Chapter 30

"Where did you get the dog?"

    "Puppies born from dogs in the army." Zhou Peiqing is still playing with "Zhou Peiqing"'s little ears, but the temper of this little "Zhou Peiqing" is really not like Zhou Peiqing's benqing, but like Shang Miaoyuan, silently silent. , No matter how he was played with, he only bowed his head docilely, occasionally looking at people with dark eyes.

    "Is it a military dog?"

    "It is the descendant of a retired army dog, and there are bloodlines."

    Shang Miaoyuan thought it was really cute, and took it from Zhou Peiqing's arms and touched it, the love and compassion in his eyes was beyond words.

    "Wait another month. After it is vaccinated, it can be taken out for a walk." Zhou Peiqing said, "After a simple training before coming, it won't be disturbing."

.On the second day that "Zhou Peiqing" stayed at home, Yu Pei arranged for Shang Miaoyuan for an inspection. At that time, Shang Miaoyuan was browsing various dog toys and food on shopping websites, and he was very busy.

    Zhou Peiqing said: "Mom has an appointment for a checkup. I will accompany you there tomorrow."

    Shang Miaoyuan was stunned for a moment before he said yes. He did not "forgive" Zhou Peiqing because of a dog. He guessed that Zhou Peiqing might not need his forgiveness at all. Zhou Peiqing was here, perhaps only out of respect for the relationship between husband and wife, and the blood that had not yet been born. The respect of the child with his genes flowing in it. The only thing he didn't dare to guess was that Zhou Peiqing stayed here because he liked him a little bit, because he had eaten it before, and he wouldn't dare to ask for trouble in the future.

.When Zhou Peiqing came back from the expedition to ensure the safety of Situ Jing, he could be sure that he and him were really inappropriate. When the child was born, they could divorce in a logical and legitimate way.

    There are now three companies he has determined to maintain long-term cooperation, and the rewards are quite generous. When the child is born in the future, even if he divorces, he should not be embarrassed by food and clothing. He planned to do this. When he looked at Zhou Peiqing, he removed the identity of the major’s wife and used it as a role. Just like the wedding to Zhou Peisong, both of them knew that they were playing a role. In this relationship, it is easy to be objective.

    Seeing his promise, Zhou Peiqing said, "I will do it once a month from now on, and I will ask my mother to come and accompany you."

    Shang Miaoyuan asked: "When are you leaving?"

.Zhou Peiqing has been deliberately avoiding this topic. At this moment, listening to his initiative to ask, he said honestly: "Next Wednesday."

    Shang Miao thought far away, there are still five days.

    "My parents want you to go back and live with them. You are pregnant after all." Zhou Peiqing said, "I am really worried about living alone."

    If you are really worried, you shouldn't leave.

    Shang Miaoyuan did not answer. If he returned to the Marshal's Mansion, divorce would become a problem in the future. Not only divorce would be a problem, but the child's custody rights could also be a problem.

    He thought for a while and said: "In the future, the custody of the child will belong to me."

    "..." Zhou Peiqing said, "Okay... the custody right belongs to you, but you will live with your parents first while I'm out."