Chapter 28

Shang Miaoyuan wanted to ask again, but after thinking about it, it was futile to ask again, so he closed his eyes, let him kiss and act, and raised his hand to wrap his neck.

    When Zhou Peiqing woke up the next day, she looked refreshed, probably thinking she had put Shang Miaoyuan in sleep. The atmosphere at breakfast was not as tense as the previous two days, and he was also very diligent in serving Shang Miaoyuan. Marshal Zhou had a great opinion on his daughter-in-law at this moment. Because of Yu Pei's inconvenience, he was still depressed in his heart.

    These Shang Miaoyuan didn't know and didn't care. He returned to the room after breakfast to pack his things. In fact, there was nothing to pack. It was just some of the clothes he had worn and changed and did not think it was good to stay.

    Zhou Peiqing kissed him goodbye and left for work, exhorting: "Eat well, I will have a video call with you at noon.".The words are sincere, and they sound the same.

    Shang Miaoyuan still ignored him. When the family was gone, he and Yu Pei were the only ones left in the room. After waiting for about half an hour, he got up and said goodbye to Yu Pei.

    Yu Pei wears glasses and is reading on the sofa in the living room. The words "Child Development Psychology" are written on the cover. It seems to be preparing for Zhou Peiqing's unborn child. Shang Miao looked at it, and under this situation, it was not easy to say goodbye.

    When Yu Pei looked up, he saw him standing there with a small bag, and asked, "Is this going out?"

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "I want to visit my parents' cemetery. After all, pregnancy is a big event, and I didn't tell them when I got married." Now they are about to get divorced, but they have to notify them.

    Yu Pei immediately said: "Call Peiqing to accompany you, how can you do it alone? Or I will accompany you.".She put down the book, in a posture that she planned to change clothes to accompany him out.

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "No, Peiqing is too busy at work. Let him accompany him again if I have a chance. And... I want to say something to my parents." After expressing this tactfully, he looked at Yu Pei.

    Yu Pei didn't know if he saw his true intentions, and asked, "Will you come back to live at night?"

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "I shouldn't be back. I live directly on Xingfu Street."

    Yu Pei's expression looked very uneasy, because now Shang Miaoyuan was not only alone, but also had her grandson in her belly. "If you don't want me to accompany you, can we send a guard to follow you? Just follow you from a distance."

    "No need, madam, I can do it alone," he insisted.

    "Then I'll take you there, you don't have a flying machine, it's too inconvenient to travel.".Yu Pei didn't even plan to change his clothes. He raised his foot and walked to the hallway. It seemed that he planned to change his shoes and go out directly with him.

    "I have already applauded the rental of the aircraft." With a decent expression on Shang Miaoyuan's face, with a slight smile on the corners of his lips, he looked at her, "I will eat well and take care of myself."

    Yu Pei stood at the door watching him get on the aircraft, probably guessing that Shang Miaoyuan was still awkward because of Zhou Peiqing’s expedition, but she thought that with Zhou Peiqing’s means, it should have been solved, but unexpectedly the child was a problem. Stubborn temper.

    When Zhou Peiqing received the call from her mother, she was reading the levy report approved by her superior at her desk, which described in detail the personnel, mission objectives, mission route, combat policy, and weaponry of the trip.