Chapter 20

Shang Miaoyuan hung up the phone, feeling confused, opened half of the cartoon sketch at noon, and patience to tick the side.

    If Zhou Peiqing could promise not to cheat after marriage... He stopped halfway thinking about it, and everyone said "Alpha's mouth, a deceitful ghost", how could he take it seriously? What should he do if he is really marked by Zhou Peiqing in the future, and the person goes out fooling around after being marked? After all, he shouldn't be moved easily, but if Zhou Peiqing didn't do so many misunderstandings, he wouldn't be so uneasy in his heart. Thinking about it, I couldn't help but blame Zhou Peiqing.

    As he painted, the chaotic thoughts in his mind piled up to the side, his heart slowly calmed down, and his indifferent face was restored on the surface. In just over a month, he has learned Yu Pei's calm posture, although it is only a fur, but at any rate, he has grown a lot more than before. .Although the family dug a lot of holes for him, they really taught him something, which shows that people can't live too comfortably.

    The picture on the screen is beginning to take shape, and it can be seen that it is a complete story. The smart clock in the room issued a thumping time reminder, which was Yu Pei reminding him that it was time to go to bed.

    Shang Miaoyuan put down the paintbrush and stretched, went to the bathroom to wash, and lay on the bed. As soon as I closed my eyes, I heard the creak of leather shoes stepping on the stairs. It was Zhou Peisong's footsteps, and he seemed to be drunk, his steps swaying in disorder.

    Not long after, Yu Pei's scolding voice sounded: "Why did you drink so much?"

    Zhou Peisong said: "Mom, my dear mother."

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan could almost immediately imagine the expression on Yu Pei's face at this moment.

.Sure enough, Yu Pei could not laugh or cry: "Don't think that if you call me twice, I won't punish you."

    Zhou Peisong probably hugged her, Yu Pei said.

    Shang Miaoyuan immediately jumped out of bed, ran to the door lightly, put his ear on the door, and made a sound.

    Zhou Peisong sighed drunkly, and sobbed like a child who had not grown up, still calling her: "Mom, mom..."

    Yu Pei originally wanted to teach him, but after hearing him shout like this, he shut up again.

    After a while, the door next to him rang, probably because Zhou Peiqing was also woken up by him and came out. Seeing him crying in his arms, Yu Pei opened his mouth and said nothing.

    Shang Miaoyuan began to feel embarrassed for Zhou Peisong.

    As expected, Zhou Peisong let go of Yu Pei, and leaning on the wall, his palms slapped against the wall and made a popping sound. .Zhou Peiqing went to help him, then turned around and said to Yu Pei: "Mom, go to sleep, I will take care of him."

    Yu Pei gave a hum, a little uneasy, and said, "I'm going to make some hangover tea."

    Zhou Peiqing said yes, then turned to meet Zhou Peisong who was making noises, and rebuked, "You keep your voice down, do you want to wake everyone up in the house?"

    Zhou Peisong made a choking noise in his mouth as if to avenge him, and immediately vomited up all over him.

    Shang Miaoyuan wished he could open the door and see Zhou Peiqing's expression with his own eyes.

    Zhou Peiqing scolded: "Zhou Peisong, you bastard!"

    Zhou Peisong laughed happily.

    Zhou Peiqing said again: "Shut down! Shut up!"