|~ Chapter X - The Return of the Brother ~|

[HUMAN EARTH]
[3:00 PM]

It was a afternoon the gang including Aiden were at Paris finally where the miraculous squad(I like calling them that :skull:) they were on the squad to Port Jake which was located near the north coast which was about over 300 miles away.

[AIDENS POV]

I care about my own evil spirit too, even if he's evil I still love him he is like a brother to me, even though Jake was hard on me but he made me strong. And taught me how to control my powers... "Hey, Aiden how far are we from Port Jake now?" Asked Meggy "Not even close, we have to get to the point where the boarder checkpoint is then we are close." Said Aiden. Meggy Nodded. "Ima tired" exclaimed Mario as usual, Aiden rolled his eyes, "It's good exercise for you, lazy bozo." Said Aiden "Hey! I'm not a lazy bozo!" Said Mario angry toward Aiden. Meggy rolled her eyes, "Let's get a move on guys." Said Aiden. So we all went to north Paris then we reached the Miraculous squad, and encounter Willam B. In his hoodie like usual, "You guys aren't around over here, what brings you to northern France?" Said Cat Noir, "Wel-" Melony was interrupted by Aiden, "We are here to get to Port Jake for our mission." Said Aiden, "We recruited a new person, Willam!" Said Ladybug, I knew who was William underneath all that layers of skin and human, as I glared into Williams Soul... "Well actually do you know if there's maybe a little lace to stay for the night it is getting dark out." Meggy said to them, "Yeah, there's a place to rest not to far from here." Said The squad, they looked at me as I was looking into Williams Soul. "Who's this guy?" They asked, "Oh him? He's Aiden, The first of the Multiverse Protectors." Said Saiko as they then got through the boarder and rested for the night.

But I never slept I never will. I won't rest this time until I rest my case, I know who's in Williams Body, and I will not stop until I beat my evil spirits soul out of him... I will let the others rest, rest is important for those living mortals. While I the Multiverse Protector Aiden. Will march to complete my mission. Aiden thought to himself

Hours passed..

Meggy was having a nightmare about Lord Aiden again, and what could've happened if he was successful on destroying the universe for good. But she knew one thing she had to stay strong because she knew Aiden wouldn't let that happen. Then she woke up, she hugged Mario as he woke up as well, Meggy noticed me and I was staring out into the night sky, it was raining and thundering west. But I my eyes weren't normal anymore they were starting to turn red as something was angering me, I heard footsteps, I touched my Cross guarded Lightsabers, about to unholster them and slice whoever was behind me, I turned around and took out my two cross guarded lightsabers turned one, as I noticed it was Meggy. She looked at me in fear. "A-Aiden? W-What are you planning on doing with your lightsabers?" Asked Meggy nervously, I put my lightsabers away seeing that there was no enemy. I didn't reply I just turned back around looking back at the sky, seeing still 4:00 AM, Mario came up and asked me, "Aiden what's going on with your eyes? Are you alright?", "I'm fine." I replyed back to him, he went back to sleep I kept thinking and thinking. Until I found my answer, I went into the dream realm

[AIDENS DREAM]

As I fell into my dream realm I crashed into the forest, seeing my evil spirit there. "Well? Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to fight me friend?" Said Lord Aiden, I shook my Aiden as I stood up knowing that
was him we were in the same dream. He noticed that I was not happy, "Whets wrong Aiden. Your not feelings yourself lately what's the matter? Is something bothering you? Because I can sense it." I replied to Lord Aiden, "I know something isn't right, within the Mario gang, we have known this for a while. I just wish you were there with me still and not stuck in that stupid body." He said, "I know Aiden, the world is different at times, and how they defeated me, but we have one common thing.", "What's that?" I asked him, "To defeat Zero, I sense he is coming with powerful attacks. Brother." Said Lord Aiden, I nodded as I woke up from my dream seeing The gang waiting for me. "Your finally awake. Traitor." I looked at them confused. "Traitor? What?", "Your a traitor because you know who Lord Aiden is and you been working with him for years now.", "And?" I said to them. "Your not concerned that we found out?" Said Tari, "Not really. I been working with him for years even before you guys defeated him actually." Said Aiden, "Wait are you evil too?!" Said Saiko as she got her hammer, "I'm not saying that. I'm saying that he's been like a brother to me, ever since I was re made into this suit.", "Let's go to Port Jake before it's too late." Said Aiden.

They went and traveled up north from where they were at since they crossed the boarder checkpoint already to get to Northern France, they reached their point. And they found the ship, it was still functional however. "So we're going to get to Antarctica now! Woohoo!"
Said Meggy excitedly, "Why aren't we moving yet? Wait- Where's Aiden?" Said Tari in shock. Tari pointed to where he was fighting someone, it was Dr. Eggman! How the heck did he know where we were?! He knocked Aiden into the sea. "Aiden!!-" Meggy got her mouth covered as Tari covered it. They all hid inside the Vessel. They got out because they were found by him! They got thrown out, "Prepare to be.. Squashed!! Ha Ha Ha!" Said Eggman. Just then the Miraculous Squad tried helping but they got defeated by him, then William fell to his knees, "What's wrong boy? Gonna cry?" Said Eggman in a mean tone. William shakes his head until he came up standing and opened his eyes which were glowing bright red, then his whole body turned to evil. It was Lord Aiden! He- Returned! "How?!" Said Saiko, "We thought we defeated you!" Said Saiko confused, "That's what you think. But I am immortal just like Aiden." Said Lord Aiden. "Then where's Aiden, Lord Aiden!" Said Meggy as she was gearing up about to fight him. "He is getting ready for his final battle." Said Lord Aiden, "Final Battle?" Said SMG4, "What Battle?" He said again. "Also I cannot fight him since all of the 6 Command Blocks that were connected to him are now fusing and mingling together at the bottom of this very Port." Said Lord Aiden, "The Great moment has finally come." He said again. "Is he saying I think Lord Aiden is saying?!" Said Mario, "It was what I think he is saying!" Said Luigi, "THE ULTIMATE POWER BEGINS!" Lord Aiden Said, as he was still floating in the air, seeing a splash of water come up, and there he was, the Almighty Aiden, Protector of Multiverses, with his eyes glowing Red, and his entire body was colored black and he was glowing Black.

Lord Aiden, used his attacks on Aiden, but Aiden held his hand on his arm, keeping Lord Aiden from attacking him. "Well Lord Aiden, it looks like your wish came come true, but I have some unfinished business. Take this Lord Aiden." Aiden then slapped Lord Aiden to the ground, then kept pushing and punching him down to the Earth's Core, as he then teleported to the crust level, then blasted Lord Aiden miles away, until he teleported to Lord Aiden again, then he Stabbed Lord Aiden with his Arm of Command, and then ripped his Heart out. Which instantly killed him. Aiden then deactivated his arm of command which set him back to his normal self, as everyone was shocked at him. No one said a word, "We need to get moving, on the boat. Now." They all got onto the boat as I steered the vessel with its powerful motor propellers out of the Port going towards Antarctica where the Arctic Base was last seen...