|~ Chapter XIII - The Normandy War ~|

It was March 1st, in France. Paris.
On the night of the Invasion.

It was lit up beautifully in the Paris and ladybug or Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And her crew and her lover, Cat-Noir/Adrien Agreste, were in love with each other they were Boyfriend and Girlfriend. But they didn't see the Invasion coming. "So what do you want to do tonight, Cat Noir?", "I don't know". He replied back to ladybug, but he heard marching noises, "Guys, lay low there is a whole bunch of people coming." they looked over the balcony of the Tower, and they saw the soldiers marching through Paris, people trying to stop them, but the Base Area 51 Soldiers shot them to death. Admiral Akbar leading them to the tower. "Wait- The Admiral is back?! And he's leading the soldiers to the tower? What for? What's going on?!" Said Ladybug in confusion, the others didn't know. "We have to fight back guys!", the others nodded, as they got down and engaged ready to fight the soldiers. But they didn't stop marching, nothing stopped them. They tried every move they had on the soldiers, but it was like they were ghosts, they kept marching... The Admiral was gone, and the Soldiers kept marching up the stairs until they reached the top of the Tower in Paris. "If you are wondering what is happening, we should not speak and keep wondering here." Exclaimed Admiral Ackbar, "Admiral. You're back?! And what is going on?!" Said the Miraculous Heroes. "Follow me, we can't speak here." Said the Admiral, the team followed the Admiral into a dark alleyway. "Listen. You might not understand but Aiden betrayed everyone, he is planning to take over the world now, and he has much bigger plans than that. And worst of all. He wants me to kill all of you, but I can't since you all are my friends." Said Admiral Ackbar, Marinette was left with no words, she was tearing up instead on Adrien's Chest, hugging him. "Wait- Aiden is taking over the world?!? why?!" Said Adrien, "I don't know. But all I know is that he wants revenge or something about him finding someone. Related to him." Said the Admiral, "You need to gather the other heroes, you need to alert Meggy and her crew before he gets out of hand." The team nodded and did so. They were gone from France. "Admiral." Said Platoon Leader Hernz. The Admiral turned to the Platoon Leader, "We have captured France, Paris successfully, what's next on the list, Admiral?" Said the Platoon Leader. "Start marching toward Germany, we are taking all East Countries." Said the Admiral. "Got it." He replied to the Admiral before walking away with his gun then commanded all troops to march to Germany. Admiral contacted Aiden at once. "My Lord, Invasion of Paris, has succeeded as foretold.", "Good." said Aiden before the Admiral closed his hologram contactor. He then sighed, "I hope they can bring help before it's too late."

2 Years later, on 2034 June 6th.
The Normandy War Begins.

World Wide Radio: With unmatched ferocity, Aiden's War Machine Army, has launched its blitz wreak against western Europe pushing it to the brink! As we brace for our darkest hour we must summon our strength to be the bone work against oppression. Base Area 51 Takeover will be the greatest test we ever faced. But with our allies, face it. And defeat them we must!

*Base Area 51 High Tech Bombers bombing London/Britain making them weak while Soldiers Marching into Britain shooting everyone until they reach the capital, and claim Britain for Base Area 51*

Meanwhile while at the United States of America bar, located in Texas. Thousands of people are signing up to join the Military to fight Base Area 51, and re-claim their independence from them before it's too late and when they all get invaded. *Then they all get on thousands of landing crafts heading towards the Arctic Base.*

"This day we set upon a mighty endeavor, A struggle to prevail our Civilization. And to set free, a suffering humanity. Our sons. Cried of our nation, Lead them straight through cruel. Their road will be long and Hard. Man's souls will be shaken by the violence, of war. In this hour of great sacrifice. We shall prevail."

*Soldiers of BA51 fought and won against the United States, and claimed all of Asia and Europe*

2 Years later, on November 24th
France, Paris.

They captured, Cat Noir since he was still there in Paris. Admiral Ackbar just looked at him, "Take him away to Aiden." Said the Admiral, "Yes sir!" Said the two Operatives. They put him in the helicopter and they flew away going to Antarctica. The Admiral looked at the red-blood night sky, "There's no hope anymore, I'm beginning to lose hope that help is not coming... Please, come. Before it is too late my friends..." Whispered the Admiral to himself, before he walked up the Tower into his office. Meanwhile, at the Arctic Base. Adrien Agreste was thrown into Aidens throne room and locked the door. Adrien was scared, he was still laying on the floor until he heard something, "Who's there?!" Said Adrien in fear. "So, they left you all alone... Betrayed you." Said Aiden from the dark, Adrien looked down. "I- I have been left behind since Ladybug did not want me to come, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want me on the team anymore!" Said Adrien, "Well what if I told you that they don't want you anymore? Ladybug is having much more fun without YOU." Said Aiden with his Red pupil eyes glowing as he turned into a dictator from a protector. ". "W-What? She would never do such a thing!" Said Adrien, Aiden then pushed a button and sent a tv down, then it started playing, "We don't want you anymore, Cat Noir, we are a much better team without you! Whenever we return your miraculous to me." Said Ladybug on the TV, "No... This can't be..." Said Adrien as he was sobbing on the floor, Aiden chuckled. "Join me Adrien, and I shall grant your wish and dreams to come true, rather than that filthy ladybug." Said Aiden. "A-Anything that I wished for and my dreams will come true...?" Said Adrien, "Yes my dear boy, I shall grant your dreams come true." Said Aiden, "Alright," Adrien got up and took his hand and shook it, as he felt something bad within him, he knew what was wrong now... And he felt for it, it was too late for him because he knew at this point Aiden was way too powerful to be defeated now. "Now, Adrien you are the 2nd General in Command." As Aiden started chuckling, walking out of the throne room. Adrien turned to the dark side...