|~ Chapter V - A new Resistance ~|

[December 25th, Christmas Day]

Meggy and her friends were resting at the lost base Site 22, abandoned Base Area 51 base, back during the revolution between United States and Base Area 51 because Base Area 51 wanted to become independent, so that base existed there and has been abandoned ever since the war ended...

"Thanks for saving us Melony from that nightmare prison. I thought I was going to die if it wasn't for you who helped us and some other fighters escape." Melony chucked, then she went to sleep normally. "Hey have you guys ever been to this part of the United States before?" Asked Axol. "No, I been near here once during one of my adventures but I never seen this base here before." Implied Tari, "Well, Legend has it that this base isn't the first time it popped up here, it pops up randomly in different times because, it holds Command Block 35, Power of Time. Which is capable of stopping time or time travel. But they say it's haunted in the base whoever goes in.. Never comes out again." Said Axol, the girls were quite surprised with the statement but then Meggy stood up, "Okay come on guys, it's just some silly old legend, nothings in there... Right?" Says Meggy as she was worried, "Well I don't know about that, the legend holds that there is some sort of monster protecting the command block." Axol says. "Well, we better take shelter somewhere or those 51 Agents are going to capture us again. And I'm pretty sure we might face the death penalty with Lord Aiden.." Said Saiko. They all took shelter where the entrance was rotting away, they started a camp fire. They told funny stories they all laughed and went to bed, but there was this strange ura feeling that the gang needed to find.. Meggy woke up, and so did Tari. "Hey, are you getting that strange ura feelings too?" Whispered Meggy to Tari, "Yea, I am. Do you want to go check out what it is Meggy?" Said Tari. They got a flashlight from the floor it was still working though, they started checking the creepy halls of Site-22, they saw rusted doors and broken ones, then like some sort of door that was busted badly by a hand they thought, a broken security camera then tons of dried up blood, skeletons as well. It started to get even creepier but this was the start of this "thing" because it was playing with the two girls.

Meggy heard a clank sound from one of the halls.. They were lost, "Crap! How are we suppose to find our way back!" Meggy said to Tari, she didn't know. "I know a way... heheheh..." Said the thing. "Huh?! Who's there?!? Show yourself whoever you are!" Said Meggy. He'd reveal himself in the light, he was one of the old high ranking agents of Base Area 51, "Names, Lieutenant of Command Klaytoon. Nice to see you two again Meggy and Tari." They both gasped and hugged him, "We thought they captured you and made you run command still, Klaytoon." LoC Klay was happy to see they were still alive, "Well. Not exactly you see I ran and ran all the way to find this base, since I knew where it was no else knows about it, not even Lord Aiden himself remembers this base still exists, so your safe for now girls." Said LoC Klaytoon, "So do you know a way back?" Said Tari, "Why yes, I know this base very well, since I was stationed here before the revolution of 51 began. Anyways let's get you two back." They all headed back and it was morning time again, they saw Axol was making breakfast, he'd wave then was surprised to see LoC Klaytoon. "Oh hey, Lieutenant of Command! Long time no seen!" Said Axol. "Hey, Axol" implied LoC Klay. "We better start gathering the others so we can finally end this once and for all. But question is how do we defeat Lord Aiden?" Said Meggy. "Legend called the Staff of Life, has the power to take down Aiden and Lord Aiden himself, but you have to stab it directly into his Heart, to turn him back to good, but your gonna a while resistance for this quest, it isn't easy to get the Staff of Life when Jake died." Said LoC Klay. They gathered the 78 members of Meggy's Resistance. "People of Universes, I gather you here because, as we know we are at war with 51 and it's Leader, Lord Aiden, he took everything from us and you know what? We're not just slaves we're fighters. Freedom Fighters. We want our freedom back! Now what are we? Freedom Fighters!" Everyone said "Hooray!", now they had one objective, to quest to find the Staff of life, to end this madness and to put Base Area 51 at peace for good.

The resistance went into the planning room of the base, "Before we try taking out bases, we need to take out Central Command, located in Antarctica, where most of the infantry soldiers are stationed and that command center can communicate anywhere basically, even light years away in space and universes. So anyone got ideas of how we might take out the Arctic base?" Said Team Leader of Resistance, "I have an idea. There's a core room located in the generator room which is, heavily guarded and with extra cameras everywhere motion sensors as well. It's located in the back of the base l, if we take that core room out, the Arctic base should be able to come down, then we have a chance to defeat 51 and maybe Face to face with Lord Aiden himself." Said LoC Klaytoon, "Yea, I go with his plan." Says Meggy, "I mean that's the only way to take it out unless we can take control of the Command Deck. Which seems impossible." Says Meggy. "Alright we'll go with my plan, we gotta break in the generator room though, without being spotted which me and my men have a few ideas for that which is, we have invisibility items that turn you invisible for about 5 minutes, so we rush in and get out as soon as possible, because once we take out the generator room it will cause a chain reaction to all generators inside the facility of the base itself, and we have about 2 minutes to get out of there before that entire base explodes." Says Klaytoon. "Alright! Let's go!" Says Tari

So they set off into the cold areas questing to find that Staff of Life now...