23

Time skip;

You have done your business and sat down on your bed while mirae came to you excitedly.

'What happened mirae ?'

'We are going to amusement park tomorrow. Jungkook Oppa said.'

She said jumping around. You smiled. But what she meant by 'we' ?

'Who are we?'

'You me and Jungkook Oppa.'

'What? '

Your eyes widened. Is he really taking you out.

'Mirae are you serious? He doesn't allow me to go out.'

'Well I said I m bored at sitting in house so he suggested to go to amusement park then I asked whether we can take you or not and he accepted. He said me to say you that we should be ready tomorrow by 10:00 am.'

You nodded your head and a smile appeared on your face. Wait what? Why are you happy about it? Maybe because you are going out after a long time. Yes this is the reason I m happy now.

Next day;

You and mirae got ready. Mirae went while you took you sling bag and came down. You saw jungkook and mirae waiting for you. Jungkook was wearing a sweat shirt and tight black ripped jeans.

Damn.

You thought. But again you cleared your thoughts and went to them. You decided to wear a shorts and a simple white t shirt tucked in. You felt comfortable with them since you are going to amusement park. As soon as jungkooks eyes laid on you his eyes went down to your legs. He looked flustered and coughed which was a fake one. You rolled your yes and gave him a 'what look.

'You are coming out wearing them?'

He pointed out at your shorts.

' Yes is there any problem?'

'Yes go and change.'

'What? Why? I feel comfortable with them.'

'I don't like your outfit. Go and change or else you are not welcomed to come with us.'

When he said you gave up and turned around pouting. You made your way towards your room stomping on your way like a kid.

JUNGKOOK POV:

When I saw at y/n my eyes went to her exposed legs. Her legs looked so soft. I gulped looking at her legs. Damn she is sexy. I thought.

I looked at her and she caught me looking at her legs so I said her to change her outfit because I don't want her to go out like this exposing her legs to everyone. I don't want anyone to see her legs. I know I can't control her like this but what can I do? I might lose my senses if anyone stares at her milky legs and then I might start a fight . I don't want to destroy our day out like this .