|~ Chapter XIV - Into the past ~|

Previously in Chapter XV, when Base Area 51 Attacked Mario's Universe and the Mushroom kingdom, capturing Mario as if that was their goal, and to take control of Mario's universe. Mario was dragged away from his love, Meggy. Will Meggy find a way to get her loved one back? We will have to see in Chapter, XIV.

[It was still Raining outside as it was thundering]
[The Day before World War 51]
[ANTARCTICA]

"My lord, what should we do about the remaining forces from Mario's universe?" Said the Commander, "I don't want them to go the same fate I did, protect them but do not reveal yourself or your platoon to them. Protect them from a distance please." Said Aiden. "Yes my lord." The commander went off while Aiden kept thinking about everything that has happened or what he did and he thought about it now that he shouldn't have done that, "Aiden, we have all the power in the world now and soon universes. What should we do with it?" Said General Valquez, "Make the recruiters for our military recruit more into our military so that we are strong together as one United nation." Said Aiden with his red eyes glowing. "As you wish my lord." As he then walked off, "God what should I do now? What have I done... I should've just stayed at that stupid prison camp in France. Where I was un-harmed and now I may be attacked sooner or later." Said Aiden as he walked to the balcony of the base. "My lord! We have a threat to our realm it seems." Said the operations specialist, "Who is it that is threatening us?" Said Aiden, "Smart-Mario's Universe is making a threat toward our universe. And they will send all their Robo-Mario's to destroy everything here and claim it his." Said the O.S. "Send our 456th squadrons of all units over there and send some Germans over there as well." Said Aiden. "As you wish my lord." As the operations specialist went to go make the calls right away.

Meanwhile.

Meggy and her crewmates were on the edge of the multiverse, seeing explosions on universes making them wonder if Base Area 51 is invading the Universes now, then soon... The Multiverses. "Ugh. How much longer? My legs are killing me!" Exaggerated SMG3, "Quiet, or that stupid glitch trap or zero might hear us." Said Meggy which made SMG3 worried for a second, as he whispered "Wait... Base Area 51 cannot come all the way out here?" He asked, "No, well. Their not here... Yet." Whispered SMG4. "Well, I'm starting to get impatient while we are trying to find this 'Bunnyx' lady person. What are we even going to get from them anyways? I don't a see a point from getting information from them." Whispered SMG3, Meggy sighed, "We are going to find her because she holds the power of time, meaning we can go into the past to find out what the hell is going on here in the universes." Whispered Meggy. As they continued to walk they saw a blue circle light appear out of no where, then appeared who they were looking for. "Ah, you must be Meggy. I was expecting you to show up around these parts." Said Bunnyx, "Yeah, quite a wall" Meggy chuckled, "quick in my burrow before we get spotted by someone." Bunnyx said, as they all went in. "So what do you all want?" Bunnyx said, "We need to go to the past in Earths Universe, because I don't know what happened between Base Area 51 but they were attacking our universe." Said Meggy, "It's not just your universe. It's everyone's universe I am afraid Meggy." Said bunnyx then the crew all had surprised faces. "Yep, I don't even know, but for some reason 51, is invading and taking over all other universes, with their leader or so he calls himself, 'Overlord Aiden'." Said Bunnyx, "We need to go to the past now!" Said Melony, as Bunnyx searched and searched then she found it they all went in, as it was a sunny day with clear skies in Paris. "It's... Peaceful?" said The whole crew, "Something isn't right." Said bunnyx, then they were all quiet when they heard marching like as if thousands and thousands of soldiers were coming this way, the crew hid on a roof so they were out of sight. They heard gun shots, and screaming. When they saw the 51 soldiers marching towards the Paris tower and Capital building, shooting everyone inside making their way toward the flag roofs. Then cutting the flags off their poles then replacing it with the 51 flag. As they all cheered in victory. "Oh my god... What's happened? Where are all the Paris superhero's?" Said Meggy, "Imprisoned as slaves. With their miraculous taken away." As Bunnyx pointed to one of the slave infantry camps, where yelling of guards could be heard. And scared people in tears, "Guys we can't just sit here and watch, we need to find answers!" Said Meggy as they all nodded and found a radio with static, SMG3 kept trying to find a signal for the Radio, until he found the world wide alert. As they all paid close attention to the speech of a man speaking on all radio, "I am afraid our time has come. With unmatched ferocity, Aiden's war machine army guilt pushing all over Western Europe invading it and pushing it to the brink! We must summon our strengths to be the bonework against oppression! The 51 Invasion of the word, will be the biggest test we ever faced. We must summon our Allie's. Face it and defeat it. We must!" Then the man on the radio went silent and went back to static. "So Aiden's behind all of this! But why?" Said Tari in confusion. "Well I want revenge on him for taking my retarded Mario!" Said Meggy, then Bunnyx made her burrow again everyone went inside. As Bunnyx returned she was shot in the head, surprising the others. "You! Meggy resistance scum! Halt right there! As squadrons of 51 soldiers surrounded the crew. They had no choice but to surrender as they got on the ground and put their hands up, the elite infantry men handcuffed them, as they walked through a portal to one of the sites of 51. Meggy read what sector they were in, "CELLBLOCK SECTOR F-65", as they were all put in individual cells handcuffed to the wall, their hands and legs were spread out on the wall. As the soldiers left and locked the cell hefty proof doors. In Meggy's mind, "This is it. We're done for..."