10

'Shhhh don't stop dancing baby girl.'

He said in a deep voice sending shivers down your spine. You immediately realised it's jungkook. But you couldn't push him away.

He pulled you towards him making your back hit his chest. And in some way you felt butterflies in your stomach. You and him both moved your hips side to side to the music. You closed your eyes to an unknown feeling inside you.

His hands slowly caressing your waist. You felt very different and you didn't wanted to avoid this feeling. He placed a kiss on your shoulder.

'You are so hot baby girl.'

He said bringing you back to your senses. You immediately pushed him off from you.

'What? Weren't you enjoying. Why did you stop?'

He asked smirking.

'Ugh don't touch me your bastard.'

You said making his eyes go dark.

'What did I say about talking back to me?'

'What punishment you will give me now?I don't care. I m not afraid of you.'

'Oh you aren't? So let me think what type of punishment should I give you now.'

He was thinking smirking at you to see you afraid but you didn't show any emotions to him to satisfy him which got him more angry. Then suddenly you both heard thunders and the rain started pouring heavily.

'Oh what a day. Looks like god is on my side.'

He said making you confused. He grabbed your hand and took you to the back side of the house and took you out in the rain.

'Don't let her in till I say.'

He ordered guards leaving you in heavy rain. He went Inside to his room. You were shivering in the rain since you just wore a one piece which didn't cover your body properly.

You cursed yourself for wearing this dress. It's been like 30 min and you started feeling weak. Your legs started giving up and just then you saw him staring at you from his balcony window. You didn't give up and stood in the same position gathering the little strength left in you.

He started at you for five min and went inside. As soon as he went inside your legs gave up and you fell down on your knees. You hugged your body feeling cold and dizzy. You started sneezing. You just wished rain to stop but looks like it won't.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I watched her soaking in the rain . She saw me staring at her and she returned the stare. She didn't look frightened at her. I knew she is feeling weak because of the rain but she is not giving up.

Ugh she is so stubborn .

What should I do with her. When will she ever give up. I went inside my room and laid down on the bed. It's been one hour and the rain didn't stop yet. I once again went and looked at her. She noticed me. I hoped she will beg me because She noticed me.

I hoped she will beg me but being stubborn she gave me a attitude of not giving up. Fine I won't spare her either then. If she is willing to stay there then I will let her. Why should I feel bad for the thing I didn't do. She is asking everything for herself.

Y/N POV:

It's been two hours and rain stopped now. Guards were giving me a sympathy look which I hated. I don't need someone's sympathy. I don't know  whether I should get back in or not. So I just stayed outside.

JUNGKOOK POV :

I woke up from my sleep and it's night time now. I looked outside and rain stopped. Suddenly I remembered her. I looked and she was still there shivering and hugging her body. I called my guards and said them to let her inside. Ugh this stupid girl. But why do I care. I should enjoy right. Yes I m enjoying seeing her suffering. I will make her more suffer until she regrets slapping me.

Y/N POV :

I went inside and took a warm shower. My body felt numb. I realised I got fever. But I should make him dinner right. I went and made a quick dish. I made myself soup and drank it. I took some tabs and slept.

One month later ;

It's been more than a month and this bastard is making my life hard. Not only him but that taehyung guy sometimes visits here and they both make fun of me and make me do so much work.

I became thin due to heavy work and also not taking proper meals . I didn't talk to mirae. He took my phone and he is not allowing me to talk to anyone. I didn't even go out of this house. It's like he caged me here. I feel suffocating. But I don't want to ask him anything, it will only relay as I m giving up. So I'm still suffering instead of giving up. I want him to give up. I will never give up.

I was doing dishes when I heard weird noises. It was a man shouting from pain. It wasn't audible much but it grabbed my attention. I followed the sound and it lead me to the basement. I have never been here. It was slightly dark here. The noises are more audible now. I opened a door from where noise was coming and my heart sunked. Tears formed in my eyes seeing the sight infront of me. There was a man tied to chair with blood all over body. His face had some cuts. And there was a lot of blood oozing out from him.

That sight made me wanted to puke but I stood there frozen. There was so much blood because of which I forgot breathing. That's a very scary moment for me. I came out of my thought by someone yelling.

'Wtf are you doing here?'

Jungkook yelled and I flinched. He looked very very scary. I never saw him this angry. His eyes are red due to angry. Beside him stood taehyung. He was also angry. Their both hands were blood stained. Looks like it's the victims blood. I couldn't utter a word because I felt mute. Words weren't coming out of my mouth.

'Y/n just go out.'

Taehyung said but I still couldn't move. I guess this made jungkook more angry.

'Fine you don't want to get out of here right. Then watch me torturing this asshole here.'

He came to me and said

'If you move a inch from here then consider yourself witnessing a death. No, you will be the reason if he dies. I will kill him if you move even an inch.'

He said and went back to torture that guy. Jungkook has a chain weapon wrapped around his palm. He was punching that guy in the face with that chain weapon which is causing the victim to leak more blood.

The sight was very frightening. I wanted to scream but I was afraid of jungkook now. And the victims screams weren't helping me either. They were more scary .I covered my ears with my hands and shut close my eyes. I was a crying a mess. I regret coming here. I just want to go back.

Jungkook saw me closing my eyes so he came to me and grabbed my hair. I still didn't open my eyes.

'Open your eyes.'

He demanded and I didn't want to make him more angry so I opened my eyes.

'You will not close your eyes, do you understand?'

He said pulling my hair harshly. I nodded my head in fear. He went back and hit the man with the leash . The man was screaming and I couldn't see him anymore. I closed my mouth with my hands to stop screaming. Jungkook was torturing him to death. There was a lot of blood coming from that guy. And the smell of the blood made me dizzy.

'P-please stop.'

I whispered and jungkook heard me . He came to me angrily and pushed me down. I fell on my butt.

'You want me to stop. Who are you to tell me what to do? Do you know what this guy did?'

He yelled on my face. I flinched at his words as more tears were spilling down from my eyes .

'Get out.'

He said and I ran away from there. I went to the bathroom and vomited. I looked myself in the mirror and I was looking so weak. My eyes were puffy and red. I went and laid down on my bed . But the mans screams were still echoing in my ears. I closed them tightly in order to forget them. But because of closing my eyes I could see his bloody body infront of me. I couldn't sleep. All I can see is that man when I close my eyes. Jungkook is a monster devil. How can someone torture a guy to this extent. I hate him so much. He is a psycho.