|~ Chapter I - The Wedding AxM ~|

Today, was the Wedding day for Axol and the love of his life, Melony. They have been dating for about 2 years now, since the defeat of Zero. Mario and his friends were preparing for their Wedding day, "God, getting this ready is hard, especially at this place!" Said, Mario. "Oh, relax Mario. This is for Axol and Melony, remember?" Said SMG4, Mario just looked at SMG4 with a derpy face like he was crazy. Then Mario continued putting up the decorations, Meggy and Luigi, Bowser was making the Wedding cake for the two love birds. While they were doing that, Melony was getting ready for her wedding, and Axol got his Wedding Formals, ready to get married...
Bob was the priest... Of course, he would...

Meanwhile...

A black, red, a Blue Earth with a Down Arrow Symbol on the Flash Drive crashed near the Castle. SMG4 and Mario heard the Explosion.

"What the heck was that?!" SMG4 said, "I dunno," replied Mario. They went to go check it out, then SMG4 realized, it was the Multiverse Protector... "He's home!", SMG4 Shouted 3 times around the castle. The case opened, and red eyes appeared... SMG4 was scared at first, but then he realized. It's probably Aiden just waking up, then a hand grabbed SMG4. "Ahhhhh!!", "SMG4!!!" Shouted Mario. Mari tried grabbing SMG4's hand but he was pulled in so fast. Mario was scared for his life at the moment, he passed out. When he woke up he saw, Meggy and his friends were scared for him. That it was 5 minutes from the wedding to begin. When he realized that he wasn't ready, he quickly got up got into his dress formals, and got the rest of the decorations up... Without SMG4, he was still down that his buddy was taken from him by some mad man inside that USB Pod... He wants to save him...

[WHILE INSIDE THE USB POD]

SMG4 Wakes up, chained up with diamond material. "mm... Huh!?" SMG4 would look around inside the USB Pod, it was dark he could barely see anything... "Hello!?", "Mario?!", "If this is some prank of yours, you better stop it!" SMG4 then heard the movement of growling, then something grabbed him... Lifted him in the air, then a bright red light appeared... It was Lord Aiden!! "Oh crap, uhh...", "He-". Then L.A. Stabbed SMG4 with his other arm, then he started taking all of his Energy and any last of his life inside of him. His body started cracking until his body was completely dead... SMG4 screamed, but no one came...

[WEDDING TIME]

Axol had already entered the building. Mario and his friends were sitting down, while Bob got his book ready since he was the priest of the Wedding. Mario was still down, his friends noticed but they didn't know why. They also noticed SMG4 was missing. "Mario, is everything okay?" Tari asked, "Yep... Everything is perfect...", "Where is my love, SMG4??". Tari then asked "He's somewhere... Dark places..." responded Mario. This concerned Meggy and Tari at the same time, they were excused so they grabbed Mario and they tried to calm him down... But he was too tramutised. From what he saw back at the Pod... "Red, you can talk to me at least. Tell me what's wrong?", Tari kept looking for her love but she found nothing... "SMG4... Something grabbed him from a strange pod that crash-landed in the back of the castle, it took him... I tried to save him but it was too late..." Meggy saw how Tari was going to react but she, ran off to the back of the castle so did the other two, the pod was still there...

Meanwhile back at the Wedding building, The others started getting worried about Meggy, Mario, and Tari. They have been gone for about an hour now. They heard screaming from the back of the castle. They quickly rushed over there, "Guys are you Oka- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?", Mario was lifted into the air by the arm from the pod, Meggy, Tari, and their friends were scared. It started dragging him inside the pod. Meggy grabbed Mario's hand, "LET GO OF MY RED!!" The thing growled and grabbed Meggy as well, she screamed... They were both pulled inside... Tari and their friends went inside the pod to save their friends now.

[INSIDE THE POD]

"Let us go you monster!!" Said Meggy, then Mario figured it was the end, he never got to say goodbye to his friends yet. He was scared, "Monster? I am no monster! I'm LORD AIDEN! AHAHAHAHA" L.A. Started crushing Meggy and Mario, it was the end for them they thought. Then out of nowhere, Tari saved them by throwing a gamer PC at L. Aiden's eye. Making him let go, "WHERE'S SMG4?!?!" Yelled Tari, at L.A. "SMG4? Oh, you wanna see him? Here he is... hehe." L.A. Threw SMG4's lifeless body in front of Tari making her, look so terrified, she bent down and started sobbing all over his body, "I- I love you SMG4", she kissed his lifeless body... Stop sobbing over him. "YOUR A MONSTER AIDEN!", "It was for the best.", he'd kick them all out of his Pod, "Until we meet again, Mario. AHAHAHAHA!" His pod blasted away, into another multiverse.