Chapter 7

There is also an electronic magazine next to Major Zhou’s massage cup, which reads "holographic film and television, two-dimensional video, novels, comics, real-life photos, a small piece, which can meet all your needs in an all-round way (male A female O customized models) )" On the cover is a picture of an open-breasted woman Omega.

    Shang Miaoyuan stretched his head and looked at it for a while, confirming that his late husband, Major Zhou Peiqing, might not like his flat figure, and closed the cabinet door with a little regret.

    When he went downstairs, the whole family was still sitting at the dining table and only waiting for him. Yu Pei had already taken off the fatigue of yesterday, with a radiant face and smiled at Yan Yan, and smiled and poured him a glass of milk.

    Shang Miaoyuan took it and said thank you.

    The marshal on the side said: "Two days ago, Lao Zhang said that his daughter-in-law gave birth to a second cock. She was a little Alpha girl. She showed us the photos. She looks really lovely and very cute..Lao Zhang took the photos and circulated them upstairs and downstairs in the military department. It was annoying to show them when they saw people. "After speaking, he looked at Shang Miaoyuan.

    Shang Miaoyuan immediately noticed his gaze and was a little afraid to look up. He thought, he shouldn't have said this to me. Zhou Peiqing is dead. How can I have a grandson for you? Probably urging Zhou Peisong to get married.

    Zhou Peisong did not speak, with a thought-provoking smile on his face.

    Yu Pei said: "Young people nowadays don't like to have children, so their desire to have children is naturally low."

    The marshal said: "That's not okay. Everyone has no children. How can human beings thrive? This is not for the individual, but for the country!" As he said, he became excited and his voice rose twice.

    Shang Miaoyuan still ate with his eyes down. He only treated himself as an invisible person who couldn't hear or read or talk, chewing food silently.

.After a while, the marshal clicked his name and asked, "Little businessman, do you think you should have a baby?"

    Shang Miaoyuan was under the eaves, and this matter had nothing to do with him, so he followed the marshal's words and said, "If you want, you can still ask for it."

    The marshal was particularly dissatisfied, and said, "What do you mean by wanting it? I should want it! I must want it!"

    Shang Miaoyuan was frightened by his accusation and nodded frequently and said, "You are right."

    Yu Pei saw his panic, and said to the marshal: "Look at you, what is the fire with the children at the dining table? This is not your military office."

    The marshal said: "The young people nowadays are just too unaccountable."

    Shang Miaoyuan thought, what's the use of my role? Can this thing be done by one person? .If there are more children in my stomach for no reason, this is the biggest misfortune in the family, right? The only single person in this room is Zhou Peisong, and the person the Marshal should attack most is him.

    Thinking about this, Shang Miaoyuan raised his head to look at Zhou Peisong. There was no different color on his face. He was holding a book in one hand and a coffee cup slowly in the other.

    The marshal finished his breakfast and sighed when he put down the table linen. He stood up and said, "I have eaten, you young people, please reflect on it."

    Shang Miaoyuan only regarded him as an old man and had spent his entire life in a military and political position. He would inevitably like to preach. Therefore, no matter what he thinks in his heart, he always has a teachable look on his face.