Chapter 29

Shang Miao didn't even look at him from afar, and said, "Let's see if you find it."

    Zhou Peiqing put his head on his shoulder and sighed slightly instead of teasing him.

    Shang Miaoyuan leaned on him awkwardly and said, "Don't lean on me, hot."

    Zhou Peiqing had to sit up straight behind him, staring at his screen.

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "Don't look at my screen either."

    Zhou Peiqing said, "Then what do I do?"

    "You go back to your house."

    Zhou Peiqing: "..."

    Shang Miaoyuan wrote for a while, to the end.

    Zhou Peiqing looked at it and said, "There is still love between the two protagonists. BE is not logical."

    Shang Miaoyuan looked back at him, "What is love? Does one side tolerate the other side's derailment?"

."..." Zhou Peiqing pursed his lips and pleaded, "I didn't cheat."

    "Yes?"

    Shang Miaoyuan turned off the monitor and stood up, followed by Zhou Peiqing.

    The two walked one after the other to Shang Miaoyuan's bedroom. Shang Miaoyuan stopped at the door, looked back at Zhou Peiqing, and said, "I'm going to sleep."

    Zhou Peiqing stood at a distance of half an arm from him, releasing pheromones, probably because he wanted him to realize the couple relationship between the two through this behavior. But Shang Miaoyuan became even more disgusted by his behavior and said, "Go back to your house."

    Zhou Peiqing was only wearing a bathrobe, and the heat from just taking a shower had long been shining with the waiting time. His calves and toes were even a bit cold outside.

    When Shang Miao saw that he would not speak, he frowned and stopped talking.

.Zhou Peiqing looked at him for a while, then turned back to the study they had just stayed with. Shang Miaoyuan looked at his back and closed the door of his room.

    The night was deep, and the silver moonlight shone on Shang Miaoyuan’s bed through the window. He stared at the square light and thought of the moonlight in Zhou Peiqing’s room in the Marshal’s Mansion. Zhou Peiqing was drunk at the time, and he was drunk. I saw the shadow of another person in his eyes, and that person was not himself.

    He lay on the bed and admitted that his current behavior was very headstrong and stupid. .According to the physiology textbook, Omega lacking Alpha pheromone during pregnancy is prone to change into depression, and the fetus is also prone to show obvious defects in emotional expression due to the absence of his father... If he has no feelings for Zhou Peiqing, then regardless of Zhou Peiqing’s heart He probably doesn't care about who he is and how he chooses, but the fault lies in him. He violated his original promise to Zhou Peiqing and couldn't be a wife who doesn't ask for emotional return. In this way, it seems to be his own responsibility.

    The next morning, Zhou Peiqing, as usual, did morning exercises, made breakfast, and went to wake him up.

    Shang Miaoyuan actually stayed up all night. He just closed his eyes when Zhou Peiqing opened the door and came in, but he heard the sound and didn't move. Zhou Peiqing came in and saw that he was still asleep, so he didn't call him again, but went out lightly, and returned lightly, put something next to his pillow, and went out and gently closed the door.