

Your step mom said which made jungkook very angry.

'Look I will pay you the double amount the guy is paying just send mirae with me.'

'Make it 5 times.'

What 5 times is too much? Why is she taking advantage?

'Okay done. Send her with me.'

'Mr.jeon I wanna ask is y/n behaving good?'

'It's none of your business.'

'Oh come on mr.jeon tell me is she behaving like a good slut or should I help you teaching her some lesson.'

You got very angry and hurt at your step mom calling you slut. You wanted to kill her but what jungkook did was left you shocking. He stood up angrily and took a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at your step mom . He looked very intimidating.

'Call her slut one more time and I won't hesitate to kill you the next second.'

Your step mom looked scared. But again after few seconds she had a smirk on her face.

'Oh come on mr.jeon. You bought her from me as your slave. You hate her and now why are you defending her.'

'Stop talking nonsense.'

'It's not me mr.jeon it's you supporting your slave. She is just a slave and slut you bought to satisfy yourself.'

That's it jungkook lost himself and choked your step mom by wrapping his hands around her neck.

'How dare you talk like that about y/n like that ? How low of a mother you are to sell your precious daughters like that? You know how strong and a independent woman y/n is. She has a very strong personality and self respect unlike you. I m really amazed by her personality. She stands for herself and she doesn't need anyone to protect her and that's how a person should be in this cruel world. She is very kind, beautiful and independent. She is not like you to give up on her self respect just for some trash. Don't you dare to even take her beautiful name out of your filthy mouth. You don't deserve to talk about her. You are an disgusting woman. And now I m taking mirae with me. Try to play any tricks and the next sec you will lose your life.'

He stopped choking her because she has ran out of breath and throwed money on her. He ordered his men to take mirae . And that's the end of the video.

You were shocked and flattered. Did jungkook just defended you? Did he just call you beautiful.? Did he just say he likes your personality? Did he just stand for you. Your heart started beating fast and you felt some kind of different emotions. A happy ones. You felt happy that jungkook talked good about you. So he doesn't think bad of me.

'See Unnie I said he doesn't hate you. Even though eomma was talking bad about you he didn't let her.'

Yes mirae is right. He didn't let her talk bad about you. You were so happy. And also he paid the money your step mom demanded which is very very much. But why did he? Just because you asked him to rescue mirae that doesn't mean that he should be paying so much amount of money.

He doesn't have any reason to pay her that much money but still he did it without any hesitation. Maybe he is not totally a bad guy. But why do I feel happy about it? Why do I feel happy when he supported me? Why? It's not like he likes me tho. He just clearly said he likes my personality. That doesn't mean that he likes me. And why does it matter to me if he likes me or not. There is no way that he will like me.