|~ Chapter XV - Mario's Universe ~|

Meggy and her friends left the castle and left Mario all alone because of what he did, such as smashing their pizza when they were trying to make the biggest pizza to ever be eaten. And normally Mario got worried and found them by going inside a computer.

[MUSHROOM KINGDOM]
[7:00 AM]

It was raining hard outside. Mario noticed Meggy was gone, so he got up and got dressed, he smiled at the pictures of him and Meggy together, just alone together as a happy Couple, and now Married. He got his keys to his house, and went outside and locked his door. He opened his umbrella to avoid getting wet, from the harsh rain that was pouring hard. He then walked to the Castle as he suspected nothing bad was going to ruin his day, while his friends were out making the huge pizza. In the city, he got inside the castle and then, dried himself off, made his breakfast. Not knowing what was going to happen to him.

MEANWHILE.

"Open the portal." Said General Coodie of Ba51, the Receivers opened the portal, and the General marched the Base Area 51 Army, and Jets, helicopters, inside the Portal that led them to Mario's Universe. "Arm your weapons, men." Said Commander Loot. The Army armed all their weapons, about 798 Men were in Mario's Universe, the General split up the army, as one half of the Army would take control of the City, and the other half would Take Control of Peach's Castle. Where Mario was at, but he didn't know they were coming...

Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom... Mario has made his breakfast and was eating it up, as Meggy was supposed to come to the castle to meet Mario, but she never came. Mario was starting to get worried, as he heard thousands of footsteps coming closer to the door. He suddenly got a feeling that he needed to escape the Castle, and he went to the basement and got to the back door entrance. But he hide behind boxes before he was actually going to go out. He was listening to the soldiers tearing up the Mushroom kingdom. He smelled fire, as he realized what was happening. The thousands of footsteps were soldiers! They were burning the inside of the Castle. So he went out the backdoor exit and hid in the bushes, and men were going in the back exit as well. Then he saw the General and saw the symbol. Mario then thought to himself, "It's... Base Area 51...? But why are they attacking us...? I do not understand." As he then saw them caring the Base Area 51 Flags, and burning the Original flags of the Castle, then replacing them with the Base Area 51 flags. "General." Said 32nd Sergeant of the 456th Battalion, the General turned to him, and Sergeant said, "We took the City, and every single part of Mario's universe, General.", "Good." Said the General. Mario listened from the bushes, as he heard Meggy over by the hills, and he saw Meggy and Meggy was looking back at him as she was waving at him, Mario signaled her not to come any closer, as Mario knew the risk, so he made a run for it, which alerted several battalion soldiers. They fired their weapons, as the bullets missed Mario but the bullets hit his hat, then the General got his gun out and did not fire. "Men. Do not fire, he is the person we need. To complete the ritural." Said the General, "Grab him." He said again. The Soldiers then chased Mario, as Mario was screaming bloody murder. As he hugged Meggy, and Meggy kissed him. As he was grabbed and pulled away by the General as he cocked his gun, to the gang, as they raised their hands. The General smirked, and signaled the soldiers to follow him as he was dragging Mario away, as he held his hand out trying to reach for Meggy, and she did the same, but they couldn't each others hands. As the portal opened and Mario was dragged away from Meggy, and the Portal closed. As Meggy Screamed Mario's name, as she was crying as Tari, tried cheering her up. "Why is Base Area 51 doing this to us...?" Asked Meggy, "I don't know, but it has to do with something big." Said SMG4. As they all starred at the night sky from the burning of the castle from the inside.