Chapter 34

At that moment, Zhou Peiqing hadn't got the light brain yet, but because of the sensitivity and consciousness of the soldiers, he had rushed all the way to the United Front Center. And there, a group of high-level generals in the room were making military judgments and deployments on the search screen of the enemy attack plane's coordinate map.

    Zhou Peiqing panted and gave a report. When everyone saw him, Admiral Perez reacted first and shouted: "Come in."

    Marshal Zhou stared his eyebrows at the map, saw him coming, and said: "You are here just right." He pointed to the red coordinate points on the screen, "What a high-end weapon I think, I dare to come here to spread the wild, "Phantom" That's it, kill them."

    Zhou Peiqing glanced intently at the coordinate axis on the map, and replied: "Yes!"

.When he boarded the Alice, Zhou Peiqing had just put on the optical brain device that Feng Yufan handed over. However, at this time he had no time to contact Shang Miaoyuan and his home, only to concentrate on dealing with the enemy's loach-like Phantom attack aircraft.

    The other side seemed unwilling to fight, but planned to leave after leaving two air-to-air missiles like a demonstration. Zhou Peiqing failed to make them as they wished. After a difficult lock on the map coordinates, the arrow-like laser missiles were swift and violent. Ground down one of the attack aircraft. After witnessing what happened to his companion, the other one chose to fly to the ground shamelessly in a densely populated residential area.

    Several mechas from the fourth galaxy surrounded it, chasing and intercepting it. After anxious on both sides for a while, the voice of Admiral Perez came from the mecha system: "Let it go."

.Zhou Peiqing could only slow down the flight speed in a dull manner, leaving a certain escape space for the opponent, and the mechas of the surrounding comrades also retreated to the surroundings. After Phantom confirmed his safety, he immediately flew up to the sky.

    After the shock and baptism of two artillery fires, the people on the ground fled like panicked ants.

    The light in the basement was dim. After a while, the guard received a notification: "The interstellar defense system has been fully activated and is temporarily out of danger."

    In a cold sweat, Shang Miaoyuan walked upstairs with Yu Pei’s support. He was so flustered that he did not dare to ask Yu Pei because she was Zhou Peiqing’s mother and Marshal Zhou’s wife. Even more frightened, the questioning at this time was not only useless, but also added fuel to the fire.

.Yu Pei helped him to sit down on the sofa in the living room and contacted Zhou Peisong. After a long time, the phone was connected there. The background was also full of noise, with the roar of the aircraft, as well as the chaotic human speech and screams. .

    Zhou Peisong gave a feed, and Yu Pei said, "Are you all right? Where are you now?"

    "I am planning to go home at the company's airport." Zhou Peisong hissed, as if he had bumped into something.

    Yu Pei asked quickly: "What's the matter?"

    "It's okay. I was pushed by someone and knocked on the pillar next to him." He seemed to rub his head and continued, "How about my dad and my brother? Can I get in touch?"

    "They are all busy, they have cut off communication. Miaoyuan and I are at home, nothing has happened, and we just hid in the basement."

.Zhou Peisong seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and said: "I just watched the news and said that the defense system has been activated. They should not attack again afterwards." He said, "It should be the group of anarchist people, come here. Revenge for Situ Jing is here."