Chapter 27

In broad daylight, the curtains are opened and the room is full of light. Shang Miaoyuan's room is warm in color, and is decorated with warmth and sunshine by Yu Pei. Zhou Peiqing approached him in this light, holding his hand, not too strong, with a kind of fawning, calling his name: "Miaomiao..."

    Shang Miao thinks far away that Zhou Peiqing really knows that his own skin looks good, and Yu Pei has really taught him the rules of being a gentleman Zhou Zheng, but a gentleman is not a gentleman. He raised his hand to make a profit. Zhou Peiqing held his hand, and said in a very calm tone: "You haven't touched me since the first night. Don't condescend and condescend at this time."

    "I'm very busy during this time, I'm not in the mood at all. It's not the messy things you think." He smiled helplessly, "If you want, I can give it to you now."

.Shang Miao was far from being dismissed by his rhetoric, nor was he flushed with shame because of his ridicule as before. He was still heartbeat. Of course, this man was so handsome and used to use his excellent skin to seduce people.

    Shang Miaoyuan took a step back, Zhou Peiqing took a step forward, still holding his hand, and covering him with pheromone in an airtight posture.

    "Put away your pheromone, I have a headache." This is a lie. Shang Miaoyuan likes the fresh breath, especially during the sensitive period of pregnancy. The breath of Alpha can especially soothe the psychological and physical discomfort of Omega. But he doesn't want it now, because the man doesn't belong to him right away, or in other words, he never belongs to him from beginning to end.

    "I will only go there, try to come back as early as possible, okay?".Zhou Peiqing simply bent over and hugged him, and set his head in the socket of Shang Miaoyuan's neck, in an extremely attached posture.

    Shang Miao thinks far away that the less emotional he is, the more he can calmly squeeze the itch of the other person. Zhou Peiqing sees him so thoroughly, it is like looking at a blank piece of paper, a cowardly, hopeless, and eager one. Family and love gadgets, without any social experience, the most valuable thing in the body is the identity of Omega, or in other words, this body that will give birth to children, how easy to handle, just cheat and seduce yourself and treat yourself obediently. Delivered to the door. Then what? Then Zhou Peiqing has completed the task of inheriting the family, and can continue to hold the lover who is not accepted by the family in his heart, and he can stay and fly as much as he wants.

.Shang Miaoyuan’s silence did not make Zhou Peiqing flinch. Instead, he turned his head and kissed Shang Miaoyuan’s neck, smelled the smell on it, and said, “The moment I knew there were children, I was actually happy in my heart, but because of the first Once I became a father, I was not prepared for it, so there was only consternation on my face."

    "You think it's not the right time for him to come, but there is no way. He just came. Whether you are surprised or frightened, he is here." The expression on Shang Miaoyuan's face was very calm, "Like I said before. , I don’t have anything to apologize to your family. When I came, I was clean and alone. When I left, I was pregnant with a child. Although I borrowed the seeds from your family, you still earned it. I miss this child. In the future, it is estimated that you will not do it with my surname, but I will not be able to live like this with you anymore."

.Zhou Peiqing lifted his head from the socket of his neck, held his hand harder, did not speak, but just looked at him that way.

    Shang Miao stared back, sulking, and said, "I want to thank you. With a baby, I won't have to participate in the blind date arranged by the federal system in the future."