25

Few days later;

You avoided all chances of facing him and talking to him. And thank god he was also busy with his work so that you both didn't get much chance to face each other. Jin came back and Emma returned too. They all met mirae including taehyung and they all fell in love with mirae. They visited mirae very often and played with her took her out.

At present;

You finished cleaning the house and you went to your room to clean yourself. You came to the living room and saw jin, taehyung and. jungkook playing with mirae. And mirae was laughing very happily. A smile crept on your lips looking at them. You felt like a family after so many years with them. You felt Jin as your caring brother Emma as your supportive Unnie, taehyung as your naughty friend. But what about jungkook? What did you feel about him ? Your smile dropped thinking about him. He is just my master.

Nothing more or nothing less. Just a master.

You shrugged off your thoughts and went back to your room.

Evening;

Emma came home and Jin and taehyung didn't go away. They were still busy playing with mirae.

'Guys it's been a long time since we went to pub. Let's go.'

Emma suggested then you remembered about the events last time happened when you drunk. You will probably embarrass yourself again if you drink. They all accepted and then they looked at you for your answer.

'No Unnie I don't feel well. I don't wanna come.'

'Y/nnie please come.'

'Then what about mirae even if I Come?'

'We will drop her at my parents house. Anyhow they were asking me to bring mirae to my home so they will take care of her.'

'Yes Emma's parents once met mirae and they loved her. So no wonder when they asked to meet her again. But you didn't wanted to go.'

'No Unnie please I don't wanna go.'

Emma was about to speak but jungkook cut her off

'Noona let her be. Don't force her.'

Time skip;

JUNGKOOK POV :

I was very upset with y/n and angry about myself. Since the day I kissed her I can't let her get out of my mind. My mind always travels to the kiss we shared and I want to feel it again. Damn it I don't want to let go her lips at all. Why did I become like this and y/n was avoiding me. Does she regret kissing me?

We went to pub and we sat on a VIP couch. I had a drink in my hand and I saw jin and Emma talking with each other while taehyung was drinking. Just then lisa entered our room and sat on my laps greeting me. I wasn't interested in her at this moment so I didn't respond to her. She travelled her hands around my Torso and was about to kiss me but I rejected her kiss. She was taken aback by my actions and pouted.

'Oppa I missed you so much.'

She used her baby voice which made me cringe. Before I used to go along with her but now I feel like shit with her. I pushed her off from my lap and crossed my legs.

'Go away and never come back to me.'

I said and she stomped off her foot from us. Taehyung, Jin and Emma looked shocked at me.

'What?'

I asked raising one of my eye brows.

'Dude it's lisa. You have slept with her numerous times and you never rejected her touch. Then what happened now? '

'I don't want to now. I m not in a mood.'

I shrugged off but they looked at each other suspicious.

'Jungkook are you sure you are not in a mood or you are thinking of someone else.'

Jin hyung said making me look at him.

'Jungkook aren't you thinking about y/n.'

Emma Unnie asked and I looked at her eyes widened. Can she read my mind or what?

'You are just talking non sense why will I think about her.?'

'You changed jungkook. Just accept the fact that you started falling for her.'

They said making me angry. No I m not falling for her. I don't like her.

I stood up angrily and spoke

'Whatever you guys are thinking there's nothing like that. You are just talking rubbish. Why will I develop feelings for someone who insulted me and that too she is my slave? I will definitely make her regret slapping me.'

With that I stormed from there and drove to my home. I cannot let her occupy my mind.l had to do something. I came home and didn't see y/n anywhere. Maybe she is in her room sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 11:00 pm. Make her regret jungkook. Show her, her place. You should not fall for her and don't fall for her. My inner devil said me.

'Y/n come down now.'

I yelled very loudly and After few min I saw her coming down and she frowned looking at me.

'Master what is it?'

I smirked to myself thinking about the plan I had in my mind.