Chapter 23

Shang Miaoyuan felt that the sweetness of dinner was full. He suspected that there was a problem with his tongue, or perhaps the love in his heart was so strong that it spread to his taste buds.

    Zhou Peiqing said: “Today’s sweet and sour pork ribs have too much sugar, it might be a bit sweet.”

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan made sure that his tongue looks good, without any problems.

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I have already told my mother, let's go back when you finish the estrus period. You have a good rest these days, and I am here with you."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "Are you coming here directly after get off work?"

    Zhou Peiqing: "I have taken leave. The military department has seven days of leave every month for married Alpha, which is to solve the problem of the military's estrus period."

    Shang Miaoyuan is a little embarrassed, which means that Zhou Peiqing's colleagues all know that they are in estrus this week.

.Zhou Peiqing saw his expression and said, "It's okay, they are all used to it."

    Shang Miaoyuan asked: "Then have you been here with me these few days?"

    "Of course." Zhou Peiqing clamped a piece of ribs to him, "We are going to spend the estrus together."

    "..." Shang Miao lowered his eyes and burned his ears without speaking.

    After dinner, Shang Miaoyuan injected the inhibitor sent by Yu Pei, and he became more comfortable. He sat on the swing in the yard for a while to digest. Zhou Peiqing’s craftsmanship is very good. He does things very meticulously. When hanging the swing, he deliberately added a thick plastic hose to the hemp rope he held, so that he doesn’t have to be afraid of the thorns on the hemp rope. Hands. Shang Miaoyuan touched the plastic tube and turned around to see Zhou Peiqing carving something not far behind him. Then asked: "What are you doing?"

.Zhou Peiqing said: "There is a large piece of hemp rope left on the swing in the morning. I want to make a skipping rope for you so that you can exercise at home even if you don't go out."

    In fact, buying a skipping rope is not worth much. Even if you are as poor as Shang Miaoyuan now, you can place an order without blinking your eyes, but this is Zhou Peiqing's heart. Shang Miaoyuan jumped off the swing and switched to the direction of Zhou Peiqing. He could be seen carving a small wooden stick.

    Shang Miaoyuan asked, "Where did you get the stick?"

    Zhou Peiqing didn't raise his eyes, and replied, "In your utility room, there are a lot of tools and wood. Your father should have liked doing these very much when he was alive, right?"

    Shang Miaoyuan nodded, "Many of the furniture in the house is handmade by him. He studied architectural design in college and he likes to make these things."

.Zhou Peiqing raised her head when she heard this: "Then why did you go to trade later?"

    "Later I was born. My dad often went to the construction site to supervise because he was too busy at work. For a long time, my mother took me alone. Then I fell ill. It was not serious, but it scared my dad. It broke down, so I quit and changed jobs in order to be able to stay with us all the time."

    Zhou Peiqing said: "Your father is a very responsible Alpha."

    Shang Miaoyuan nodded and said with a smile: "I was seven years old when I was gendered. He has been worried since that day, worrying that in my life I will not be able to meet an Alpha who is as tolerant and loves me as he is."