The End?

[This era takes place in the duration of Glitchtrap, and the villains at the multiverse wall, and a war there. Credits to doomslayer615 no hate pls]

It was 9:00 PM

"My lord, Aiden. It appears that there is a war going on at the multiverse wall shall we do something?" Said General Kyle, "Yes. Send all troops of Base Area 51 to the so called Looker. Keep him captive until I get there." Said Overlord Aiden, "Yes my lord." Said General Kyle, as he sent all troops to the place where the Looker was. Meanwhile. Aiden chuckled. "Do those SMG crew actually think they will win this war? Those pathetic fools. I'm going to take back what belongs to me. Once I get my hands on Meggy, for what she has done to my family. Then I'll proceed with ending the war. Stupid minions thinking they can over hold us." Said Aiden as he grabbed the sword of destruction, which had the potential of destroying anything in its way. More powerful than all things. This makes Aiden even more powerful even with his six super powers combined plus the sword of destruction he now holds in his hand, before making a portal going to where the looker was being held captive by the troops the general sent.

"Good work. Let me deal with him myself." Said Aiden, as he walked towards the Looker, he tried defending himself but nothing worked on Aiden as he was too overpowered for the looker himself. "You know, even though you may be more higher in the chain of command when it comes to the multiverse shit, I'm your master now. Because I'm more powerful than any living thing in all multiverses, I am the multiverse protector after all. Protector of all universes out there. So this is where your journey ends." As Aiden put full force of the destruction sword stabbing it right in the lookers chest, turning him into nothing but a ash form of the looker. "Looks like our deal is done here." Said Aiden, as he proceeded to the multiverse wall as nothing stopped him in his way now. He knew that the army was gonna attack him, but he was way too powerful for the army themselves. As he laughed. As he teleported himself and his high elite combative teams to the Mario universe where he already enslaved it. And conquered it basically. He met the minions and slaughtered them all like it was nothing to him. "Pathetic. Looks like all the SMG Crew's hard work of putting a army together just made me waste my time. Heh." Said Aiden. As he made it to the universal wall, making the SMG crew and Villian crew, make a surprised face that they weren't expecting Aiden to be here at all during the war. "Hello. SMG4. It's been a while haven't it." Said Aiden, "You're not suppose to be here! You're suppose to be dead!" Said SMG4's crew, "Well I didn't come to fight you, well I did, but I came to make a deal with you first. Give me Meggy and maybe I'll reconsider of erasing you permanently from this realm." Said Aiden, "We would never give her to you, monster!" Said SMG4, "Very well then." Said Aiden, as he grabbed SMG4 with his arm of command choking him very hard with a tight grip that SMG4 eventually died. Until Meggy turned herself into Aiden, "Ah. If it isn't the protector murderer. Now it's my turn you traitor." Said Aiden. As he slashed his destruction sword at Meggy so hard that he cut her in half, turning her into ashes. "Now. Where were we? Ah yes. Me terminating you all. You all had a good run, but I'm afraid your journey ends here SMG crew. Pathetic little weaklings." Said Aiden as he directed his troops to terminate the SMG crew, which ended up with the SMG crew all dying, even Melony but her fate was worse, because Aiden decapitated her with the destruction sword. "Pathetic." Said Aiden as he laughed at the dead bodies of the SMG crew. As he looked at glitchtrap for a split second before disappearing with his team, never to be seen again in a far away realm where Glitchtrap couldn't even reach anymore...

The End?

Anyways- that's all for now as I am taking a break now. Hope you all enjoyed this series, as it is unfortunately coming to an End. Not this chapter ending. But soon it will. However I do give credit to my friend doomslayer for helping me get motivation back and uh some advice stuff. Anyway. Peace out.