|~ Chapter XVI - The Final Battle ~| Part 1

The alarms were blaring waking the crew up, making them wonder what the hell was going on.

Meanwhile...

Mario got dragged into the room thrown in the room with smoke and pipes everywhere, then he heard a crash. "Hello. Mario." Said Aiden, then Mario gasped as he looked into Aiden's red glowing eyes.

"Hello. Mario. It's been a while since I seen you. " as Aiden chuckled. "W-What do you want from me!" Said Mario as he tried getting away but he couldn't move since Aiden was pulling Mario with his gravitational pull powers "Let go of me!" Said Mario, "I don't think I can do that. Traitor." Said Aiden with his evil tone as he grabbed Mario when he was trying to fight back. But Mario couldn't win. Aiden was too powerful. As he then threw him in a container as the locks of metal clicked locked onto Mario's wrists and ankles, and body. Even his neck, as the lights turned on it showcased Railgun's around Aiden's statue, and one on top of it. Then Mario was electricuted by Aiden draining Mario's power little by little as Mario felt nothing but pain and his memory was fading away. As too much pain he knocked out, only darkness he felt, before letting out screams. As Aiden closed the wall, to prevent from anyone hearing him. As he chuckled. "I am the ultimate power now. And soon I will be set free from this prison."

Meanwhile,

Meggy and Tari were trying to break down the cell bars but nothing worked. It's like these bars were made out of something more powerful that titanium. When Melony used her for powers it broke down the bars, which let the crew out, freeing their other friends. Then wondering why all the other cells were empty, they thought Base Area 51 would capture others by now. But they did not for some reason which confused Meggy more. But they did not have time to think they have to get moving before more soldiers arrive and capture them again, and possibly they terminate them. So they escaped Site-24 and managed to get into the United States seeing everything was lost, the whole world was lost to 51 now. There only hope was to free everyone and hope to defeat Aiden once. And for all. To end the madness. So they went on traveling again into the deep forests of Corrupted United States or so known as United 52. So the crew traveled until Meggy stopped the crew from going any further, as they came across a ravine of a circle. And just one island in the middle somehow the dirt and rocks were staying together holding something that surprised them, it was Site-23. The mysterious abandoned Site during the War of 2012 long ago. The crew started wondering how they could get across until Meggy uncovered a panel covered in moss and vines, Meggy tried pushing the buttons to see what it did but nothing happened then she realized it was turned off. She also saw that the wires were completely fried and disconnected, so she used another idea. "Hey guys, what if we try to glide over there!" Exclaimed Meggy, then Klaytoon said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you.", "W-What? Why not??" Said SMG3, "Anything we try to use such as trying to go over to get to the abandoned base, falls in the ravine as something is creating a huge gravitational pull around the island somehow. Whatever goes in it. Never comes out." Which made the others in shock now. "Don't worry guys, we can find a way! I hope..." Said Meggy, as she then walked over to the panel again and turned on a switch, which just activated the panel. Then she pressed a few buttons activating the gravitational bridge, which allowed anything to cross it. Meggy cheered in excitement as the crew walked across then finally reaching the base in the island as the bridge closed itself. "Alright guys. Start looking for answers." Said Saiko.

An hour later.

"Guys I found something!" Said SMG4, the others came to a wedged in door with moss and vines all over it, Melony broke the door down with her sword, as they all looked at the room it was the portal escape room, and the time room. "Maybe we can figure out what the hell is going on-" then some black figure with smoke all around it glowing red eyes peered in the room, then was coming after Meggy. But the crew managed to escape it and take a lightsaber for each of them. "So do we fight Aiden now?" Said Saiko, "I wish that we did not have to fight him but it seems we have no choice now. He probably had taken over this multiverse by now!" As the crew saw an explosion from a universe not far from here. "Guys. Let's free the whole world, because we need more people if we want to defeat Aiden once and for all!" As the crew went to free all three countries and take back what was once their land. This is it.

The Final Battle has begun.