|~ Chapter VII - The battle to Antarctica ~|

[December 27th, 5:00 AM.]
[Arctic Ocean...]

Meggy and the resistance were in a BA51 Destroyer ship, that LoC Klaytoon stole... They were on their way to Antarctica now that they had what they needed. The Staff of Life, to defeat Lord Aiden once they broke into the Arctic base without being caught that is... Now I can only watch from above while my Evil side does what he does now...

"How long till we get there?" Asked Meggy. "About a few hours, but we cannot be spotted either way since, Aiden wants to kill you and me." Said Klaytoon, Meggy understood she nodded. "So.. This is the end finally? After we end this we can go home and be with our loved ones again?" Tari said to Meggy, as she was thinking of her with Mario "Huh?- Oh yea, hopefully.. I miss my Mario." Said Meggy, Tari patted her on the shoulder, "Don't worry Meggy we will see him again once we deal with Aiden together and beat his ass finally!" Said Tari. Melony was enjoying her time with Axol while she could, Klaytoon and the Task Force Leader were commanding and taking control of the Bridge, deck weapons. "You sure we have enough members to take down Central Command, Sir?" Said Falcon, "I believe so, Task Force Leader." Replied Jake.

They were crossing the Arctic Ocean from Hawaii to Antarctica now, however they ran into a fleet of BA51 Patrol boats, they all turned their sirens on, INTERCOM OF THE DESTROYER, "ALL PERSONNEL OF THE RESISTANCE TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!" Said Klaytoon on the intercom of the ship, the resistance started firing on the fleet of patrol boats, they all started sinking. One by one. "This isn't the last time we see of the BA51 Naval fleet." Said Falcon. "Guys! We're here!"

[ANTARCTICA, DOCKING OF CENTRAL COMMAND]

The resistance got off the destroyer and got into the white cold snow covered areas, where agents of BA51 couldn't see them. "Remember guys, stick to the plan, Meggy. You, Tari, and Saiko go through the vent systems, into the throne room to finish Aiden once and for all, remember you only got 2 minutes when I call it out, to get out of there because this base will blow less than 30 seconds. The rest of you. On me." Said Klaytoon. They all agreed and went with the plan.

[MEGGY'S TEAM POV]

"Okay, so we're on the roof, just gotta find an open vent. There should be one around here." Said Meggy, "Found one!" Said Saiko, "Great!" Said Meggy. The three girls started making their way toward the throne room inside the vents, but then they came across vent lasers, which if you touched one of them they set an alarm off. Meggy got out her Radio and said "Klay come in, we got a problem. We have lasers in the vents over." The lasers are then deactivated. They reached the throne room broke the vent seal and he wasent there at the moment, the three girls hid and waited for him but he never came... So they kept hiding until a TV News turned on about Base Area 51, with General Luigi of BA51 was on the stage along with the commanding officers. And in front was a huge blaster thingy connectected with tons of wires in the ground of it. It glowed red. Facing toward Asia. The three girls looked at the TV

"TODAY, IS THE END OF THE REPUBLIC. THE END OF A REDEEMED RE-ESSENCE OF THIS BASE, AT THIS FERY MOMENT. IN A SYSTEM FAR FROM HERE THE NEW RESISTANCE LIES TO THE LAND, A SYSTEM RE DESIGNED OF THE NEW RESISTANCE, THIS FESRS WHAT YOU HAVE BUILT. UPON WHICH WE STAND, WILL BRING AN END THE RESISTANCE, THEIR FIGHTER FLEET. ALL REMAINING UNIVERSES WILL BOW TO BASE AREA 51. AND YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS AS THE LAST DAY OF THE RESISTANCE resistance!" Yelled and shouted out loud General Luigi, the other soldier combat units on the bottom saluted, the people in the control room were getting ready to fire the Railgun. "FIRE!" Yelled General Luigi as the Soldiers turned to see a big red beam shoot out of it across the ocean going toward Russia, and China. The blast was so powerful that it destroyed both countries...

Meggy gasped from inside the room. While the two girls were just paralyzed, "They did it. They finished the weapon..." said Meggy, "We need to stop Aiden like now!" Then the three of them heard footsteps outside the door, the three girls then hid above into the vents and covered the seal so they wouldn't suspect a thing. It was Aiden. He was laughing..

"Finally, after all these years. I have finally conquered the Multiverse. I just got to get rid of Lieutenant of Command Klaytoon and Meggy's stupid resistance." Said Lord Aiden as he was chuckling, in happyness, then the three girls broke down from the vent once more. And confronted him with the Staff of life, "LORD AIDEN! YOUR DONE FOR!" Said Meggy, "Oh I don't think so." Said Lord Aiden as he got out his two cross guarded lightsabers colored in blue still.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

The continuation of the fight is in Chapter VIII.
The Last man Standing.