Chapter 1

The status of Party A’s avatar on the virtual screen was changed from "invisible" to "busy". He asked Shang Miaoyuan to create 30 different color portrait paintings at a price of 20 yuan each. It would take at least half of the construction period to complete this batch of tasks. Months, which also meant that Shang Miaoyuan had only 600 yuan for living expenses in the past half month, but he still took it.

    When Feng Yufan called, he was staring at the digital tablet in a daze.

    It was very quiet over there, maybe in the office. Feng Yufan spoke more peacefully than usual: "Xiao Yuan, how are you doing?"

    Shang Miaoyuan heard his voice and sat upright and said, "It's okay."

    Feng Yufan: "I heard my mother say that you are still doing freelance work recently. How about? Is your income still stable?"

    Shang Miao paused for a while and said, "It's okay."

.Feng Yufan understood what he meant by "okay" and said, "Well, do you have time this afternoon? Let's find a cafe to meet you? I have a suitable job to introduce to you."

    Shang Miaoyuan subconsciously refused: "No need for my cousin, I am fine now."

    Feng Yufan: "You don't need to work in this position. You can work from home. The salary is very good. I know you. This job is really suitable for you. Only you can do it."

    When Shang Miaoyuan heard the words "you don't need to go to work", he moved in his heart, but he was still uneasy in the face of the unknown changes. He hesitated for a while before he agreed: "Then you come to the dessert shop near my house after get off work."

.The dessert shop that Shang Miaoyuan said was called Xingfu Road Dessert Shop. He had just entered junior high school when he opened, and it has been more than ten years since the store has grown from small to large. The clerk has changed batch after batch. He hasn't changed a bit.

    Feng Yufan in a suit and leather shoes, with a neat back, exuding the breath of a successful Alpha male. He stirred the coffee in the cup and said, "What else do you want to eat? Order some more. I remember that you liked cream when you were a kid. Cake, I will pay the bill today."

    Shang Miaoyuan placed half-eaten matcha cake and latte in front of him, which he ordered while waiting for Feng Yufan. He shook his head and said, "No need."

    "It's okay, otherwise you can pack two more and take it away later, you can eat it tomorrow, you are too skinny."

    Shang Miao didn't speak, but licked his lips, licking off the cream residue sticking to his mouth. .He looks delicate, but he's too thin, and his wrists are so thin that he can squeeze them. Although the delicate aesthetic is popular among Omega, he looks more like malnutrition.

    Seeing that he had no interest in greetings, Feng Yufan finally brought up the matter: "I have a very suitable job to introduce to you. There is no need to take a shift, no specific job requirements, as long as you put up a name, you can get a million in cash. After that, I can receive another 8,000 yuan in fixed salary each month."

    The expression on Shang Miaoyuan's face revealed his thoughts. He didn't believe that good things would fall on him, but he followed Feng Yufan's words and asked, "What job?"

    Feng Yufan: "Do you know Zhou Peiqing, the eldest son of the Imperial Marshal? It was the one who died in the 618 interstellar battlefield."

    Shang Miaoyuan shook his head blankly. He hardly reads political news.