Chapter 39

The voices on the Internet are completely different from the idea of ​​President Philips, because the currently active young people’s imagination of war only stays on the two terrorist attacks not long ago, and these are only two attacks, except for the first one by Zhou Peiqing. The major shot down an attack plane to save some face. The second time was already a bloody lesson, but he did not see any effective rescue measures or counterattack from the military.

    Therefore, under the support of the marshal's unscrupulous public opinion, the public was even more disappointed in this leader and wanted him to step down.

    He was sixty-one in his life, and Zhou Zhiyuan at this time was also considered a good year. He had nothing to think about. But Philips’ words put him there, and neither is he going in, nor is he going to retreat.

    However, Fang Yi did not give him any chance to breathe and think.

.Zhou Peiqing just told his wife that he could stay with him at home these days. The military department got in touch with Marshal Zhou in a hurry, saying that the enemy’s mecha signal was monitored at 28 degrees north latitude and 77 degrees east longitude, and asked what should be done now. .

    Marshal Zhou said: "You cut the call to Admiral Perez."

    Zhou Peiqing's immediate boss Perez complained as soon as he got on the phone: "The religious beliefs in that place are not ordinary fanaticism. If I order to set off a cannon in the sky, maybe I will set it off as a firework for the local people soon."

    Marshal Zhou said, "You are not afraid that I will let you go?" He was furious. "As long as the signal is monitored, no matter where it is, as long as the people's lives are guaranteed, even the door of the Jade Emperor's house will have to be blown up for him."

    That night, Zhou Peiqing was pulled out of the bed by his father, put on clothes and hurried to the military headquarters.

.When he arrived at the United Front Work Center, Admiral Perez was drinking tea in the dispatch room, pointing his feet up while pointing to the screen and said: "There...there is another one there, blow him up!" That leisurely energy, those who didn't know thought it. He is playing minesweeper.

    Zhou Peiqing immediately saw that his dad's face turned from red to black, and his state was already on the verge of anger. He just wanted to say a few words to make a round, but the army was not at home, and he couldn't tolerate him as a small soldier.

    But when Admiral Perez heard the door ring back and saw them walk in, he stood up from his chair calmly, holding a cup of steaming black tea, and greeted him with a smile on his face, and handed to Zhou Zhiyuan. Li Yisai said, "Brother, I can't get used to your tea, so I'd better give it to you."

.Zhou Zhiyuan was taken aback for a moment. He took the tea in his hand, scolding him, or not scolding him. After a long time there, he said helplessly, "You old slipper..."

    Before the sound of the artillery fire, Perez did not appear to be as cowardly as he appeared on the phone, but violently issued a martial law notice throughout the fourth galaxy. In order to avoid accidental injury, it is recommended that the public give up air transportation and notify them. All regions increase investment in land public transportation to solve the problem of people's travel.

    And his several mine-sweeping orders were no joke. The hit rate was 60%. A total of six enemy attack aircraft were hit. After inspection, two of the pilots were students who had just walked out of the university.

.Holding their IDs, Zhou Peiqing looked at the young and energetic faces above, and couldn't help thinking of his younger brother Zhou Peisong who was in prison at this time. He couldn't help but sighed and handed over the body and documents to the infantry who was in charge of cleaning the battlefield behind him. .