|~ A Swift Start ~|

The alarms started blaring inside the facility, after you were getting back up after being knocked out, as your ears were ringing still from the explosion, as your Platoon Commander got you up and running. "COME ON, SERGEANT JONES WE NEED TO GO NOW! GET YOUR WEAPON!" Said Your Platoon Commander of 51, as the alarms blared, the announcement announced "Warning, all reactor core safe guards are no non-functional please evacuate to the nearest helicopter or designated safe area immediately." As explosions exploded everywhere inside the facility, the lights flickered. As you fired your weapon at the intruders while your ears were still ringing, your Platoon Commander fell and was dead. You reacted, "No! Commander Gavin!" You had to keep moving. You saw the exit and ran for it was you were yimping as well from your leg injury, then you were exploded in-front of you Which knocked you out for hours. It was black. From what you saw that night you wouldn't get over it...

A WEEK LATER

You wake up back, but you were covered in rubble, clearing your path so you could breath, as you saw your systems were online and breathing was okay. You were still injured though, as you got out of the rubble unstucking your body. As you noticed the facility was tilted a lot, on the ground, as you made it toward Sector L - Task Force Head Quarters you noticed the door was broken and you felt the ocean on your knees, as the facility did come down, you needed to reach the higher levels of the facility before the whole building came down into the ocean. You reached the stairs, which you climbed them, as you felt the building starting to tilt more into the ocean, you stopped, as the building stopped moving. You NEEDED to get to the upper floors now. As you reached the end which was suppose to be the hanger level aka outside, where the helicopters and base Area 51 jets were parked, no longer there, as you remembered everyone was evacuated after a raid or something, you couldn't quite remember after being knocked out twice! You saw a helicopter coming in the distance, as you recognised it as it wasn't one of the rescue helicopters it was a Agency for the United States, as it saw you, you tried running but the hanger floor was starting to come down, you were the big metal screws below the hanger floor coming out, which was making the whole floor come down into the ocean, as the helicopter reached you, were on the floor bleeding to much, the people from the helicopter rescued you and put you in handcuffs, the last thing you saw was the symbol of the secret agency for the US terminating all remaining workers at Base Area  51...

As you woke back up, your systems told you were in good conditions and breathing good. You were not injured anymore, you woke up seeing yourself handcuffed to the table in what looks like a interrogation room, with a person sitting in front of you who was interrogating you. "So tell us, Sergeant Jones. Why did you all attack the universes to claim it your and enslave all of them. Huh?" Said the person you didn't know. You replied, "W-What...? I don't remember us attacking you all first, I was told you attacked us first. Unless... We were all set up by someone..." you said as you sighed and said again, "W-Where am I?" you said. "You are in the United States, Jones. And are under arrest for War Crimes, as you were part of the military organisation known as Base Area 51 which invaded successfully taking over thousands of countries and universes. But then fell apart." Said the unknown person. You then said, "War Crimes? I was following orders from... Gosh... I can't remember... Ughh- What's his name? Oh right, Admiral Ackbar.". "Admiral Ackbar was captured and taken to a high facilitated prison for high ranking war criminals who were involved with the organisation of complete terroism on thousands of universes." The agent said. "You were knocked out for a week, and thanks to Meggy and her gang she helped us locate the last base out there and we took it down by force, so I'm gonna ask this again. Why did you take over us and enslave us?" Said the Agent, you replied "I don't know... I'm not a high rank, besides we were all set up to die in that base, someone set us up and wanted us to die in that last base." You said to the Agent. "Well, surprisingly you were the only one that lived after our raid. And we took you here for interrogation. Well that's enough for today, take him back to his cell." Said the agent, as you were taken back to your cell, and locked in there... You were so confused what happened to you and what your memory has seen. You weren't going crazy, your base was set up for everyone inside to die. By someone.

To be continued.

Hey everyone, sorry for the major delay but I'm continuing this story now. I have collected enough motivation to write again. Salutations to my friend Doom. For making one story that made me get my motivation back. Anyways stay tuned for more chapters/episodes of this book!