|~ Teaser ~|

It was all happy until the dark times started happening on the Earth now, what was once known as Aiden the Multiverse Protector turned to the dark side, and became a dictator for Base Area 51, he invaded all countries and won. He even took over the mushroom kingdom and claimed it as his. No sign of Meggy and her crew, but it doesn't stop Aiden. He won't stop looking until he finds them. In the meantime, it is a dark time for Germany, Aiden has brought back what was once known as the "Nazi Party" he even brought back their leader known as "Adolf Hitler" back to life. The world and all Universes depend on Meggy and her crew to save everyone now... Can they defeat Aiden once and for all? Before it is too late...

It all started happening 30 years ago. Aiden's speech strikes back at France for what they have done to him. Such as im-prisoning him for 400 years. But he broke out of the prison camp and said his speech...

ANTARCTICA, Arctic Base
Central Command Center

Aiden in his formals with a 6-star ranking as Leader of Base Area 51, "My people. Of Base Area 51. As we know that we have been put down by the Allies of America, but we have no fear. As we are Base Area 51! We will not stand alone in the dark anymore! We are going to strike back on France, and Paris. To take back what rightfully belongs to Base Area 51! We will push through with no problems. Today we set upon a mighty endeavor. To set free a suffering humanity, they kept from us. So they can join us, and fight for what's right! We are Base Area 51! We are the brave! We are the ones who stay in the dark for all the countries to stay in the light! But they have broken our treaty with them. We will teach them all a lesson!" Says Aiden's speech. Everyone started cheering and clapping for his speech. As the new rise of evil rose from the depths of Aiden himself and Base Area 51, for what he has now created. But he had bigger plans than just invading, he first invaded France which ended up killing all of France, taking France for Base Area 51. He then took Germany and reunited the Party known as the Nazi Party, Aiden then went to Hitler's grave and brought him back to life with the power of life command block. But Britiain fought BAse Area 51 during 2054, which resulted in Britains defeat and Base Area 51 claiming the entire Britain Country. It might be the end now, let's hope our friends in the Mushroom kingdom can stop Aiden once and for all... But help did not come. Aiden continued his invasion through Africa into Italy, and eventually he reached Russia and claimed all three countries. He claimed Japan and Korea. Then all of Asia, Europe, and Australia. He reached Hawaii, and took out the American Naval base, Pearl Harbor, completely wiped it out. He eventually reached Alaska claiming the state and, claimed Canada, Greenland. But now was his biggest enemy yet... The United States of America, but he would not let America get through his invasion. He used all the force he could to take out America, he went from the South, North, East, and West. He claimed all sides, then started pushing and capturing whats left of what he already claimed. He did it. He finally claimed the United States. Now was his ultimate plan now, he wanted to enslave everyone except Germany or now known as the Nazi's. Aiden has bigger plans though, he started working on a new project Railgun known as the Universe Railgun. Capable of destroying entire Multiverse's and Universe's. He would now have all the power in his hands now, as he is the ultimate dictator that's every lived. What is going to happen next...? will Meggy and her friends figure out a way to take out Aiden? Can he be still be turned back into a good person? Who knows... But he still continued to make the Railgun, with his progress. Then once he finished the project, it worked. He took over Several Universe's and Multiverse's, enslaving all several of them. But help came... But it was already too late... Meggy needed to gather more resistance fighters from the past now. And she did, but is it too late? Will she save everything? We won't know until, The War of Base Area 51 Chapter occurs...