11

⚠️ WARNING  ⚠️

This chapter contains a slight sensitive content. Don't read it if you are sensitive to sexual abuse or verbal abuse.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up, got ready and went downstairs to eat my breakfast but there is no breakfast at all. I got so much angry and I called her but she wasn't responding. I stomped my way to her room and saw she was still sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 8:00.

Why is she still sleeping. She should be awake by now making my breakfast. I went near her

'Yah wake up.'

I said but she wasn't waking up. I saw that she was shivering and there was sweat on her forehead. Her face looked pale. I touched her forehead to see she was burning like fire. Omo she got high fever what should I do. Just then Jin hyung came to my house and called me .

'Jungkook ah where are you?'

He yelled from downstairs and I ran to him.

'What happened?'

'Y/n -'

'What happened to her ?'

'She got fever and she isn't waking up.'

I said and I saw Tae also came along Jin hyung. Jin hyung ran to her room and we followed him.

'She is shivering a lot. She isn't responding. Call doctor.'

Tae called the doctor and she checked on y/n. Me and Tae were sitting on the couch downstairs while Jin hyung talked to the doctor. After a while jin hyung came downstairs with a very angry face.

Wow what happened. It's very rare to see him angry.

'Hyung what happened? Why do you look angry?'

Tae asked and I was waiting for his answer.

'What did you do to y/n jungkook?'

He asked me making me frown.

'Wait what happened?Why are you suspecting me? I didn't do anything.'

'The doctor said that something might have happened with y/n which made her scared to death. And she even had a nightmare and she took your name saying "no jungkook please don't ". So I m sure this has something to do with you.'

Oh I remembered what happened last night. She may got frightened by that. I told jin hyung everything.

'Are you both out of your minds?'

He shouted at us both.

'But hyung we warned her to get out but she didn't listen to us.'

Tae said.

'Y/n is just a simple girl who doesn't know anything about our world. You dragged her into this and made her to slave. You tortured her so much to do things but she never said anything. And yesterday when she cried you could have understand that she was very scared and she doesn't want to witness something like that. But still you forced her to watch everything and now it became her nightmare.'

'It's not my fckng mistake that she wasn't listening to us when we asked her to leave.'

'Atleast she is scared of us now.'

'Are you serious jungkook? She is suffering because of you.'

'And I want that. I want her to suffer and regret slapping me. Until then I won't let her live in peace.'

'I m so done with you guys. And jungkook think about her she is also a human she also have feelings. And don't do something that you will regret later. And just so you know I will come regularly to check on her. Don't do anything stupid or else I won't spare you.'

With that he stormed out of the house.

'I think last night what we did was too much.

We should have not let her see that.'

Tae said and I think he is right. But I shouldn't care right. Yes I don't care. Tae also left the house.