Chapter 12

Shang Miaoyuan looked at Zhou Peiqing, hesitated for a moment, and reached out to him.

    Zhou Peiqing deserves to be an Alpha who has undergone "anti-pheromone induction training", and with great strength, he immediately dragged Shang Miao to the top of the wall.

    Shang Miaoyuan's balance is not very good, and after going up, he can only support Zhou Peiqing.

    Zhou Peiqing said: "I will jump down first and follow you below."

    Shang Miaoyuan said yes. As soon as he let go, Zhou Peiqing was like a sensitive baboon and jumped down.

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan's balance was really poor. After Zhou Peiqing went down, he swayed a little bit, so he had to control his body to squat down slowly, and then hold on to the wall. If Zhou Peiqing is a flexible baboon, then he Now it is a slow and clumsy koala.

.Zhou Peiqing turned her head and saw him like this, she couldn't help feeling cute, and she liked it strangely, and said, "You jump down and I will catch you."

    Shang Miaoyuan took his eyes to measure the distance between the two of them. He felt that this angle was not good enough. People had to stand on the wall and said, "You... come here a little bit more."

    Zhou Peiqing took two steps towards the root of the wall with a very good temper, and said, "Otherwise you will step on my shoulders?"

    Shang Miaoyuan began to regret why he didn't use the optical brain system to connect the door lock and why he should follow the advice of Zhou Peiqing, a big soldier.

    Zhou Peiqing still didn't know that his wife was squatting on the wall to slander. He just thought he was scared and asked, "Is there any sex in the room?"

    Shang Miaoyuan: "No."

    Zhou Peiqing said, "Is there a higher bench, right?"

.There must be something, Shang Miao nodded.

    Zhou Peiqing: "You wait for me for a while."

    Shang Miaoyuan had to squat on the wall and wait for him.

    When Zhou Peiqing came back with a chair in his hand, he put the chair on the wall, stood up by himself, opened his arms to Shang Miaoyuan, and said, "Come, I will hold you down."

    Shang Miaoyuan had never been in a relationship in his entire life, so innocent. Zhou Peiqing's series of operations really cost him his life.

    He tried to turn the direction of his feet to Zhou Peiqing, and Zhou Peiqing just stretched out his hand to protect him.

    Shang Miaoyuan handed him his hand. He shook it lightly and said, "Don't be afraid, I call one, two, three, you jump down, and I will catch you."

    Shang Miaoyuan said yes.

    Zhou Peiqing let go of his hand and looped around his feet again, counting calmly: "One, two, three, jump."

.Shang Miao's heart was turned away, and he jumped down.

    Zhou Peiqing immediately caught him and kicked the chair under his feet. The whole person hugged Shang Miaoyuan. He stepped back a few steps because of inertia, but the arms holding Shang Miaoyuan were very stable.

    The two hugged each other, and Shang Miaoyuan could hear the thump of his heart, closed his eyes and did not open.

    Zhou Peiqing hesitated, seeing that he hadn't let go, she didn't have the embarrassment to let go, and still hugged him.