Chapter 21

When Zhou Peiqing heard him say this, he didn't go any further, and saw his back slowly bend down. At first he put his hands on his knees, and then he squatted to the ground and cried.

    Zhou Peiqing stood there, feeling a little at a loss, and said for a long while, "Can I go there?"

    Shang Miao didn't speak, Zhou Peiqing walked slowly to him, squatted side by side with him, watched him cry for a while, stretched out his hand to embrace his shoulder, and patted lightly.

    Shang Miaoyuan cried for a while, wiped away his tears, stood up and said, "I'll look for scissors."

    Zhou Peiqing said yes.

    The scissors of Shang Miaoyuan’s house were useless for a long time, and the rust was heavy. Zhou Peiqing reluctantly used it a few times and said, “I should buy a new one next time.”

    Shang Miaoyuan thought, is there really another time?

.As Zhou Peiqing tied the new twine to the swing, she looked back at Shang Miaoyuan and saw that he was still standing there with red eyes. After thinking about it, she wanted to ask, "If we really are separated, you think about the way forward." How should I go?"

    Shang Miaoyuan hesitated for a while, and said: "According to the federal system's allocation of blind dates, blind dates will reach the age of fifty. After the age of fifty, there is no need to accept blind dates."

    "Don't you feel lonely?"

    Shang Miaoyuan said: "Yes."

    The rope of the swing floated to one side, and he stretched out his hand to help him pull it.

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I thought about it last night."

    Shang Miaoyuan was very indifferent on the surface, but his heart was already agitated by his words.

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I didn't pursue you with a hot head before, but as you said, it is indeed not thoughtful."

.Shang Miaoyuan lowered his eyes and hummed.

    Zhou Peiqing continued: "But as far as I am concerned, our two being together is the best result for me or for you."

    Shang Miaoyuan raised his head to look at him, something in his eyes lit up again.

    Zhou Peiqing said, "Situ Jing and I are another matter. I and you are now a foregone conclusion." He said, "I don't like tossing. I have a good impression of you. I think you are a good person. You I also have a good impression of me. Two people can be considerate of each other. This is enough for our current marriage. Other problems that have not yet appeared, I think there is no need to worry about others, even if it is true, there will be a solution. "

    Shang Miaoyuan didn't speak.

.Zhou Peiqing continued: "We have basically solved the previous things last night. As for my parents, no matter what problems you have in the future, you don't need to have any more psychological burdens, you can push them on me."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "Are you really not going to wait for Miss Situ Jing?"

    Zhou Peiqing said helplessly: "I have never had a relationship with her beyond comrades-in-arms from beginning to end. Of course, the friendship between comrades-in-arms has been extraordinary, and I need to admit this."

    Shang Miaoyuan decided not to pursue more of these matters, because from the bottom of his heart, he really didn't want to divorce Zhou Peiqing. He was a person who didn't like changes before, and he still does. He did not speak.