|~ Chapter XVIII - The Final Battle ~| Part 3

It was cold...
Meggy almost froze to death at this point, but she managed to find a warm blanket to snuggle in for now. She thought to herself. "This is it. The end. Finally. We end Aiden once and for all." She thought to herself, as the boat stopped, as a bunch of flashlights shined then Meggy hid from the flashlights, with her blanket of course, next thing she knew was that she was in a crate, inside the facility of Antarctica. The crew got out of the boxes as they rushed down the halls of the facility past elite guards into a storage room they all found disguises as fighter units for Base Area 51, so they all put on the disguises as they snuck around the whole base looking for the right room, however instead. They found the Cell block, "Well I mean not exactly what I had in-mind but this will do!" Said Meggy, the crew managed to break out all the prisoners on the base, and gave them weapons to fight. As they marched toward the Throne room where Aiden was to face him once and for all. Meggy kicked the door down, "It's over Aiden! You los-" as they all felt rumbling the floor beneath them all collapsed causing them to knock out for a bit. They woke up on a metal railing path, that led to different sections of the facility. "Wow, I never knew this was here! Underneath the facility!" Said SMG4, "Alright guys, look out for Aiden, he could be anywhere." Said Meggy, as they all paused for a second when they heard a familiar voice on the other side of the fog on the railing path, "No. You're wrong Meggy. This war is only beginning and I did not lose." As Aiden chuckled when he dropped down on the railing causing a huge crash, causing the lights on and the fog to fade away. Aiden was laughing at them all. "Foolish resistance crew. You really thought you could defeat me? Well you thought wrong!" Aiden ignited his both cross guarded lightsabers revealing they were blue, he dashed at the crew then he teleported, "Guys became full! He could teleport anywhere!" As they all got their swords and weapons out, Aiden appeared in the air as Meggy slashed Aiden before he could take one shot at Meggy, causing Aiden to completely knock out, as FBI agents and other agents around the world gathered and put handcuffs on Aiden. "Don't worry Meggy, we got this covered. We are taking Aiden. Somewhere far away in the universe where he cannot hurt anyone again." Meggy and the others were surprised that Aiden didn't use any other attack moves on them. "Peace has been restored guys. We did it." Said Meggy, "I don't know about you guys but I feel like this isn't the end yet. I feel like that this wasent only Aiden's fighting moves, I think he just went easy on us. Testing us. To see our moves first. "Well, if he does make a comeback. We will be ready for him!" Said Meggy positively, "Wait... Bit where is Mario...?" Said SMG4, "I haven't seen him in this base ever since." Said Tari, "We will find Mario eventually. Let's just hope he is okay." Said Meggy.

The End?