|~ Teaser 3 ~|

It was night... A stormy night...

Aiden was walking back and forth with his hand on his face getting flashbacks of him getting beat by Meggy and he was mad. Very pissed off. Then a Federal Agent guard came by and said, "Have fun while you can teenage scum." Which pissed off Aiden even more he started shaking his head and grabbed his forehead with his hands, as he let out a scream as his eyes turned completely white glowing eyes. As he started floating in the air as the walls and floors the entire multiverse power prison cracked and everything came apart and torn apart, piece by piece as they floated. Aiden set himself free then letting a lightning bolt so powerful, killing everyone inside the prison itself setting fire everywhere then setting a lightning bolt into space letting everyone know in every single multiverse and universe that he is back. For revenge. As he chuckled seeing one guard with a familiar face barely staying alive, then Aiden said as he chuckled. "Glad you still stayed on my side Ackbar... Or should I say... Admiral Ackbar." As they both chuckled then Aiden helped him up as he used one of his command blocks to heal him, and transform his clothing back into his Base Area 51 formal Admiral clothing.

To be continued...