|~ Chapter XI - The Fuse ~|

[A FEW HOURS AGO BEFORE AIDEN SET OFF TO ANTARCTICA WITH HIS CREW ON THE VESSEL]
[MUSHROOM KINGDOM]

[KING BOWSER POV]

"Now that stupid Lord Aiden is out of the way I can finally conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, since the Mario gang is gone.. Ha ha ha!" Said King Bowser, so Bowser set out from his lava kingdom on his Airship leading all of his children's airships to the Mushroom Kingdom. When bowser finally arrived Peach was not surprised to see him there, however the roads did try to defend but failed miserably. Peach kicked Bowser down from the roof making him falls hitting his head hard, made him knock out for a little bit he woke up to see some sort of portal gun laying down beneath the bridge of the Castle. He picked it up and shot it and a portal appeared, he went through it. And he saw the Human Earth, a few hours later, he forgot he left it opened so, the portal started getting Corrupted... Soon enough it was too Corrupted that the two Universes, both the Human Realm and the Mario Universe were starting to fuse into each other...

[PRESENT TIME]

"Day 2 of setting off to Antarctica." Said Meggy in her Diary as she closed it, seeing Aiden yelling, "LAND HO!!". They all looked up and they saw Port Arctic, they anchored the Vessel on the dock, and got off, all they saw left was the destroyed Arctic base and the ruins from what was left over from the huge explosion. Then Aiden felt uneasy. He collapsed. "Aiden??" They called out to him, But now response.

[AIDENS REALM]

"Ugh.. What happened? Where am I?" He said, "Your in your dream again." Said Lord Aiden, "Brother! Your still alive?" Said Aiden, "Indeed I am brother. But we have a situation on our hands." Said Lord Aiden as he threw a vision where both the friends could see Aiden was in shock, "Bowser?! And it looks like he's fusing the Universes together." Aiden Said, "Correct you are, brother." Said Lord Aiden. "Question is how do we prevent it from happening." He said, "I don't know, but we will find a way right?" Said Aiden. As he started to get drifted away then he woke up in the real world

[PRESENT TIME]

"Oh my god Aiden! We are so glad you are awake now!" Said Tari, "Why? What happened." Said Aiden, "Well we found the Core room and surprisingly it's still intact." Said Meggy. "Good" Said Aiden. They went to the core room until they saw the Universe was cracking. "Um- What is that?!" Said Tari worried, Aiden didn't respond he kept moving forward, "Aiden. Is there something your hiding from us?" Said Meggy, Aiden then stopped and looked at Meggy, "The universe is fusing with yours, because of bowser left the portal open, which causes the portal to corrupt itself so, if it gets too corrupted then universes could fuse with each other and that's what's happening, so we better get what you are looking for here and leave." Said Aiden. They all gasped, "Won't that create total destruction to this planet earth?" Said SMG4, "Yes, however not just total destruction it could fuse with our universe however, most likely the land will be at the sea so, you all should be good." Said Aiden.

The ground started shaking at this moment as everything was fusing together. Aiden fell in a hole screaming, then he got knocked out. The others were surprised but they had to get out of there, they couldn't wait for Aiden, they all got back on the boat and headed back as soon as they could, then they started seeing the mushroom kingdom appearing in this universe.

[BOOM]

A big light appeared then disappeared a few seconds later, and the mushroom kingdom and all other civilizations part of the mushroom kingdom was there. Meggy was surprised, she didn't know what to do. They saw king bowsers airship heading towards The United States though...