Chapter 14

Shang Miaoyuan still remembered that Yu Pei said that Zhou Peiqing's taste was sweet and salty, so when he was shopping for vegetables, he had already listed a general recipe. He browsed and asked, "Do you eat eggplant?"

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I'm not picky eaters, I eat everything."

    Shang Miaoyuan changed his questioning method and said, "Then do you have any favorite dishes?"

    "I liked sweet and sour pork tenderloin when I was young, but I didn't particularly like it when I grew up."

    Shang Miao thought that he could not make this dish, so he said, "Anything else?"

    Zhou Peiqing asked him back: "What kind of food do you like?"

    "I like sweet and sour pork ribs."

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I also like it very much, and I happen to be able to cook this dish, I can also cook yellow chicken."

    "Then I am not as good as you, I can only cook some side dishes."

    "Then I will cook the big dishes, you can prepare the side dishes.".He immediately planned, "A sweet and sour pork ribs, a yellow braised chicken..."

    Shang Miaoyuan: "Are two meat dishes too much?"

    "Will there be more?"

    Shang Miaoyuan thought, he is so strong that he should eat more, and then said, "It should be possible to finish it."

    Zhou Peiqing: "You just fry a vegetable?"

    "I can make a stir-fried lettuce, and then a tomato scrambled egg."

    Zhou Peiqing: "Then I will cook the sweet soup again."

    The two made a plan and proceeded step by step to the corresponding food area. Shang Miaoyuan feels that the current feeling of respect and respect as a guest is actually not bad. People say that love is a rare thing. Some people may never meet such a person who makes them willing to agree to life and death. Most people's marriages They are all spent in business, and the essence of marriage is not love. .Zhou Peiqing should think the same way. He is not an annoying person to him. The two can figure out a set of harmonious ways of getting along. This is something that many couples can't do in their entire lives.

    Zhou Peiqing didn't know that Shang Miaoyuan was thinking about this, so he brought two cream popsicles in his hand and asked, "Would you like to eat it? This is delicious."

    Shang Miaoyuan took it and said, "I often eat this when I am studying."

    Zhou Peiqing: "Me too, I haven't eaten since I joined the army. I didn't expect that there is still production now."

    They peeled off the packaging of the popsicles and put the rich and sweet taste into their mouths to confuse a taste of love. Shang Miao is far from knowing whether Zhou Peiqing can tell the difference, he is already intoxicated anyway. .This kind of solidity immersed in firewood, rice, oil and salt, two people stay together comfortably, discuss the content of dinner together, the home appliances to buy, pay special attention to each other’s feelings and language boundaries, Shang Miao thinks that there is nothing more ideal than this. The state is now, even if you find two people who love each other, it is not as comfortable as the state of the two of them together.

    Zhou Peiqing carried two huge pockets in her hand, and another strawberry-flavored ice cream in her hand. He didn't mind Shang Miaoyuan seeing his naivety. Shang Miaoyuan thought that this should also be a symbol of love, maybe even They didn't even realize it.