Chapter 19

This was obviously meant for Shang Miao to listen to. There was no malice, but it was just to pull the two young people closer. But Shang Miaoyuan obviously took these words into his heart, blushing like a monkey buttocks, and seeing Zhou Peiqing still eating his leftover apple pie, he said embarrassedly: "Don't eat it."

    Zhou Peiqing smiled and took her index finger to her mouth and made a booing gesture, which meant that they shouldn't let them find out.

    Shang Miaoyuan seemed to have some great little secret with him, and he was too embarrassed to talk to him again. Eating leftovers must happen between close people, not only closeness, but closeness to a certain degree, close enough that I will not dislike your saliva.

    When Shang Miaoyuan thought of this, his ears burned badly. Zhou Peiqing didn't take it seriously, pulled the chair next to him and sat down, and ate up the remaining snacks.

.Yu Pei obviously saw it. Although she didn't know that Shang Miao was far from eating walnuts, she now clearly saw that Zhou Peiqing was not picky eater since she was a child, and she wouldn't say anything just because she put too many walnuts.

    Yu Pei didn't know what to say, and greeted Shang Miaoyuan with food.

    Shang Miaoyuan ate it obediently.

    Yu Pei said: "Miaoyuan, in the future, you will tell me what you like or don't like. We are a family, so don't be afraid to offend anyone."

    Shang Miaoyuan suddenly became nervous.

    Zhou Peiqing said, "Mom, how are you doing it like Xingshi's questioning."

    Yu Pei asked in return: "How can you be gentle? When a family gets along for a long time, it is always necessary to understand each other's likes and dislikes. Like you, there is no likes or dislikes. Like Peisong, you don't like anything."

    Zhou Peiqing deliberately said: "I have likes and dislikes, but you are evil if I like them."
.Yu Pei thought he was talking about Situ Jing, the expression on his face did not change, he just glanced at Shang Miaoyuan.

    Zhou Peiqing was ignorant and said, "When I was in elementary school, I liked to eat the kind of milk ice cream sold in school. You always supervised me not to eat it. In fact, I don’t know how many times I have eaten it secretly. Yesterday I went to Miaoyuan’s home. I have eaten it. It’s been over 20 years, but I didn’t expect it to be sold now."

    When Yu Pei heard that he was talking about ice cream, he was relieved, and said, "What can be done? The mother always thinks a little bit more than you children. The children have weak stomachs and you are very greedy. I supervise them like this. You were still eaten by you. If you don’t take care of you, you’re afraid that you’re going to overwhelm other people’s stores.”

    Zhou Peiqing said: "How can it be so exaggerated."

    Shang Miao, who was beside him, did not answer, but silently buried his head in the rice bowl. .Marshal Zhou didn't see him the most cowardly and cowardly, and said, "Miaoyuan, our family has always been sitting and standing and standing..."

    Before he finished speaking, Zhou Peiqing and Yu Pei interrupted him at the same time.

    Zhou Peiqing: "Dad, eating dinner..."

    Yu Pei: "Have you ever finished?"

    After singing at a table with a red face and a white face, Shang Miaoyuan was already silent, his hair was taut, his back was like a thin bamboo pole, and the food in his throat was a little unswallowed.