Extra 1

When Zhou Peiqing was a teenager in high school, he had fantasized about the appearance of his future wife, because he had just been with a female Omega from the same school at the time, and the other was the kind of lively and cheerful type, who was in the developmental period and had a slender figure. I laughed when I saw him.

    Even if he was not so simple as to think that this was forever, he couldn't help thinking about what the future of the two would look like.

    His love affairs are never a secret at home. With Zhou Peisong's loud speaker, he has just held hands with people. After two hours, it will spread throughout the school and even the entire marshal's mansion, although the total number of guards in the mansion is no more than six people. , If you count Daisy’s robot dog, that’s seven.

    So the next day’s breakfast was cross-examined by Yu Pei. Who was the other party’s first name and last name, how many people in the family do, what kind of work they do, whether they have pets, where they live, and what hobbies they usually have...

.He has to go through such an interrogation almost every time he is in love, but Yu Pei is not tired of it.

    This relationship finally ended because of Zhou Peiqing’s disappearance throughout the summer. He was temporarily stuffed into the special forces trial held by the military department by his dad. He cut off communications for two months and didn’t even leave a message, or rather, he stayed. , But the messenger is not reliable.

    Zhou Peisong, who has been unreliable since childhood, didn't care when he learned the news of his breakup. While scratching the back of her head with a gamepad, she said, "I went according to the time and place you said, but she didn't come by herself."

    "You can't wait longer if you don't come? Wouldn't you call her?"

    "It's not that I don't have my own business, and I don't have time to participate in your love games." Zhou Peisong, who had just entered the third year of junior high school, said lazily.

.As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Peiqing gave him a beating on the spot.

    This was the first person Zhou Peiqing wanted to marry. The bigger he was later, the less he had any idea. Although neither Zhou Zhiyuan nor Yu Pei belonged to feudal parents, Zhou Peiqing believed that one day, he would have a political marriage with a girl who was right but did not have much emotional foundation.

    A girl, at least a girl.

    When he first saw Shang Miaoyuan, the first thought that came to his mind was: "This is not a girl..."

    However, Shang Miaoyuan's body is softer than ordinary girls. This is the conclusion Zhou Peiqing got when he first had close contact. He was like water, shyly and softly wrapped around him, with trembling eyelashes and blush on the cheeks. Out a kind of intoxicating sexiness.

    This is a cute man, yes, no matter how cute he is, he is also a man.

.Zhou Peiqing thought it would be difficult for him to be self-consistent. Even if he did it, he would just work hard and routinely, but he did not expect that their married life would be too harmonious.

    Although Shang Miaoyuan's body does not have a trace of feminine characteristics, even though he seems a little dull and dull in his usual life, he can always give Zhou Peiqing the cutest response in bed. He would put his arms around Zhou Peiqing's neck, bit his lip, and an uncontrollable soft sound would flow from his throat. He couldn't help but embed himself in his arms, and would secretly glance at his abdominal muscles...

    Until one day, the little Omega, who was living in a muddle-headed manner, suddenly realized that Zhou Peiqing was a total bad thing.

    Shang Miaoyuan's temper was much more resilient than his appearance, and he was about to divorce when he opened his mouth.