|~ Chapter III - the Betrayal ~|

It was the dark times when Lord Aiden usually took over the world by now, but no. He was looking for Mario's crew now since they were the key to something he wanted. However, he couldn't find them, until one day...

[11:30 PM France, Paris]

It was Meggy and Tari alone in the woods, "Hey Tari, look at that portal over there." Said Meggy, both Tari and Meggy hid in the bushes to see who it was but then they saw Lord Aiden has found them! The two girls ran for their lives Lord Aiden was getting closer until they thought the girls lost him until he jumpscared them.
Meggy was panting so was Tari, "how did he find us?!" shouted Meggy while panting with Tari, until something grabbed them. It shocked both Tari and Meggy, "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HEL-", the other hand covered both of their mouths so no one could hear their muffled screams. Meggy tried and tried getting out, but nothing worked... She figured it was the end, but she would be happy once it was all over since she would be reunited with her husband Mario if she died. Then a stab hurt Lord Aiden and made him drop the two girls. They do not know who did it, but they just ran as far as they could to the Eiffel Tower. But Aiden Grabbed Tari's leg and tried pulling her back into the woods. But Meggy grabbed her hand, "Tari! No!", he let go of her eventually. They ran all the way to their hideout, where their other friends were hiding out. Until they can come up with a plan to, defeat Lord Aiden and bring back Good Aiden. "AnD tHaT's HoW yOu BeCoMe FrIeNdS wItH aIdEn." Said Bob. Then the door got bashed open by Tari and Meggy panting from running. "Oh my god, Meggy, Tari, are you both okay?! What happened out there??" Said Luigi, "Ai- Aiden-", "Woah calm down. Come sit down Meggy, you're all out of breath." Said Luigi, "Oh thanks." Meggy sat down as ordered, by General Luigi. "So tell us, what did you see out there, Meggy?" Said G. Luigi, "We spotted another portal, we couldn't quite see who it was though." Luigi on the other side of the room was worried and had a look of mischief on his face. General Luigi saw other Luigi's face, "Hey, other me. You alright man?" Said G. Luigi, other Luigi did not respond only a look on his face, gave G. Luigi a feeling that this Luigi, was not alright. G. Luigi went back to check on Meggy and Tari, they were sleeping from all that running. He tucked them in, on the chairs. With cozy blankets. Luigi held a BA51-A5 Blaster Pistol to General Luigi. "Now... Your going, to come with me... General... Make a sound, and you die..." The General knocked the blaster out of his hands. Then he knocked Luigi out, he was laying down on the ground. "I knew it! He was a Spy!", the others woke up in shock even Meggy, was so disappointed. "W-What happened to, Luigi?" Tari asked in worried, "He was a spy, for Lord Aiden." said General Luigi. Meggy then pulled out her ink blaster, "TRAITOR!!" She yelled. General Luigi halted her, so she wouldn't hurt Luigi. But when they all turned he was gone. Luigi came behind Meggy...

Then General Luigi, knocked Luigi down before he could shoot her, in the head with his Blaster. He grabbed his blaster and broke it. Then he knocked Luigi out and tied him to a chair so he could get answers out of him.

"So, who the hell are you working for Luigi?" said G. Luigi. "Okay fine, I'm working for Lord Aiden, I had no other choice but to tell them your location. I'm sorry it was for our safety because he would've killed all of us if I did not cooperate with him! Honest!", said Luigi. "You filthy Traitor!! You were my brother-in-law I had! Mario is gone!" shouted Meggy while crying. "You should be ashamed of yourself Luigi!" shouted Tari while trying to calm down Meggy. "I'm sorry, but it had to be done. The deal had to be done." Said Luigi, "What deal?" Said G. Luigi, "A deal that I and Aiden, that he came up with he said that. If I was willing to be a spy for him, he would leave me and my brother alone. I-I'm sorry! I truly am friend-", "WE ARE NO LONGER YOUR FRIENDS YOU TRAITOR!" yelled Saiko. "We have to leave now since they know where we are now.", "You're not going anywhere." The squad held up rifle blasters." the crew were stunned and knocked out...

[TO BE CONTINUED]