|~ Chapter IV - Rise of the Universe Enslavement ~|

[Lord Aiden POV]

I have a bad feeling that my Evil side, has captured Mario's friends alive. I wish the best of luck for them, for now. While I make my return, on the other hand, Melony & Axol, looker, and Guardians of the Multiverse are still out there somewhere safe.

[2:00 PM, Antarctica Central Command Base]

"Lord Aiden, sir. We have located Evil SMG4, from one of the multiverses where the Looker and the last remaining resistance are." Said the Admiral, "Good, send Squadron Fire-Fox, to capture them." Said Lord Aiden. "As you wish, my lord." Said the Admiral, the Admiral walked from the Command Deck all the way to Sector 8, Combative Lounge. He'd open a door with his high-level access card to another room, "INTERCOM CENTER". He'd then talk on the Intercom, "All Squadron Fire-Fox units, report to the briefing room. For your new assigned mission." He'd leave the Intercom Center, room.

While the Admiral was walking to the Briefing room, he saw the Weapon Warfare room. "It doesn't hurt to take a little peak." He'd opened the door with his Access Card, and he saw something he could not believe his eyes. He was in shock, almost paralyzed. He saw the weapon Lord Aiden was designing, the Admiral looked at the folder labeled. "PROJECT RAILGUN", "So this is what Aiden's been creating for years. Capable of destroying entire Countries, planets, and Universes..." He'd then drop the folder, and he ran to the briefing room. Every single unit was already there. "Alright, Squadron Fire-Fox. Today's briefing is about, you all capturing the last bit of resistance on multiverse: A-5347" They all nodded. "Great, so your team leader, 1st Lieutenant Carson will split you all into 4 groups. You are all assigned, a different area to invade and take out. Then bring them here, into the Arctic base, while our Specialists are building a Slavery Depot.", they all nodded as they understood. "Great, any questions?". One of the units raised their hands. "What is your question Corporal?"

"Sir, what happens if the plan fails like the last time it failed?", this made the Admiral furious at the Corporal. But then he was calm he let it go, "Corporal, this plan has a backup plan if it fails. Such as I'll send in our Top elite units. Such as Blue Alpha-4." The corporal was surprised at first, but he knew what would have happened if he didn't comply so he just nodded, and the Admiral understood his nod then he dismissed, the men.

The door behind Lord Aiden opened, as he was watching his ultimate weapon, Project Railgun being developed. "Lord Aiden, what is this weapon exactly going to be used for?" Said the Commanding Officer, "I will use this weapon, to destroy the last of resistance, and to claim my throne back.." Lord Aiden chuckled after that. "Once we're done with universes, we're going to dimensions." Said Aiden in a evil tone, this shocked the Commanding Officer he nodded, "Alright,". Then he left the room.

Meanwhile in the cell chambers...

Meggy and the others were captured, thrown in there but they were still knocked out, "prisoners A-6 classes should wake up soon. When they do interrogate them Private." Said 3rd Lieutenant Sophie, "Aye, Ma'am." Said Private ???. Lieutenant Sophie walked down the halls then something ran by her, so fast that she only saw a shadow, she was startled at first but she got serious. "Who's there??" She called out, but it was so dark that she couldn't see. Little did the Lieutenant know, it was right behind her... It grabbed her, and pulled her into the darkness, no one heard her...

Meggy  woke up tied to a chair, "Hey! What's going on here?!" Said Meggy, in anger confusion. "Tell me.. Meggy.. What do you know about the recent disappearances? Hm?" Asked the Private. "D-Disappearances?! I don't know what your talking about! Please let me out of the chair!" Meggy struggled to get free.. The private slammed his hands on the table, making Meggy scared of him, but she knew how to fight, and she was not afraid to take that stupid Private down she said in her thoughts. "THE RECENT BASE AREA 51 PERSONNEL DISAPPEARANCES!!" yelled the Private at Meggy, making her almost tear up, "I don't know anything about Base Area 51 disappearances! Please let me and my friends go! We did nothing to you guys!", the Private then pulled a blaster to her soft head, as he put his finger on the trigger. "I'm going to ask you again, if I get to the count of 5 I will fire this blaster into your precious human inkling brain of yours.. Now.. Where are they...", this scared Meggy now. She was starting to tear up because she knew she was going to die but she didn't know anything about any disappearances, she said in her head again. Then the lights went out, screaming was heard from the room Meggy was currently in, she did not know what was happening, but then the ropes she was tied snapped from an unknown reason. She didn't have time to think she just ran and ran until the base alarms started going off, setting all the prisoners that were locked up, free finally.

Meanwhile in the Command Deck, "INTRUDER ALERT SECTOR 7, INTRUDER ALERT SECTOR 7", then Lord Aiden knew what he had to do, he said on the intercom, "Attention all, Combative Personnel on site, report to Sector 7, Cell Chambers, intruder has been detected." Then he got off the intercom and he straight up walked all the way there seeing the lights were off. They turned on and he saw, all the combative units were dead, splattered with blood on the walls and floor, roof. He saw a glimpse of the intruder, it was Melony. He knew what she had came for, her friends. He knew it wasn't going to be the last time he saw her...

The Admiral then walker behind him and gasped, but he remained like an Admiral sealing his mouth, "Admiral, send a message to all bases that All Enslaved Universes must be extra guarded with heavy units at all costs now." Said Lord Aiden as he was walking out of Sector 7, The admiral nodded, "Understood, Lord Aiden." He'd went to the communications room and sent out the message to all of the base sites...

This was not the end Base Area 51 has seen of Melony yet.