Chapter 40

The lights in the ward were adjusted very faintly, shining slightly, shining on Shang Miaoyuan and the child. He sat there, lifting the clothes on his chest, supporting the child with one arm, and gently rubbing her full forehead with the other hand. lanugo.

    The child closed his eyes, his brows were frowning from breastfeeding, and her father's two little hands were wrapped in a little blanket. Shang Miaoyuan looked at her with a smile unconsciously in his eyes. He said: "She should be a tall man in the future, and her legs will be that long from birth."

    Zhou Peiqing sat beside him, watching him breastfeed, and said, "Well, like you."

    "I hope she can be taller than me." Shang Miaoyuan couldn't help lowering his head and kissed the top of her hair.

    When the child was full, he spit out the milk, opened his mouth and closed his eyes, and fell asleep like that.

    Zhou Peiqing took it from his arms, stood up, hugged and patted. .The baby’s bones were soft, and Shang Miao was far afraid that he would be holding or failing to hold him. He kept watching him with horror, but he didn’t expect that he would hold him in a decent way. In the cradle next to it.

    The little girl was very easy to take, she didn't cry, and went back to sleep when she lay down.

    Zhou Peiqing sat back on the bed again, held Shang Miaoyuan's hand, and asked, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

    Shang Miaoyuan shook his head. Although he said it was not uncomfortable, his face looked pale after a childbirth, and his sweat looked dirty and damp. He asked Zhou Peiqing to help him shake the bed and lay there. , Looking at the sleeping daughter through the fence on the cradle, feeling the joy and magic of life coming. "Her mouth is like you, thin and ruthless."

    "How can someone be wronged casually?" Zhou Peiqing said, "It's obviously love."

.Shang Miao snorted, tilted his head, a little tired, lying there, half-closed eyes in disgust.

    Zhou Peiqing spoke with him in such a soft voice: "The eyes are like you, big, round and bright. They look like a crescent moon when they smile, and like a full moon when they don't."

    Shang Miaoyuan replied, half asleep and half awake: "Why is it so round? Then it's not a glass bead?"

    "It's gem beads."

    "I hate your rhetoric the most..." He squeezed Zhou Peiqing's fingers, still asking, "Did you leave your job and run over? When will you return to the military?"

    "It just happened to be nothing important. I came over when I received the call. I will leave tomorrow morning. I will leave when Mom comes over."

.Shang Miao groaned. After a while, Zhou Peiqing thought he was asleep, but unexpectedly, he said: "It's weird that you, a man who doesn't like men, had a child with a man."

    "..." Zhou Peiqing thought for a while, searched out a sentence from his stomach, "Can't you just like you as a beautiful man?"

    "What about before?"

    "Not before." He held Shang Miaoyuan's hand, amused.

    Shang Miaoyuan heard the smile in his words and groaned: "You laugh at me again."

    "Laughing you are cute." Zhou Peiqing helped him adjust his hair and said, "Go to sleep."

    Shang Miao moved aside, half of the bed, and said, "You should come up to sleep, or how can you go to work tomorrow morning?"