28

Y/N POV:

After mirae got ready we sent her down to wait.

'Now it's your turn.'

Unnie turned to me and said. I sighed.

'Unnie it's just a simple shopping. I will wear s something. No need to chose specifically.'

I said but Unnie was not backing down. She went through my closet and chose a pink dress for me. (I still didn't set the clothes jungkook bought for me. I kept them under the bed so Unnie doesn't know those clothes exist.

I wore it and it reached my mid thighs

I wore it and it reached my mid thighs . Well this is one of my favourite dresses. And this colour also compliments me well. But then suddenly I got reminded of what jungkook said. Will he like this outfit? He said me not to wear the ones which shows my legs . What should I do? Then again who is he? Why should I listen to him? No y/n no. Don't be bothered by him. Your outfit choice is none of his business. He has no right to tell you what kind of dresses to wear.

Me and Unnie went down and saw mirae. waiting for us.

'Let's go.'

Unnie said and me and mirae nodded our heads following us. But I was stopped by someone grabbing by hand. I turned to see the owner of the hand and I met jungkooks furious eyes. Oh god why won't he leave me alone.

'Noona I have some important thing to discuss with y/n. You guys wait in the car she will be back in 5min.'

'Okay then. Y/n be back quick. Me and mirae will wait for you in the car.'

I secretly hoped Unnie won't agree to him but she did. My bad luck! He pulled me to my room and closed the door. He came towards me and pinned me to the wall. But I didn't give in. I didn't look frightened. I looked back at him in the eyes furiously too. He can't control me.

'You sure know how to make me angry princess.'

He whispered in my ear and that's it the second I felt his hot breath on my ear I lost it. My knees became weak. Oh god y/n control yourself. Why am I starting to feel like this?

'These belong to me. '

He said grabbing my legs and my skin got goosebumps. I shivered under his touch .

'You are not listening to me so guess what. I should teach you a lesson.'

He said grabbing my thighs and his hands slide into my inner thighs. My breath hitched when he softly grabbed them. I closed my eyes and I can feel myself blushing. Stupid y/n control your hormones. I scolded myself internally and opened my eyes.

'Who are you to control me? You can't control me.'

I said trying to sound intimidate but I failed.

He smirked and said

'Then I should show you whom you belong to. You are mine.'

'I m not yours.'

'Oh then it will just take few minutes to mark you mine. Should I?'

He said whispering in my ear and nibbled my ear lobe seductively. A small moan let out from my mouth and my eyes widened. What?

Did I just moaned? Jungkook looked shocked for a second hearing my moan but soon he smirked and came near my face. Our lips just inches apart. My breathing went uneven. My chest rose up and down due to my heavy breathing. He came more near closing the gap between us and his toned torso touched my chest.

My heart stopped. Omg what is this feeling. His body is giving me warmth and his touch is giving me chills. He leaned in and our lips touched slightly. I closed my eyes to feel his lips on mine. Just kiss me already. I was thinking internally. But I opened my eyes confused to not feeling his lips on mine. He stepped back leaving me and grinned.

'Look at you. The way you melted under my touch. You are a hot mess now princess. Isn't this enough to say I have a huge impact on you? Isn't this enough to say you belong to me? Or should I just mark you right now?'

I blushed even more feeling the blood rushing to my head. I looked down not daring to look into his eyes. He chuckled and came to me.

He lifted my chin to look at him. I m controlling myself from blushing but I can't when he is so handsome and tempting. He pecked my lips leaving me in shock. I blinked my eyes. He moved back keeping his hands in his pant pockets looking more hot. I looked away.

'Now be a good girl and change into other clothes.i don't want other people to stare and be tempted by your tempted legs '

He said and went out. As soon as he went out my knees gave up and I fell down on to the floor. I touched my heart and it was racing so high. I doubt it may explode anytime. I have goosebumps all over my skin.

'Oh god don't tell me I m becoming weak for him. I can't fall for him. Because he doesn't like me and I will end up hurting. Please make me hate him. I can't like him.'

I quickly changed into different outfit. Just a full jeans and cropped top. I came down and looked at jungkook. He eyed me up and down and nodded his head. I quickly made my way to Unnie and mirae. But when Unnie saw me she frowned.

'Y/nnie why did you change your dress. You looked so cute in it.'

I didn't know what to say her. I really can't say what happened earlier. So I made up a lie.

'Uhm Unnie I accidentally spilled juice on my dress so I changed.'

She looked at me suspiciously and I was feeling very nervous. But she shrugged off and started the car. I sighed in relief and sat in the passenger seat.

'Yayyy we are gonna have fun.'

Mirae cutely clapped her hands excitedly. Me and Unnie smiled at her.

Time skip;

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was feeling anxious since they went out. I don't know why but my inner feeling is saying that something's bad gonna happen. It's been 3 hours they went out and I already called noona 2 times to check on them. I offered to send my men with them but noona rejected She said they was spend some time alone for themselves. So I didn't force her. Jin hyung and taehyung were looking at me confusingly as to why I was feeling like this. Then suddenly I got a call from mirae. I immediately lifted the call Hello mirae

'Oppaaa'

Mirae said and started crying.

'Mirae don't cry. What happened?'

'Oppa Unnie they took Unnie'

'What? What happened to y/n. Who took her?'

My chest fell down and my hearts stopped. Y/ n is in dangerous and mirae is not able to talk properly because she is scared and crying. Jin hyung and taehyung also were shocked.

'Mirae where is Emma noon?'

'Jungkook Oppa Emma Unnie got hurt in her head and she is bleeding. She is not waking up. I m so scared.'

'Mirae don't cry. Where are you tell me? I will be there in 5min.'